1:00 PM EST : LA Rams ( -3.5 ) at Miami ( 3.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Las Vegas ( 3 ) at Cleveland ( -3 ) —- T: 55.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( -1.5 ) at Denver ( 1.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( -2.5 ) at Chicago ( 2.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 4 ) at Seattle ( -4 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Dallas ( 7.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -7.5 ) —- T: 43.5

Monday, 11/2
    8:15 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -10.5 ) at NY Giants ( 10.5 ) —- T: 48

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Rickytango13

@superjon said...

I think there’s about 10-12 teams that would sign either one in a heartbeat if they were released today.

There are 31 teams that would sign either of them if they were cut

• Ohiois4kings88

I’m here in Cleveland about 17 miles outside the stadium and the wind is GUSTING outside my window. You can hear the roar, I made an account just to try to help. I can’t see winds like this not affecting the passing game here. I’m hoping Vegas traveling all this way and having to deal with the slight chill and high winds leads to a browns win.

I assume the totals have dropped substantially on some games.

The gusts come and go but are pretty ongoing. No more then 1 minute passes before another gust.

Just thought I’d try to help.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

Jimmy G going to become super popular, no? Matchup, price and weather games elsewhere should drive his ownership way up. That’s going to hurt when he throws for 225 and 1 td.

• superjon

@Rickytango13 said...

Hahah true. I was specifically talking about teams where they would be starters.

• DarthPasta

@TopDawgs07 said...

Being in Dayton, Ohio, the wind here is actually pretty substantial. Sustained and gusts are strong. Typically it wouldn’t cause me concern, but does give me pause in the two Ohio games today. For me personally, I probably have too much Tannehill.

Hate that…I have a Burrow CIN/TEN stack as my main play…. Yikes.

• Njsum1

@Rickytango13 said...

I think he meant to be that teams starter, they’d both obviously be signed to be a backup at the very least.

Yet he’s probably underselling it a bit, probably more than 10-12. For Tannehill anyway.

Edit…haha just saw superjon’s post clarifying

• realphipps

@sochoice said...

Me too. Funny how people forget that professional football players have played in every type of weather over their career. Unless perhaps you grew up in Florida, went to a Florida school and play for a Florida team.

Can you educate us on Rodgers numbers in winds consistently exceeding 25mph?

Sounds like he’s played in those conditions, going by your post. Should be data out there, but I can’t find it.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

Most people forget that football games are played in stadiums that are 100 feet high or more and it lessens the impact of winds substantially. Will there still be an effect? Absolutely. But it’s mainly on balls that reach elevation (deep throws). Short to intermediate routes aren’t impacted as much. You know who gets a lot of short to intermediate routes?

Davante Adams.

Ya’ll fade him at your own peril.

• kdsdawg

@thehazyone said...

Most people forget that football games are played in stadiums that are 100 feet high or more and it lessens the impact of winds substantially. Will there still be an effect? Absolutely. But it’s mainly on balls that reach elevation (deep throws). Short to intermediate routes aren’t impacted as much. You know who gets a lot of short to intermediate routes?

Davante Adams.

yet you are underweight on him or did you change your mind

• homers1226

what if its a errant throw and blows right into wr hands

golfers deal with this all the time ?

• superjon

@realphipps said...

Sounds like he’s played in those conditions, going by your post. Should be data out there, but I can’t find it.

Yahoo Sports shows splits for Windy games, but doesn’t really define (AFAIK) what they mean by “windy”

In any case, it shows Rodgers playing 42 games classified as Windy

QBR and Comp % are a little lower than normal
    78 TDs to 23 INTs
    About 13 fewer pass yards

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@kdsdawg said...

yet you are underweight on him or did you change your mind

yea I changed my mind when I started to see everyone over reacting. I think his ownership is going to be substantially lower than his pOWN and I’m changing my stance.

• BazookaDad

@thehazyone said...

I get he is a good play but you aren’t worried about his price? Seems like he needs a top 10% career performance to pay that salary off.

• homers1226

• tmarohl

@thehazyone said...

I’ll take the over

It is nasty out.

• Shaudy_lo

Think I may punt the TE position with Gerald Everett and hope for a score

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@realphipps said...

Actually I made no comment about Rodgers’ (or any players’) production in wind games. Do some digging if you find that helpful to your process. Good luck today.

• jcotdl

my TE punts were Irv and Dissly

• noddy

@Shaudy_lo said...

Think I may punt the TE position with Gerald Everett and hope for a score

Higbee is active.

• Hjd29

Izzo the only TE active for NE today. Is playing Adams and Williams in same cash lineup OK? Or better to go with Gio Bernard?

• noddy

@jcotdl said...

my TE punts were Irv and Dissly

Were? Did you change to someone else?

• jcotdl

@noddy said...

Were? Did you change to someone else?

no- my pencil is down.. done tinkering, only monitoring chris carson from here out..

• Shaudy_lo

@noddy said...

Higbee is active.

Damnit . Good looks

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@Hjd29 said...

Izzo the only TE active for NE today. Is playing Adams and Williams in same cash lineup OK? Or better to go with Gio Bernard?

as much as I love Adams in GPP’s I wouldn’t go there in cash this week

• Danforth11

All 5 bengals OL out today?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).