1:00 PM EST : San Francisco ( -4 ) at Chicago ( 4 ) —- T: 43
    4:05 PM EST : New England ( 5.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -5.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:05 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 3.5 ) at Seattle ( -3.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -4.5 ) at New Orleans ( 4.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:25 PM EST : Washington ( 3.5 ) at Denver ( -3.5 ) —- T: 44
    8:20 PM EST : Dallas ( -1.5 ) at Minnesota ( 1.5 ) —- T: 53.5

Monday, November 1st
    8:15 PM EST : NY Giants ( 9.5 ) at Kansas City ( -9.5 ) —- T: 52.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• anon1983

Any blatant Yahoo mispricing?I randomly binked a MLB free roll last night there so I was going to throw a few lineups into the baller. I’m like 1 for 7 there this year (somehow…) just throwing single bullets.

Swift, Hubard, Gainwell (gotta get rid of autocorrect on this new iPhone…) maybe look cheap.the law firm of Seals Jones again maybe and the WFT DST. Not seeing the usual obvious ones at first glance tho – hmmmm.

• theghostofveebs

@blakevoiles said...

TE pricing looks gross. Everett is in a great matchup, but Smith is awful and the Seahawks seemed content slamming the run game regardless of it was working or not. If Jonnu Smith plays he could be the pivot off of Henry. He is going to eventually produce a big game and a matchup against the Chargers could be the moment for it.

For the foreseeable future, Jonnu is a run blocker. The Pats are going to stay a run-centric offense for now as they are treating Jones’ pass game development like a year long project. Given that Baltimore just shredded LAC with a run-centric approach I’d be surprised if this was Jonnu Smith week.

But stranger things have happened.

• NDNole

@anon1983 said...

Something like 22 allegations against Watson. I’d call that a pattern before I’d call it a money grab. I’m willing to bet his athletic talent and ability to fill seats will prevail in the end though.

I can get why people would say that. What amazes me and im not saying you did it, is that so many people wont even acknowledge the possibility that they all saw an opportunity to get money from a rich guy, like this kind of thing never happens or that false allegations actually happen (coughs in Zeke Elliot and Brian Banks)……. The number of people and not one thing the authorities can put their finger on as proof? Im not saying it isnt true but I also dont blindly say it is just because its a bunch of accusers either. At any rate it was just an observation of mine and I dont want to be guilty of non DFS discussion further than this lol.

• NDNole

@theghostofveebs said...

For the foreseeable future, Jonnu is a run blocker. The Pats are going to stay a run-centric offense for now as they are treating Jones’ pass game development like a year long project. Given that Baltimore just shredded LAC with a run-centric approach I’d be surprised if this was Jonnu Smith week.

But stranger things have happened.

This is what I dont get. I dont see any reason why Jonnu wouldnt star in an aaron hernandez role given his physical abilities. I really thought thats what they were going for when they signed the two TE’s. A new gronk and aaron.

• odanny

@anon1983 said...

Something like 22 allegations against Watson. I’d call that a pattern before I’d call it a money grab. I’m willing to bet his athletic talent and ability to fill seats will prevail in the end though.

Once he settles out of court for a million per accuser. That kind of money will heal the alleged trauma real quick. The dollars and cents is why this thing has not settled yet, I’m sure Watson’s lawyer wants to pay far less. Don’t expect any marketing opportunities for Watson moving forward, He can forget about making any yogurt commercials.

• Wsdm61987

@BIF said...

That was announced Tuesday afternoon

I didn’t see the info dropped in the forum so I figured I’d throw it out there to maybe be a benefit for anyone who might have missed it. I don’t look at the news all day everyday. I see it, when I see it. How silly of me to think I was bein’ helpful…

• BIF

@Agent47 said...

For the main slate on DK, I’m gonna be a homer and say that my Bears are my favorite defense this week at $2,700. But actually, there are plenty of other reasons why I like them other than just being my favorite team. They boast the top adjusted sack rate in the league and lead the league with 21 sacks through 7 games. The 49ers O-line is middle of the road (14th) in adjusted sack rate but I like Da Bears chances of bringing Jimmy G down a few times this week. The 49ers also boast the league’s 3rd worst turnover differential at -7 as Jimmy G and Lance have combined for a league-leading 11 picks thrown this year. This game has the lowest O/U of the slate by about 3 points, which isn’t a surprise given their offenses are both bottom-10 in situation-neutral pace of play (26th for the Bears and 23rd for the 49ers). I might have to look away when the anemic Bears offense takes the field, but I think the defense can and will make some DFS-worthy plays.

Mack is doubtful – how much of those pass rush stats are because of Mack ?

Between that D getting embarrassed last week vs Bucs and now likely being without Mack, I’m not sure there is much to look at here.

• BIF

@Wsdm61987 said...

