1:00 PM EST : LA Rams ( -3.5 ) at Miami ( 3.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Las Vegas ( 3 ) at Cleveland ( -3 ) —- T: 55.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( -1.5 ) at Denver ( 1.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( -2.5 ) at Chicago ( 2.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 4 ) at Seattle ( -4 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Dallas ( 7.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -7.5 ) —- T: 43.5

Monday, 11/2
    8:15 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -10.5 ) at NY Giants ( 10.5 ) —- T: 48

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• biga0787

• lukemiller42

These goal line Adam tds are tilting

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

Imagine fading Davante Adams because of a little wind.

• tmarohl

Davante vulchered a TD. First and goal from the 6 inch line and Rodgers passes it.

• thedkexperience

Rodgers – Adams stack

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Green Bay is toying with us…1st and goal from a foot and let’s make sure Adams gets more love. Efffff

• donkeydealer

Is there a Silver Alert on Derrick Henry

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

Nothing like that feeling when you are overweight on a guy and he gets his 2nd TD

• yisman

@thehazyone said...

Carty and Roth were pounding the table. Said it’s gusting way too hard to use him.

I have Jamaal Williams. Fish play.

• TheWeeIceMan

If Adams gets 25, I’m still okay with the fade.

• Supanice

I mean I think everyone loved Davante but there wasn’t obvious RB value to let you get to him without playing 3500ish WR who fail 99% of the time.

I have a lot of Williams+MVS stacks so the pass int on the MVS ts turning into a goal line davante TD is just a complete knockout.

• thedkexperience

@yisman said...

Carty and Roth were pounding the table. Said it’s gusting way too hard to use him.

Aaron Rodgers has played for a decade in what amounts to the North Pole. Short of an active hurricane I’m never fading a Packer based on weather.

• nerman

Anybody else having trouble editing their lineups in the FD Main?

• NDNole

@yisman said...

Jamaal is still headed for a pretty big day if he hits paydirt. I wouldnt call him a bad fish play just yet. Besides, goal line 1 inch td passes……….SMH. He should already have at least one td. Pass tf’s inside the goal line when I have the rb is soooooooooooo annoying.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@yisman said...

See my earlier comment. Wind doesn’t impact short throws that much. That’s what Davante lives on. Actually made me pivot from underweight to overweight on him when I saw the masses over reacting. I was going to be underweight at 30%. Legit surprised he was 22% owned. Figured he’d drop to 15%. I played him at 25% so at field.

• zeeshan2

Miami D!

• NDNole

Maybe to be fair they simulated wind in the lions game. LOL. Only way to explain this so far putrid movement. Pretty close to no more lions plays for the rest of the year unless they turn it up the rest of the game.

• thedkexperience

DOLPHINS D!!!!!!!!!

• teamwillow

@thehazyone said...

Imagine if you had posted this BEFORE he scored 2 TDs and not after! Man you’d look like a genius!

• homers1226

faded davante cuase i felt like it was chasing

• NDNole

Im pretty sure if I didnt play burton he would of had both these dinky colts touchdowns.

• zeeshan2

Jack doyle lol. I hate this musical chairs of TEs for the colts

• biga0787

Imagine playing Jonathan Taylor even though he is terrible

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@teamwillow said...

Imagine if you had posted this BEFORE he scored 2 TDs and not after! Man you’d look like a genius!

I actually did.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@thehazyone said...

Most people forget that football games are played in stadiums that are 100 feet high or more and it lessens the impact of winds substantially. Will there still be an effect? Absolutely. But it’s mainly on balls that reach elevation (deep throws). Short to intermediate routes aren’t impacted as much. You know who gets a lot of short to intermediate routes?

Davante Adams.

Ya’ll fade him at your own peril.

For reference.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).