1:00 PM EST : LA Rams ( -3.5 ) at Miami ( 3.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Las Vegas ( 3 ) at Cleveland ( -3 ) —- T: 55.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( -1.5 ) at Denver ( 1.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( -2.5 ) at Chicago ( 2.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 4 ) at Seattle ( -4 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Dallas ( 7.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -7.5 ) —- T: 43.5

Monday, 11/2
    8:15 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -10.5 ) at NY Giants ( 10.5 ) —- T: 48

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• jayzee666

@Njsum1 said...

Nick Foles is….

You do realize this guy beat Tom Brady in the Super Bowl then took over next year and took a team that was out of the playoffs into the playoffs, beat the Bears in soldier Field, the year the bears were supposed to have an elite defense, and would have had a chance to beat NO in NO if Alshon Jeffrey didn’t drop a big pass.

In the right situation Nick Foles is a solid QB and he’s clutch AF. 🤷‍♂️

Bears did have an elite Defense, held them to 16 pts.
    Bears, as every year, did NOT have an elite Offense and a double doink Kicker!

Of Course Jeffery dropped the pass – an ex-Bear!

You can be Houdini and it isn’t going to help on this team! :)

• marker0357

no separation, guys dropping balls, no pass blocking, no imagination on play calling. It’s a festivus miracle that they are still in this game. I’m hoping for a tie.

• superjon

@Njsum1 said...

Taylor is not a thing, let’s stop making him a thing. Too many cooks in the kitchen. And he’s just OK. There was a reason Marlon Mack was the starter before he got hurt.

The reason Mack was the starter is because he was the veteran and Taylor is just a rookie.

Can’t really say there’s too many cooks in the kitchen when Taylor has been outsnapping both Hines and Wilkins. Here are Wilkins snap percentages over his previous 5 games

Finally, that 1 yard rush by Wilkins and 2 yard rush by Burton could have easily been Taylor’s, and then he most certainly would have a been a thing today.

• jayzee666

@marker0357 said...

no separation, guys dropping balls, no pass blocking, no imagination on play calling. It’s a festivus miracle that they are still in this game. I’m hoping for a tie.

If they get the ball back, they should just take a knee and run the clock out.

• Njsum1

@theIrrigator said...

He sure was a beast in college. Dont all rookies have a starter in front of them when they get drafted?

I mean all teams have RB’s on the depth chart. Yet the coaching staff didn’t feel he was a better option than Mack, after seeing him in camp. And now they give Wilkens carries and Hines gets the passing work.

What a guy does in college often means nothing. I can name scores of college RB beasts who have done little to nothing in the pros. Certain systems make RB’s look good…sometimes they are good, sometimes they’re really not.

• Njsum1

@superjon said...

Finally, that 1 yard rush by Wilkins and 2 yard rush by Burton could have easily been Taylor’s, and that he most certainly would have a been a thing today

Yeah he would have hung a big 11 DK, If he got a TD, yay.

He’ll have weeks where he threatens for 20 DK yet it will be on 15 carries a PI in the end zone, and another 1 yard trip over the goaline.

I’ll give him one more shot against Houston. Then he’s off the list and onto the dnp list

• theIrrigator

@Njsum1 said...

I mean all teams have RB’s on the depth chart. Yet the coaching staff didn’t feel he was a better option than Mack, after seeing him in camp. And now they give Wilkens carries and Hines gets the passing work.

What a guy does in college often means nothing. I can name scores of college RB beasts who have done little to nothing in the pros. Certain systems make RB’s look good…sometimes they are good, sometimes they’re really not.

Okay name 5

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Njsum1 said...

Right. It’s very obvious, especially after this week, we have plenty of evidence that Taylor is not a bell cow back and won’t be treated as such. Might he have good games before the years over? Sure, but picking them out will be extremely difficult, barring injuries.

Of course, this doesn’t mean in the future Taylor can’t be “a thing,” but right now he is most definitely not.

• Dfspacman

Another Sunday where I ask my self at evening why do I keep playing Dfs lol

• Njsum1

@theIrrigator said...

Okay name 5

Blair Thomas, Kijana Carter, Montee Ball, Cedric Benson, beanie wells, kevin Jones

• theIrrigator

And I’m fairly confident his teammates don’t like him. I watched Trey Burton stand there and let Taylor get pushed back instead of trying to push him into the endzone

• mdalb

@Dfspacman said...

Same. I will cash on a few a few GPP lineups with Jimmy G in them. Would have cleaned up if he did something.

• yisman

confused why the Saints kicked the FG on first down rather than running the clock down

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Right. It’s very obvious, especially after this week, we have plenty of evidence that Taylor is not a bell cow back and won’t be treated as such. Might he have good games before the years over? Sure, but picking them out will be extremely difficult, barring injuries.

Of course, this doesn’t mean in the future Taylor can’t be “a thing,” but right now he is most definitely not.

Exactly, he could score 20 DK on 15 carries…PI in the end zone and another goaline trip.

And I was just responding to your post since you mentioned Taylor, I wasn’t implying that you thought he was awesome

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

Okay name 5

Lawrence Phillips, Curtis Enis, Ron Dayne, Trent Richardson, Chris Perry, Montee Ball

• NDNole

Back door cashed a horrible milly lineup with a goosegg from golloday. What a weird crappy day lol.

• jayzee666

@yisman said...

confused why the Saints kicked the FG on first down rather than running the clock down

They knew if the Bears got the ball back, Foles was going to either get sacked and fumble or throw a pick, so they wanted time left over for the Bears Offense to give them the ball back!!

• Njsum1

@Dfspacman said...

What else you gonna do? Haha

NFL DFS, especially GPP play is tough.

• synth

@Njsum1 said...

Blair Thomas, Kijana Carter, Montee Ball, Cedric Benson, beanie wells, kevin Jones

rashard penny, andre williams, kadeem carey, toby gerhart, kevin smith

• depalma13

@theIrrigator said...

Okay name 5

Pretty much every Penn State running back and Trent Richardson.

• synth

i mean “name 5” is easy if you’re just using “literally led ncaa in rushing and then didn’t do much in nfl”

it’s incredibly easy if we extend to just “beasts” that failed

• jayzee666

I had Taylor in a few LUs. That is NEVER good for any player.

• Messiah717

Took down third in the .25 for a grand and $1195.75 overall. That’s pretty big for a small time player like me.

• synth

@Messiah717 said...

Took down third in the .25 for a grand and $1195.75 overall. That’s pretty big for a small time player like me.

grats!

• synth

made a bit (15-20% roi) in the 150 entries that i did

lost all the winnings and then some chasing a few single entries/milly makers as i played henry/hunt as my main back instead of cook so im down about 10-20% today

oof

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).