1:00 PM EST : LA Rams ( -3.5 ) at Miami ( 3.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Las Vegas ( 3 ) at Cleveland ( -3 ) —- T: 55.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( -1.5 ) at Denver ( 1.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( -2.5 ) at Chicago ( 2.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 4 ) at Seattle ( -4 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Dallas ( 7.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -7.5 ) —- T: 43.5

Monday, 11/2
    8:15 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -10.5 ) at NY Giants ( 10.5 ) —- T: 48

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@Randallus said...

I actually thought the same thing. Kinda unusual. Maybe the Rams offensive woes are enough to scare off a higher point gap.

Yeah maybe or Tua is a gamer

• Njsum1

@dominicanpapi said...

I don’t think this is the week to play the Nick Foles and Jimmy G’s of the world

I think it is the week to play Jimmy G. I agree with other posters that it’s unlikely he gets you 30, however he’s 5400, and the guys likely to get near 30 cost over or near 7k. However, I can see 300 and 3td here from Jimmy. Gets somewhere from 24-28.

Don’t underestimate how bad the Seattle defense is, especially if Jamal Adams remains sidelined. Get those thoughts of the Legion of Boom out of your head. Seattle and Dallas are fantasy carnivals and DK points generally flow from their opponents. 🤷‍♂️

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@Randallus said...

Looking at 8 potential QBs this week. Gotta trim it down a little bit, but not sure who to take out.

Aaron Rodgers
    Justin Herbert
    Ryan Tannehill
    Joe Burrow
    Baker Mayfield
    Nick Foles
    Derek Carr
    Jimmy Garappolo

Carr, Garappolo, and Rodgers I would say are my current 3 favorite options. Mayfield, Burrow, and Herbert are options based on matchup and recent play. Tannehill has been solid all season and has a great matchup as well.

I’m telling you guys, Foles will pop off a couple games this season. I’m high on it being this game. It’s gonna happen dammit.

Foles is the guy I left out but i also have Newton, Tua, Lamar, Mahomes, and Wilson in my First look player pool

• dominicanpapi

@Njsum1 said...

I think it is the week to play Jimmy G. I agree with other posters that it’s unlikely he gets you 30, however he’s 5400, and the guys likely to get near 30 cost over or near 7k. However, I can see 300 and 3td here from Jimmy. Gets somewhere from 24-28.

Don’t underestimate how bad the Seattle defense is, especially if Jamal Adams remains sidelined. Get those thoughts of the Legion of Boom out of your head. Seattle and Dallas are fantasy carnivals and DK points generally flow from their opponents. 🤷‍♂️

Just concerned with the lack of weapons. Wilson, Samuel and Mostert are out. Makes it much easier to focus on Kittle when three or four other productive players are hurt.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

I like Jimmy G. Only weapons he is really missing is his running backs

• Njsum1

@dominicanpapi said...

Just concerned with the lack of weapons. Wilson, Samuel and Mostert are out. Makes it much easier to focus on Kittle when three or four other productive players are hurt.

Wilson being is out..imo is a good thing. McKinnon catches more passes. I’d think kittle, aiyuk, Bourne, and McKinnon should be enough. Also narrows the target tree to those 4 players for the most part.

• Njsum1

@theIrrigator said...

I like Jimmy G. Only weapons he is really missing is his running backs

And the rb he has is a pass catcher

• monarch

Jimmy G was putrid dfs wise vs Seattle last year so be careful with your exposure. Wouldnt want you to get Marvin Jones ‘d
    lol.

• jdtrey

Just saw FD is doing another streak contest for NFL starting Thursday

• winnerchickendinner

McCafferey is back from IR

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

Jimmy G was putrid dfs wise vs Seattle last year so be careful with your exposure. Wouldnt want you to get Marvin Jones ‘d
    lol.

Marvin was solid for 4400…5 for 80 was nice. Especially in such a low scoring game.

Garoppolo was fine, the one game he was bad they were able to run and didn’t have Kittle. I’m not all in, yet I like him to be in 4-5 out of my 24

• 808state

@superjon said...

