1:00 PM EST : LA Rams ( -3.5 ) at Miami ( 3.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Las Vegas ( 3 ) at Cleveland ( -3 ) —- T: 55.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( -1.5 ) at Denver ( 1.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( -2.5 ) at Chicago ( 2.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 4 ) at Seattle ( -4 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Dallas ( 7.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -7.5 ) —- T: 43.5

Monday, 11/2
    8:15 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -10.5 ) at NY Giants ( 10.5 ) —- T: 48

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Baysman

@damionismyname said...

Jimmy G is so bad….

• Bigb1485

@NDNole said...

McKinnon is still “tired” I guess.

No way he didnt sleep with shannahans wife at this point…makes zero sense not to play him, especially with his receiving abilities

• BIF

@yisman said...

lineuphq had MIN like across the board

it overprojected their D against a good GB offense

The Vikings D was probably the worst D on the slate – Road dog playing against Rodgers who doesn’t take a ton of sacks and very rarely turns it over.

The Minn D had a ceiling game today with the late sack/fumble and by keeping GB from scoring 30+

• Dfspacman

That kid Justin Herbert 🔥

• cdub6238

Drew Lock is awful…

• TheWeeIceMan

Jimmy G is so freaking bad.

• yisman

this Pope troll having a big game

• Bigb1485

And the opportunities he gets he blows…fumble and dropping a pitch..ah well

• synth

@TheWeeIceMan said...

Jimmy G is so freaking bad.

It really clicked for me last week that it’s just completely pointless to play mediocre QBs in good matchups at this point. There are just way too many top tier QBs that throw the ball a ton or have rushing upside, which means even when the bad qb has a ceiling game of say 350/3 it’s still not even really enough to overcome elsewhere. When the vast majority of the time the player will put up mediocre stats and then when you spike on their ceiling and it’s still not enough, it’s time to remove them from your pools.

I only played Russ, Lamar, Rodgers, Pat, and Allen this week. On weeks Murray plays he’ll be in there as well, but my days of lighting money on fire by saying Ben/Jimmy/Cam/Tannehill/Burrow/Jones/Rivers/Baker/etc have good matchups and might be sneaky are over.

• monarch

Anyone playing showdown? Any deep sleepers?

• IronMonkey415

DeeJay Dallas!!! WHO THE HECK IS THAT.

• Dfspacman

Dallas Td

• marker0357

Foles is a moron.

• cdub6238

Dallas and Lindsey Tds just boosted my pm Lus

• dominicanpapi

Saints were in the red zone and only got 7 yards. Brees’ arm is completely shot.

• cdub6238

Wims what a douchebag… blindsiding someone not even doing anything

• yisman

Wims acting like a moron

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

Anyone playing showdown? Any deep sleepers?

Horrible, horrible showdown.

Don’t think there’s any real deep sleepers. Not that I see at least. Does Pollard count?

• depalma13

@cdub6238 said...

Wims what a douchebag… blindsiding someone not even doing anything

The D-Back deserved everything he got.

• 49noobers

@mbunner23 said...

Is anybody having a good day?

So looks like today is the day I will run out of my deposits in FD[$150] and DK[$250]. I am surprised it lasted 8 weeks though. I play about $100 on DK $3[20 entries] and $20 GPPs and about $70 in FD $4.44 MME.

I guess , I would’ve lost this in 2-3 weeks last year. So feels like I am improving. RG premium subscription really helped. Still not where I want to be but I guess I never play cash as I play for fun/ gambling. Hopefully, I will hit one big one in last half of season after I deposit more coins.

• Randallus

• NDNole

@Bigb1485 said...

No way he didnt sleep with shannahans wife at this point…makes zero sense not to play him, especially with his receiving abilities

Yeah there has to be something. Man sometimes these coaches outsmart themselves. Then they come on with these stupid explanations why they didnt give the guy with 4.3 speed and receiving skills out of the backfield the ball when they were behind.

• cdub6238

@depalma13 said...

The D-Back deserved everything he got.

And why is that? Something else happen during the game or something?

Even so, that’s a scumbag move to wait for a play where the player isn’t involved n not paying attention and do that…

• Baysman

I will never roster Jim Garappolo again in fantasy. Ever.
    Even if he’s playing his sons high school team. He is bad. So bad.

• cedric19

Low floor Lockett

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).