1:00 PM EST : LA Rams ( -3.5 ) at Miami ( 3.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Las Vegas ( 3 ) at Cleveland ( -3 ) —- T: 55.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( -1.5 ) at Denver ( 1.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( -2.5 ) at Chicago ( 2.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 4 ) at Seattle ( -4 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Dallas ( 7.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -7.5 ) —- T: 43.5

Monday, 11/2
    8:15 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -10.5 ) at NY Giants ( 10.5 ) —- T: 48

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Lbb11

Haven’t clicked his name all year, but AJ Green is in a good spot as well considering the volume, the match-up and the fact that everyone is likely to focus on Boyd and/or Higgins.

• winnerchickendinner

@Lbb11 said...

Haven’t clicked his name all year, but AJ Green is in a good spot as well considering the volume, the match-up and the fact that everyone is likely to focus on Boyd and/or Higgins.

Yeah a WR with 13 targets last week at $4500 is a steal. There’s a good amount of sub 5k priced players this week that are in favorable matchups.

• parrothead112

Mooney if Robinson misses?

• Lbb11

Going to be tough to pick one offs between Edelman, Green, Higgins, Aghiolor, Renfrow, Bourne. I think Mike Williams is in a sneaky spot as well.

• Supanice

@Lbb11 said...

He had a pass knocked out of his hands in the end zone which would have given him a TD and the bonus last week, would have broken the slate.

I think he is playing his way into shape and looks better every week.

• Njsum1

@parrothead112 said...

Kinda liked Mooney as a limited exposure play even if Robinson plays.

• BIF

Mayo’s rake free contest link can be found through this page

https://dknation.draftkings.com/2020/6/8/21308999/the-pat-mayo-experience-podcasts

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@parrothead112 said...

• Lbb11

I really don’t think you need to touch this game this week unless you’re playing Kamara and want a correlation. Outside receiver seems like it would be the place to go and Foles has been targeting Mooney in high leverage spots.

• Way2fast23

@Lbb11 said...

I really don’t think you need to touch this game this week unless you’re playing Kamara and want a correlation. Outside receiver seems like it would be the place to go and Foles has been targeting Mooney in high leverage spots.

I like a cheap Latavius Murray on FD. He scored his only 2 tds this year against the Lions and can definitely get 2 against the Bears. Maybe he only scores against the NFC North this year.

• zeeshan2

lol that notification just now of that guy losing a million on a stat correction

• BIF

Carlos Dunlap traded to Seahawks

• timusbr

LOL people posting about picking the Bears offensive players…..Have you not been watching them play? Hey last week they got in the red zone ONCE. Then another post on picking an opponent RB as a value play against the defense…..LMAO, have you not seen any of the games. The defense is the only bright spot on the team.

• Njsum1

@timusbr said...

LOL people posting about picking the Bears offensive players…..Have you not been watching them play? Hey last week they got in the red zone ONCE. Then another post on picking an opponent RB as a value play against the defense…..LMAO, have you not seen any of the games. The defense is the only bright spot on the team.

Dude, going by your avatar I’m guessing you’re a Bears fan, which immediately clouds your judgment.

You do realize they faced like 4 bottom third matchups for passing attacks/QB’s in a row, right? Now they face one of the best matchups. But you keep LYAO 👍

• winnerchickendinner

Anyone else having trouble with the Bell narrative sticking in your head this week?

• jdtrey

@winnerchickendinner said...

Anyone else having trouble with the Bell narrative sticking in your head this week?

Sadly it’s been in my head since they signed him.. literally just for this one week of revenge haha

• Joeltimb

Green also had like 240 air yards last week. This is the week to pounce on him.

• winnerchickendinner

@jdtrey said...

Sadly it’s been in my head since they signed him.. literally just for this one week of revenge haha

Yeah you have to imagine they try to get him at least two touchdowns to go along with whatever touches he gets. I mean having 75 yards total and a touchdown isn’t exactly revenge.

• jdtrey

@winnerchickendinner said...

Yeah you have to imagine they try to get him at least two touchdowns to go along with whatever touches he gets. I mean having 75 yards total and a touchdown isn’t exactly revenge.

I don’t know I’m kind of torn. On the one hand, considering Gase massively underused him before just flat out cutting him I think pretty much anything he gets qualifies as revenge. But on the other hand, he’s not their lead back and I doubt Reid is going to just bench CEH for some narrative so he’s going to have to pop off when he does get his chances. He’s got a good line now so that’s a massive upgrade but I can’t imagine he’s getting 20 touches. Any other week there’s not a chance in hell I’m considering him given the price and opportunity cost even if they were favored by 20 over someone else – I will this week simply because I believe Andy Reid will absolutely want to get him some against his old team.

One thing that makes me feel better about him though is given CEH’s struggles near the goal line it wouldn’t surprise me at all if Reid gives him most of the goal to go carries.

• IT4MVP

@infantryboys said...

Finding a cash game QB is going to be a challenge this week.

Rodgers seems like the safest option

• timusbr

@Njsum1 said...

Dude, going by your avatar I’m guessing you’re a Bears fan, which immediately clouds your judgment.

You do realize they faced like 4 bottom third matchups for passing attacks/QB’s in a row, right? Now they face one of the best matchups. But you keep LYAO 👍

I accept that…….and I am sticking to my original post. We shall see. I am a huge Bears fan my whole life. Never anything else. I am also a gambler and I know the Bears better than any other team. I will say that when I bet against the bears like Monday night, I am above 60% of the time right. When I bet with the Bears, I lose more than 50% of the time. I would say my judgement is more clouded when I am hopeful not when I look at reality thru clear glasses.

• jdtrey

@timusbr said...

I accept that…….and I am sticking to my original post. We shall see. I am a huge Bears fan my whole life. Never anything else. I am also a gambler and I know the Bears better than any other team. I will say that when I bet against the bears like Monday night, I am above 60% of the time right. When I bet with the Bears, I lose more than 50% of the time. I would say my judgement is more clouded when I am hopeful not when I look at reality thru clear glasses.

While I don’t doubt any of that, I think the gist of what NJ was getting at is the Bears D is pretty overrated – which is definitely the case.

• Lbb11

Game is going to be ugly. Most of the main offensive pieces are out, Brees’ first game outside. I can see playing Kamara due to ownership and volume, and if A-Rob is playing he may warrant some exposure, but feels like a complete stay away spot. Much better value in better spots.

• timusbr

@Njsum1 said...

i got to say, bottom 1/3? i know what you want to portray with this statement but lets say they were ranked 21st or 22nd, that fits your stat criteria but what is the difference between 21st and lets say 11th the top 1/3. NOT MUCH. AND we havnt even talked about the play calling? the blocking? I believe Foles is capable of throwing 4 TD’s but I think he can also throw 5 picks. By looking at the landscape of NO @CHI you obviously see more TD’s While I see an organization in trouble and yes a 5-2 coach worried about his job.

• timusbr

@jdtrey said...

While I don’t doubt any of that, I think the gist of what NJ was getting at is the Bears D is pretty overrated – which is definitely the case.

i guess my reading is faulty if this was the case then I apologize to all.
    If the Def had an offense they would not be overrated. they got the personel. They are good and keeps them in the game. Actually I believe the defense is GREAT but that is the Bears fan in me.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.