Carr has scored 30+ in 3 out of the 100 games he’s played. Last time was in 2018

Garappolo has never scored 30 in any of the 47 games he’s played

Foles has scored 30+ in 5 of the 63 games he’s played. Last time was in 2018

Are you talking DK points?

Jimmy G had 3 games last year above 30 DK points. The 2 games against Arizona and the game against New Orleans.

• infantryboys

@monarch said...

lol.

Last season Kyler Murray threw for 359 yards and 1 TD combined, in TWO games vs Seattle last year. This isn’t the same Seattle team from last season.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

lol.

So was Kyler Murray

• monarch

Kyler Murray isnt the same player and he has Hopkins now.

Jimmy G is the same dude.

I think he is a fine dart but he would not be someone I would depend on. Seattle has been beaten because they generate no pressure. Their corners are good. I dont think their weakness in not generating pressure translates to Jimmy G all of a sudden turning into Tom Brady.

• infantryboys

@monarch said...

Kyler Murray isnt the same player and he has Hopkins now.

Jimmy G is the same dude.

I think he is a fine dart but he would not be someone I would depend on. Seattle has been beaten because they generate no pressure. Their corners are good. I dont think their weakness in not generating pressure translates to Jimmy G all of a sudden turning into Tom Brady.

Murray was the Offensive Rookie of the Year last year. He didn’t just come of of nowhere this year. I’m not saying go all in on Jimmy G or that he’s a safe cash play, but I’ll definitely have some tournament exposure.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

Marvin was solid for 4400…5 for 80 was nice. Especially in such a low scoring game.

Garoppolo was fine, the one game he was bad they were able to run and didn’t have Kittle. I’m not all in, yet I like him to be in 4-5 out of my 24

Yep Marvin was fine. Could of easily been him making the last second catch instead of Golladay for the 100 yard bonus and 20 DK points. The correct play was to just play Diontae instead of getting cute

• monarch

@infantryboys said...

Murray was the Offensive Rookie of the Year last year. He didn’t just come of of nowhere this year. I’m not saying go all in on Jimmy G or that he’s a safe cash play, but I’ll definitely have some tournament exposure.

I guess. The comp is kinda out there.

Kyler Murray with Hopkins in the second fastest offense in the NFL and a game manager in Jimmy G on a team that would run on every play if they could get away with it.

• infantryboys

@CheeseCutter said...

If you’re playing any Th-M slates, Greg Ward at WR for Philly is $3900 and Wentz is $6200 against the Cowboys.

I’m actually more interested in the Eagles DST and whoever is starting at RB. And I’m a Cowboys fan.

• superjon

@808state said...

Are you talking DK points?

Jimmy G had 3 games last year above 30 DK points. The 2 games against Arizona and the game against New Orleans.

I was, and you’re correct. I must have overlooked them. Thanks for catching that.

Jimmy G still a fish play though :)

• Njsum1

@theIrrigator said...

The correct play was to just play Diontae instead of getting cute

Yeah he ended up doing better, yet it wasn’t one or the other. I had a Dionte, Marvin, Adams lineup.

Dionte was clearly the better play (going in as well) and a cash option, while Marvin you were getting at 2.5%, and was a solid GPP play agaisnt ATL

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

I guess. The comp is kinda out there.

Kyler Murray with Hopkins in the second fastest offense in the NFL and a game manager in Jimmy G on a team that would run on every play if they could get away with it.

You would have an argument if every team that has played seattle didn’t have sucess

• Njsum1

@superjon said...

Jimmy G still a fish play though :)

Live look at me playing Jimmy G this weekend.

• monarch

The game against New Orleans was impressive. He stood in there and threw it down the field. In that game Sanders and Deebo Samuel combined for 240 yards receiving. They will not be available on Sunday.

Jimmy has not looked the same this season and has barely threw it down the field on something that wasnt clearly built off a run game concept. Maybe he breaks out this week but I dont think Aiyuk and Bourne can win enough for him to have a GPP winning day.

And a road game and a team embarrassed recently by the pass and a team with a coaching staff that limited him in 2019. Just too many red flags for me.

• monarch

@theIrrigator said...

You would have an argument if every team that has played seattle didn’t have sucess

Can you elaborate?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).