1:00 PM EST : LA Rams ( -3.5 ) at Miami ( 3.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Las Vegas ( 3 ) at Cleveland ( -3 ) —- T: 55.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( -1.5 ) at Denver ( 1.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( -2.5 ) at Chicago ( 2.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 4 ) at Seattle ( -4 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Dallas ( 7.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -7.5 ) —- T: 43.5

Monday, 11/2
    8:15 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -10.5 ) at NY Giants ( 10.5 ) —- T: 48

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Moszman

@realphipps said...

Sounds like Thielen to the Browns may happen. Lots of chatter the past couple hours.

If that happens lock and load Jefferson.

• Logan7777

@Kp24 said...

With all this 9ers talk, who do y’all trust in the backfield this week, McKinnon or Hasty?

McKinnon was rested last week per Shanahan post game interview.

• infantryboys

@Moszman said...

If that happens lock and load Jefferson.

If Theilen gets traded, Jefferson will get the Zaire Alexander treatment.

• squidkill

@Logan7777 said...

McKinnon was rested last week per Shanahan post game interview.

Rested——. They treated the pats like Alabama playing some D2 school.

• Randallus

@realphipps said...

Sounds like Thielen to the Browns may happen. Lots of chatter the past couple hours.

Yeah it’s all over Twitter right now. Browns offering 2nd and 4th rounders for him. Thielen bought a house recently in Strongsville Ohio. No deal done but a lot of talking.

That’s the gist of what I’ve seen on Twitter.

• Randallus

@infantryboys said...

I think that would’ve already been the case, honestly. Alexander doesn’t really cover slot options. Jefferson was shut down last time they played and Thielen did well out of the slot.

I honestly don’t recall who covered who in that game, but I’m prolly going to fade Jefferson regardless of what happens with Thielen. However, I will say if Thielen is traded before the game, the Packers D becomes a great option IMO. They’re viable now simply because of Cousins, but they’re biggest success last time was ground and pound and Thielen. Take away Thielen and put Alexander on Jefferson, all they’ll have to do is stack the box against Cook/Mattison and I don’t see much breathing room for the Vikings.

• Rickytango13

@infantryboys said...

It’s Jaire

• Moszman

@infantryboys said...

I don’t care what kind of treatment he gets, kids a stud. Been in the winning milly lineup already a few times this year I believe.

• JSteele

@Moszman said...

I don’t care what kind of treatment he gets, kids a stud. Been in the winning milly lineup already a few times this year I believe.

Against Tennessee and Atlanta.

Alexander is playing like the league’s best corner this year. But go ahead and play JJ

• Bnett2210

@infantryboys said...

Finding a cash game QB is going to be a challenge this week.

Yea it’s not as easy this week. I’d say Carr, Rodgers will be the 2 that most will have either pay down or pay up. I think Burrow could be solid again, but not sure if can go there in cash this week.

• Njsum1

@Moszman said...

You never know how good a #2 is going to be when he becomes the #1.

Case in point….Juju Smith Shuster.

I haven’t looked into Jefferson as a play, yet you can’t say someone’s a stud until he gets all the defensive attention and still delivers.

• BIF

@squidkill said...

Rested——. They treated the pats like Alabama playing some D2 school.

Kinda like how I treated you guys in our 4-man

😂

• squidkill

@BIF said...

Kinda like how I treated you guys in our 4-man

😂

Yes. Similar

• BIF

@JSteele said...

Alexander is playing like the league’s best corner this year. But go ahead and play JJ

Jaire has had a pretty easy ride so far this season so I’m not quite ready to crown him yet.

Week 1 Vikes – Bisi Johnson and Jefferson in his first game as a pro

Week 2 Lions with No Golladay

Week 3 Saints with No Michael Thomas

Week 4 Falcons – Julio’s hammy and Ridley was hampered and coming out every second play

Week 5 – bye

Week 6 Bucs – Evans has been gimpy all year and by the second half, Bucs mostly ran

Week 7 Texans – he did a pretty good job on Cooks and Fuller from what I remember (haven’t re-watched it to see who gave up the yards and TD to them).

I hope Theilen plays so they don’t give safety help to Jaire on JJ.

• dominicanpapi

@33BeRad said...

Cincy starting Center(concussion) and starting left tackle(neck) are considered day-to-day. They are already the most sacked team so the Titans def could be interesting this week if they are out. Something to keep an eye on.

Be careful not to overreact too much to the MNF game. Yes, Bears offense is bad but NO def is not the Rams def.

This, Titans pass defense is suspect but Burrow may not have a ton of time to throw anyway. I do like Boyd this week though

• casey2884

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #16

RG Tiered Ranking

@Randallus said...

I’m tempted to go 100% Chiefs D this week.

May sound stupid but man, it’s like one of those picks you make that draw your eyes and you can’t look away.

I agree. I can’t get away from it though I almost never ever spend more than 3K on a D. This seems like a different scenario with a 20 point spread and the lowly Jets though.

• BIF

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Pro Bowl wide receiver Chris Godwin suffered a broken index finger Sunday against the Las Vegas Raiders and is undergoing surgery Tuesday, sources confirmed to ESPN.

He will not play in the Monday Night Football game at the New York Giants.

• Lbb11

Anyone else have 6-7 close to perfect lineups except you had Ronald Jones on all of them? Asking for a friend.

Anyway, has someone posted WR/CB side of field chart? Thanks as always!

• jdtrey

https://g.espncdn.com/s/ffldraftkit/20/NFLDK2020_CS_WRCBchartWeek8rose.pdf?addata=2020=WRCB_chtsht_week8rose_xxx

• Lbb11

Thanks!

• BIF

@jdtrey said...

https://g.espncdn.com/s/ffldraftkit/20/NFLDK2020_CS_WRCBchartWeek8rose.pdf?addata=2020=WRCB_chtsht_week8rose_xxx

Thanks – here’s another look at WR/CB matchups

https://www.actionnetwork.com/nfl/week-8-wr-cb-matchups-shadow-grades-2020?

• BIF

@Lbb11 said...

Anyone else have 6-7 close to perfect lineups except you had Ronald Jones on all of them? Asking for a friend.

Anyway, has someone posted WR/CB side of field chart? Thanks as always!

Yup – if I play Robinson instead of RoJo at same price, I finish 4th in the Milly instead of 182nd

I had 4 lineups last week go for over 243 DK points (best was just over 250) and two of them had RoJo

• jdtrey

@BIF said...

Damn I think I like that one better than the ESPN one. Appreciate how in depth he goes on all the potential shadow matchups and that Matrix he has on there is awesome if you agree with his takes.

• Lbb11

I had RoJo at about 15%, but unfortunately that 15% were all on my best teams (and my highest entry contests which I sloppily didn’t realize until abut 15 minutes before lock). Thought he was going way overlooked; and apparently for good reason.

• billythekidcowboysheat

@BIF said...

Thanks – here’s another look at WR/CB matchups

Glad to see boyd has a nice matchup again, was debating on him vs higgins again, although higgins still in a good spot for 1k less.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).