1:00 PM EST : LA Rams ( -3.5 ) at Miami ( 3.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Las Vegas ( 3 ) at Cleveland ( -3 ) —- T: 55.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( -1.5 ) at Denver ( 1.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( -2.5 ) at Chicago ( 2.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 4 ) at Seattle ( -4 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Dallas ( 7.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -7.5 ) —- T: 43.5

Monday, 11/2
    8:15 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -10.5 ) at NY Giants ( 10.5 ) —- T: 48

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Shaudy_lo

Although I think Everett still is on the field a good amount with Higbee so I may keep him

• Hjd29

@thehazyone said...

as much as I love Adams in GPP’s I wouldn’t go there in cash this week

Would you prefer Kamara in cash instead? Or leverage with more mid tier guys?

• infantryboys

@jcotdl said...

my TE punts were Irv and Dissly

I punted TE with Albert O.

• Ohiois4kings88

As a die hard browns fan of over 20 years (sadly) I think we see lots of Kareem hunt running the ball, screens to him also. I wouldn’t be surprised if this is a low scoring defensive game. Jacobs could have a huge day as well.

I remember browns of old when weather got bad once , freezing, high winds, I bet the house on the under like 31.5 when they played the Ravens years ago. Their rb I believe Jamal Lewis ran for 200 yards and final was 30-0. I was biting my nails.

That being said Baltimore was another cold weather team, outdoors , used to the elements and the Browns were awful back then .

Defense you would think get an upgrade, but sacks are diminished and interceptions when teams are just running it…unless it’s the 2000 Ravens and you shut teams out. Much more value with a defense like KC where jets playing from behind leave darnold lobbing pick 6’s. For once I think defense is worth a payup.

Also one last thing, ty Hilton will finally break out today. Trufant being out, rivers finally showing a little life. He will be very low owned, him and nyeim Hines are very sneaky plays. Ty only needs 20 for 4x and nyeim 16. Charles Johnson at 3k has the best matchup but Pittman being back, not sure how that affects him.

Any throw over 10 yards today is going to be scary. This wind is serious. Baker’s undersized as it is , they won’t be taking chances downfield. That said on lv side Ruggs will get some screens and reverses and is in a good spot even with his high Adot, I think people will be off of him due to the wind.

Just my two cents. I assume wind is similar in Cincinnati. Makes these cheap rb not seem so appealing now. Except gio and Williams due to screen and short route potential.

NO is going to have a hard time in the Windy City. Brees already having arm strength issues, I think you see a lot of taysom hill, latavious Murray, screens to their speedster wr with Callaway out. Chicago’s going to be all over kamara , they won’t let him beat them. Their df is actually in play, as is Montgomery.

Lastly, Henry is going to get 30 carries today and if cinci gets down early I like Tennesees df, burrow will be forced to throw in the wind and is very innacurate, thrives on volume. It’s sad, dreary, dark and windy here in Ohio.

Hope everyone has a good day.

• parrothead112

Dolphins D or Cleveland D for cheap defense?

• jcotdl

the time change seems to have succeeded only in making football feel an hour later in arriving..

• noddy

@Danforth11 said...

All 5 bengals OL out today?

Why are you asking this?

• Ohiois4kings88

Dolphins over Cleveland as a browns fan. I can’t see Cleveland getting up to where they force carr to throw in this. You are hoping for Jacobs fumbles and a scoop and score. Might not be bad, but more of a floor play. Dolphins will be playing their hearts out for Tai. Rams traveled a long way and there’s the time difference and humidity they aren’t used to dealing with.

My top defenses are KC, Chicago, Miami, and Tennesee.

• Ohiois4kings88

@parrothead112 said...

Dolphins D or Cleveland D for cheap defense?

Sorry was trying to respond to this with my last post.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@Hjd29 said...

Would you prefer Kamara in cash instead? Or leverage with more mid tier guys?

I am going Hunt-Williams-Kamara/Henry (splitting lineups with those two) at RB in cash

• IT4MVP

Is Justin Jefferson a bad play in season long due to weather. I can’t make up my mind on this. My other options are Parker who I want no part of today, Mimms as a garbage time play, or Reagor coming off injury smh. Anyone have good insight on these plays!!! Please and ty

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

Whether I win or lose money today is riding on Derrick Henry. I never go over 25% on a player in GPP’s and I did with him this week.

• parrothead112

@Ohiois4kings88 said...

Sorry was trying to respond to this with my last post.

Thank you

• kdsdawg

how hard would it be to update odds up top, seriously bhdevault

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@IT4MVP said...

Is Justin Jefferson a bad play in season long due to weather. I can’t make up my mind on this. My other options are Parker who I want no part of today, Mimms as a garbage time play, or Reagor coming off injury smh. Anyone have good insight on these plays!!! Please and ty

Given those four he’s probably the best play but I wouldn’t expect a 20 fpt performance from him.

• Danforth11

@noddy said...

Why are you asking this?

I was looking for an answer and to see if anyone is pivoting off Burrows.

• noddy

@Danforth11 said...

I was looking for an answer and to see if anyone is pivoting off Burrows.

Where did you see all their O linemen are out? I didn’t know they were.

• kdsdawg

if Boyd and Aiyuk bomb today, I am finished

• chickenmanE

Why are there people prefering Bourne over Aiyuk? Is it purely about ownership?

• kdsdawg

@noddy said...

Where did you see all their O linemen are out? I didn’t know they were.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/injuries/

scroll down

need to change to TN defense just maybe

• IT4MVP

@thehazyone said...

Given those four he’s probably the best play but I wouldn’t expect a 20 fpt performance from him.

Definitely don’t expect 20 from him. Worried about getting goose egged. He makes his living 20 yards downfield. Thanks tho

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@chickenmanE said...

Why are there people prefering Bourne over Aiyuk? Is it purely about ownership?

Purely price and increased role. In a vacuum I definitely prefer Aiyuk but Bourne is 2300 cheaper.

• mbunner23

@thehazyone said...

Purely price and increased role. In a vacuum I definitely prefer Aiyuk but Bourne is 2300 cheaper.

Bourne or Mims?

• Logan7777

@kdsdawg said...

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/injuries/

scroll down

need to change to TN defense just maybe

Yep, RT, C, LG and LT all inactive today.

• Dfspacman

Ryan Izzo in play at 2500?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).