1:00 PM EST : LA Rams ( -3.5 ) at Miami ( 3.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Las Vegas ( 3 ) at Cleveland ( -3 ) —- T: 55.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( -1.5 ) at Denver ( 1.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( -2.5 ) at Chicago ( 2.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 4 ) at Seattle ( -4 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Dallas ( 7.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -7.5 ) —- T: 43.5

Monday, 11/2
    8:15 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -10.5 ) at NY Giants ( 10.5 ) —- T: 48

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@wolverinezack said...

would love to get up to the KC D on FD but as a Bears fan, think I’m locking the Saints D. Bears O is just flat out bad. Thinking they should hold them to 10pts tops, probably a couple of sacks and maybe a pick from Foles

both d’s in play

• CheeseCutter

@winnerchickendinner said...

Anyone going back to Smith at TE? coming off an early exit and bad matchup knocked him down to $4100

Yup. He and Burton are my two choices at the low end of the TE position.

• BIF

@SteeloCity said...

Anyone like the Bears defense against the Saints? 🤨

I was thinking Saints D after what I saw of the Bears offense yesterday and now a short week

• BIF

@CheeseCutter said...

If you’re playing any Th-M slates, Greg Ward at WR for Philly is $3900 and Wentz is $6200 against the Cowboys.

Alshon may be back so keep an eye on their news and notes from practices

• CheeseCutter

@BIF said...

Alshon may be back so keep an eye on their news and notes from practices

I saw that, thanks. They lost Jackson, so worst-case, I think Ward ends up in the slot.as #3 receiver. I’m good with him at that price against the Cowboys defense.

If Alshon gets traded or doesn’t go, he’s a real bargain.

• BIF

@Texaspridejb said...

Still shows ten for me you sure you aren’t looking at the Thursday showdown?

Yah for Thursday it’s $15 entry now – used to be $10

It was $15 last night and I thought that was weird – but apparently that is the new thing

• Texaspridejb

Its because it’s another millionaire contest not the regular 400k main showdown

• thedkexperience

@CheeseCutter said...

I saw that, thanks. They lost Jackson, so worst-case, I think Ward ends up in the slot.as #3 receiver. I’m good with him at that price against the Cowboys defense.

If Alshon gets traded or doesn’t go, he’s a real bargain.

I highly doubt that Alshon goes from zero reps to a full workload.

• synth

I can’t see myself playing any QB other than Pat/Russ/Lamar/Allen/Rodgers in GPPs this week with a heavy lean towards the first three. Just so difficult to see none of them being the top scorer given matchups and talent and it’s not like it’s difficult to fit them in money wise with all the offense in the league going on. I’ll target pieces of SF, LAC, Ten, LAR, Cle, Ind etc but I just don’t think it’s viable to target the cheaper QBs hoping for a ceiling game when the ceiling game won’t even be enough (hi Burrow/Herbert from last week).

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@Njsum1 said...

I’m guessing, he won’t overweight Jimmy cause he’ll be popular, and there’s high variance in Jimmy G’s outcomes, not because he’s not a good play.

Seems like Hazy is more sensitive to ownership than most on here 🤷‍♂️

However, if Jimmy POwN is like 5%, I’d guess he’d be overweight, if it’s like 20%, I’m guessing he’ll underweight.

Fairly true – weeks like last week where the chalk smashes are bad weeks for me. Fortunately my cash lineup crushed and I only lost $500 as a result (which is why I play cash, to hedge on the chalk going off). I did have 50% Jamaal and Kamara in GPP’s so I’m not completely averse to going heavy on chalk – typically will do it more at RB than other positions though.

• CheeseCutter

@thedkexperience said...

I highly doubt that Alshon goes from zero reps to a full workload.

That, too. I’m more concerned about the Eagles dominating the game and not having to throw than I am about Alshon.

• marker0357

My way too early, ultra preliminary lineup has Baker Baker Touchdown Maker which makes me feel a little queasy to be quite honest.

• 33BeRad

@marker0357 said...

My way too early, ultra preliminary lineup has Baker Baker Touchdown Maker which makes me feel a little queasy to be quite honest.

Don’t feel bad, mine has Carr. HAHA!

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

I’m playing Jay Cutler this week.

• winnerchickendinner

@thehazyone said...

I’m playing Jay Cutler this week.

Code for…………..

• Logan7777

@thehazyone said...

Came to see what the early chatter was. Saw the Jimmy G. Talk.

Long time Niner fan and will root for them every Sunday, but every time I roster Jimmy G. I lose my arse. No more $ on Jimmy.

• infantryboys

Finding a cash game QB is going to be a challenge this week.

• Kp24

With all this 9ers talk, who do y’all trust in the backfield this week, McKinnon or Hasty?

• Randallus

@Logan7777 said...

Long time Niner fan and will root for them every Sunday, but every time I roster Jimmy G. I lose my arse. No more $ on Jimmy.

Wow. Never thought I would see a Rams fan talking up Jimmy G on the same forum a Niners fan talks him down.

• 808state

@Kp24 said...

With all this 9ers talk, who do y’all trust in the backfield this week, McKinnon or Hasty?

I think Tevin Coleman also has a chance to play this week

• Randallus

@Kp24 said...

McKinnon for me. I like Hasty as a talent and any RB can run in the Niners offensive scheme, but this week, McKinnon provides the higher value.

I think the Niners will either play from behind or have to maintain their lead, so there will be more passes than rushes from that team this week. McKinnon I’m assuming is the better pass pro RB and that means more opportunity for screen passes and red zone work.

• Randallus

@808state said...

This I did not know. That changes things.

• Kp24

@808state said...

Further complications. Coleman always seems to have a few random smash games. Gonna have to monitor things

• winnerchickendinner

Anyone on unlike Agholor?

• realphipps

Sounds like Thielen to the Browns may happen. Lots of chatter the past couple hours.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).