I didn’t see the info dropped in the forum so I figured I’d throw it out there to maybe be a benefit for anyone who might have missed it. I don’t look at the news all day everyday. I see it, when I see it. How silly of me to think I was bein’ helpful…

All good bud, keep bringing the news

• Agent47

I saw today that Khalil Mack is expected to miss this Sunday’s game. That coupled with the possibility of Quinn (COVID) and Hicks (groin) being out rains on my Bears defense parade for this week. If all 3 are out, I’ll dial back my exposure to the Bears defense but I won’t be fading them completely. That total is still the lowest of the week by a good margin, and the 49ers have shown a propensity to turn the ball over as I had mentioned before. I’ll probably have a little more of the Washington defense now, especially if Mack, Quinn, and Hicks are all out.

• Agent47

@BIF said...

Mack is doubtful – how much of those pass rush stats are because of Mack ?

Between that D getting embarrassed last week vs Bucs and now likely being without Mack, I’m not sure there is much to look at here.

I saw your reply right after I posted my latest comment haha. Yeah, Mack (and possibly Quinn and Hicks) being out definitely would damper my expectations. They did get embarrassed by the GOAT last week. But he has a way of doing that to teams. Jimmy G doesn’t worry me nearly as much.

• squidkill

@Wsdm61987 said...

I appreciate you… Sorry for being a wise a++

I’ll give you my moms # as a kind gesture

• HoodsFromTheWood

After letting a chance to be in the conference driving seat slip thru their fingers and Josh Allen feet, the Bills have had 13 days to stew about it, rest, get healthier and game-plan for the free falling Dolphins. Divisional rematch be damned, I think a pissed off Bills offense manhandles an almost toothless Dolphin D to the tune of 48-10. Josh throws for 350 and 3, both RBs score again, and in an act of mercy Goodell calls off the 4th quarter lol.

• theghostofveebs

@NDNole said...

This is what I dont get. I dont see any reason why Jonnu wouldnt star in an aaron hernandez role given his physical abilities. I really thought thats what they were going for when they signed the two TE’s. A new gronk and aaron.

That’s still the plan, but for now the offense is making hay running the ball.

• superjon

Oh snap. The dynamic duo is back in town! Ingram traded to the Saints

• Jeddy3

With Ingram gone, I’m tempted to play David Johnson on the cheap.

• squidkill

@Jeddy3 said...

With Ingram gone, I’m tempted to play David Johnson on the cheap.

sounds good

send it….. squidcity12

• BIF

@squidkill said...

sounds good

send it….. squidcity12

😂

• winnerchickendinner

Well at least my K. Raymond pick hit last week

Like to play H. Henry against his old team whom is still bad at covering TEs

Couple of big WRs in Sutton and Pittman

Bills defense as leverage over the Bengals probably

• marker0357

anyone playing Amari Rodgers tonight? E St. Brown?

• CheeseCutter

@marker0357 said...

anyone playing Amari Rodgers tonight? E St. Brown?

I’m in two M-Th games. Amari Rodgers is very Cobb-like in his role, so I chose Cobb over him in one, and St. Brown in the other. Both have Tonyan as well.

• marker0357

@CheeseCutter said...

I’m in two M-Th games. Amari Rodgers is very Cobb-like in his role, so I chose Cobb over him in one, and St. Brown in the other. Both have Tonyan as well.

interesting game tonight. We may see a dose of Jones/Dillon in the backfield at the same time or standard set but with both getting a lot of action with rush, screens, and short play-action pass. If Rodgers doesn’t get too frustrated, they may just move the ball slowly with ball control and try to steal a win on the road late with a very depleted offense.

• CheeseCutter

@marker0357 said...

interesting game tonight. We may see a dose of Jones/Dillon in the backfield at the same time or standard set but with both getting a lot of action with rush, screens, and short play-action pass. If Rodgers doesn’t get too frustrated, they may just move the ball slowly with ball control and try to steal a win on the road late with a very depleted offense.

That’s what the Packers have done in the games Adams has been out over the past two years. Rodgers stats are actually very good, but he really spreads the ball around, so tough to pair him with anyone, other than maybe Jones.

• TrustinthePlan

Rodgers knows how explosive the Cards offense can be, so wouldn’t surprise me one bit to see a lot of 2 back looks and a lot of screens tonight to try to control the clock. Cobb will get a lot of looks tonight too.

• odanny

@CheeseCutter said...

That’s what the Packers have done in the games Adams has been out over the past two years. Rodgers stats are actually very good, but he really spreads the ball around, so tough to pair him with anyone, other than maybe Jones.

Rodgers has thrown 15 TD’s in the 7 games Adams has missed, it seems there is not a big drop-off without his primary receiver on the field. Now that the line has jumped to 6.5 I’m leaning towards taking G.B. in a spot where I feel AZ might be due for a letdown.

• BIF

@winnerchickendinner said...

Well at least my K. Raymond pick hit last week

Like to play H. Henry against his old team whom is still bad at covering TEs

Couple of big WRs in Sutton and Pittman

Bills defense as leverage over the Bengals probably

Jeudy supposed to be back for Broncos which will likely hurt Sutton

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).