1:00 PM EST : LA Rams ( -3.5 ) at Miami ( 3.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Las Vegas ( 3 ) at Cleveland ( -3 ) —- T: 55.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( -1.5 ) at Denver ( 1.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( -2.5 ) at Chicago ( 2.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 4 ) at Seattle ( -4 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Dallas ( 7.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -7.5 ) —- T: 43.5

Monday, 11/2
    8:15 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -10.5 ) at NY Giants ( 10.5 ) —- T: 48

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• callmetouch

@yisman said...

lol wtf

did they not review that?

Curry had possession of it on the ground

What you expect it’s the 4th quarter lol Wentz has 0 passing yards in the 4th too

• Moszman

@yisman said...

lol wtf

did they not review that?

Curry had possession of it on the ground

That should have been reviewed.

• yisman

surprised Al Michaels hasn’t referenced the fact that the point spread was 10 in this one

that also obviously just swung the showdown contests

I just dropped thousands of spots in Sunday Night Showdown on DK, from cashing to not

Eagles D was a crazy 6,200

not worth it, although they paid it off due to a blown call

• Moszman

Just caused the Cowboys a possibility of a win also, slight chance to win but they had one until that play.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Never seen a guy with less of a chance than Dinucci. Cowboys should trade for Fitzpatrick

• Texaspridejb

Safety doesn’t count for the eagles d?

• 808state

lol cowboys play steelers next week too. hopefully they make a trade

• depalma13

Why didn’t the Eagles defense get points for the safety?

• yisman

Wentz captain

Fulgham and Reagor in flex

Only bust was Amari Cooper.

Just missed the cash line.

• callmetouch

Dann….needed Elliot to kick on there and they go for it haha

• yisman

I don’t know why Philly just threw a deep ball but if Reagor had come down with that, I cash

• Yeoman

@yisman said...

surprised Al Michaels hasn’t referenced the fact that the point spread was 10 in this one

That didn’t take long.

“I like a good spread” says Collinsworth.

• BIF

Hit the nuts on Showdown in the $80K Huddle – had to split it a few ways but still got $3K for 1st

• BIF

@depalma13 said...

I think it was technically an aborted ball so it may not count as a defensive safety – weird scoring thing but defense didn’t do anything

• Yeoman

@depalma13 said...

Yahoo counted it; I assume DK will correct it before they close out the slate.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

NBC doesn’t want to give Washington, who has a win against Philly, a chance? How many times have they said, “one of these 2 teams is going to host a playoff game (or win this division) tonight? Seems like I’ve heard it at least 3 times.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@BIF said...

Hit the nuts on Showdown in the $80K Huddle – had to split it a few ways but still got $3K for 1st

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/95454615?

NIce. That was the winning score in the big one too, with a good size tie. Not sure how I didn’t fall on that line up. I was basically all 5 man Philly stacks with 1 Dallas player line ups. Probably because I had too much Goedert.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@BIF said...

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/95454615?

Congrats BIF you’re the ShowDown Whisperer

• BIF

Yah I only played a few single entries and just 5 LU in the Main and had same lineup but with Schultz instead of Gallup – if Schultz catches one more pass I win the Main but split it 100 ways 🙄 so not sure what would have been better off financially

• BIF

@HoodsFromTheWood said...

Congrats BIF you’re the ShowDown Whisperer

And you are the Happy-er Meal Zen Master !

• timusbr

@BIF said...

Maybe if you just drafted Mahomes or Watson, you’d have a QB

and maybe we take Brady before he goes to TB?

• BIF

@timusbr said...

and maybe we take Brady before he goes to TB?

He was never going to a cold weather team with zero offensive weapons outside of ARob

• yisman

The last two minutes was the game in a nutshell.

A monkey knife fight. Couple of monkeys who don’t know anything about football making the decisions.

Eagles 4th down:

A)Try a long FG to make it a 3 score game
    B)Try to convert the first down so you can run out the clock

They chose neither

Cowboys then get the ball.

A)Kneel it out as you have a less than 1% chance of winning
    B)Try some Hail Marys and pray for a miracle.

They chose neither.

• Texaspridejb

Rules spell it out pretty clear any points allowed while d/st is on the field I hope it doesn’t affect your score BiIF but I can find nothing about an aborted play, same as if the center accidentally snaps it out of the end zone, defense didn’t technically do anything but it’s a safety and in there rules I can’t find a qualifier that would nullify it

• BIF

@Texaspridejb said...

Rules spell it out pretty clear any points allowed while d/st is on the field I hope it doesn’t affect your score BiIF but I can find nothing about an aborted play, same as if the center accidentally snaps it out of the end zone, defense didn’t technically do anything but it’s a safety and in there rules I can’t find a qualifier that would nullify it

Yah they just adjusted it – it’s still a safety with Defense on the field so should be 2 points for DST.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).