1:00 PM EST : San Francisco ( -4 ) at Chicago ( 4 ) —- T: 43
    4:05 PM EST : New England ( 5.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -5.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:05 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 3.5 ) at Seattle ( -3.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -4.5 ) at New Orleans ( 4.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:25 PM EST : Washington ( 3.5 ) at Denver ( -3.5 ) —- T: 44
    8:20 PM EST : Dallas ( -1.5 ) at Minnesota ( 1.5 ) —- T: 53.5

Monday, November 1st
    8:15 PM EST : NY Giants ( 9.5 ) at Kansas City ( -9.5 ) —- T: 52.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• BIF

@marker0357 said...

anyone playing Amari Rodgers tonight? E St. Brown?

• NDNole

@odanny said...

Rodgers has thrown 15 TD’s in the 7 games Adams has missed, it seems there is not a big drop-off without his primary receiver on the field. Now that the line has jumped to 6.5 I’m leaning towards taking G.B. in a spot where I feel AZ might be due for a letdown.

As a Bears fan I hate to say it but there probably has never been a more talented QB than ole sad eyes. Dont @ me lololol. It almost doesnt matter who he has at wr, he can throw them open or make things happen. Today he probably just spreads it all out and makes plays. The only other thing I could see is Jones going nuclear rushing and receiving getting all the targets out of the back field.

• BIF

@odanny said...

Rodgers has thrown 15 TD’s in the 7 games Adams has missed, it seems there is not a big drop-off without his primary receiver on the field. Now that the line has jumped to 6.5 I’m leaning towards taking G.B. in a spot where I feel AZ might be due for a letdown.

Who have they played in those 7 games ? Were any of them 7-0 and as explosive as Zona ?

And besides Adams, was he also missing his WR2 and possibly WR3 ?

Not saying Packers don’t have a chance to keep it close but besides WRs they are also missing their Center and OT Bahktiari still out plus down a couple guys on defense as well.

• CheeseCutter

@BIF said...

Who have they played in those 7 games ? Were any of them 7-0 and as explosive as Zona ?

Not saying Packers don’t have a chance to keep it close but besides WRs they are also missing their Center and OT Bahktiari still out plus down a couple guys on defense as well.

Rodgers’ last six games without Adams (LaFleur era):

ATL 27-33, 327 yards, 4 TDs
    NO 21-32, 283 yards, 3 TDs
    KC 23-33, 305 yards, 3 TDs
    OAK 25-31, 429 yards, 5 TDs
    DET 24-39, 283 yards, 2 TDs
    DAL 22-34, 238 yards, 0 TDs

Sorry about the formatting.

The DAL game was the Aaron Jones 4 rush TD game.

• CheeseCutter

@marker0357 said...

interesting game tonight. We may see a dose of Jones/Dillon in the backfield at the same time or standard set but with both getting a lot of action with rush, screens, and short play-action pass. If Rodgers doesn’t get too frustrated, they may just move the ball slowly with ball control and try to steal a win on the road late with a very depleted offense.

If you’re playing Showdown, Marcedes Lewis will be on the field in two TE sets lot tonight, and is only $1000. He’s good for 2-3 catches and a possible red zone look or two.

• squidkill

AZ side? The WR’s or the RB’s? That’s the question

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@BIF said...

I think the plan will be to throw to the TEs and running backs a lot.

Tonyan operates like the WR1. Aaron Jones and AJ Dillon get bumps up for pass catching.

The only Packers WR I kind of like is ESB, he even got looks last week when folks were healthy.

All that said, Cards DEF is predicated on generating sacks and turnovers and Rodgers just doesn’t turn the ball over that much. Packers will grind the clock on offense (like they always do), I think this will push Kingsbury to be more aggressive and possible make mistakes. I actually like the Packers DEF matchup with Cards since they have good man-to-man corners and a decent rush.

I think the game will be MUCH lower scoring than people think. I will be taking some fliers on defenses, especially since they are mega-cheap compared to where they should be. Interesting slate to break down.

• 808state

Is there a wr/cb chart for week 8?

• odanny

@BIF said...

All very true, their defense is fairly horrendous, their game against WFT last week was much closer than 24-10, Heinecke on 3rd and goal inexplicably slid into the endzone on 3rd and goal and was called down at the 1, and they failed on 4th and goal. They also committed a couple of late turnovers. However, in a shootout with Rodgers, I feel like the Pack is going to play fast and loose, expect Rodgers to key on Tonyan, Jones and Cobb, and maybe a St. Brown sighting. AZ. is for real, no doubt, but they are bound to get caught sleeping eventually, so I’ve teased this one.to 13.5 and hope Rodgers can keep up.

• Rickytango13

@BIF said...

They beat the saints last year and cowboys in 2019, but yeah missing 4 all pros is rough, I’ll be shocked if the cards don’t cover.

• odanny

And the Pack won’t have their defensive coordinator.

https://www.packers.com/news/packers-without-defensive-coordinator-joe-barry-vs-cardinals-x0128

• bigwillie20

@odanny said...

And the Pack won’t have their defensive coordinator.

https://www.packers.com/news/packers-without-defensive-coordinator-joe-barry-vs-cardinals-x0128

Wish my Chiefs could be so lucky…

• darickc

Season long fantasy question:

Kyler Murray tonight vs. Green Bay or Jalen Hurts vs. WFT?

I’m torn. The Cards are already 7-0 so it’s not like they need to do anything crazy. Kyler isn’t running much at all anymore

And Jalen Hurts against a much worse defense (WFT) than Green Bay and Hurts uses his legs a lot

• winnerchickendinner

GB has allowed a 58% rushing success rate at 4.8 yards a carry per Sharpfootballstats

ARZ has allowed a 52% rushing success rate at 4.2 yards per carry per SharpFootballStats

GB has allowed a 57% success rate on RB passes

ARZ a 47% success rate on RB passes

Cardinals did limit C. Kupp to 5 catches on 13 targets as B. Murphy has improved this year as well as their CB play overall.

There’s a reason that the WRs that will have to step up for GB at not starting on another team. Do they have the ball skills of Adams and other WRs that stepped up in the past do? And the separation? If Rodgers does throw those on the dart passes will they catch them?

Note: Warren Sharp is a great at NFL analytics and betting. Has won 65% of his NFL picks this season.

• fitz2k2

Anyone got Espn wr vs cb link?

• BIF

@CheeseCutter said...

Rodgers’ last six games without Adams (LaFleur era):

ATL 27-33, 327 yards, 4 TDs
    NO 21-32, 283 yards, 3 TDs
    KC 23-33, 305 yards, 3 TDs
    OAK 25-31, 429 yards, 5 TDs
    DET 24-39, 283 yards, 2 TDs
    DAL 22-34, 238 yards, 0 TDs

Sorry about the formatting.

The DAL game was the Aaron Jones 4 rush TD game.

I remember the KC game; Mahomes was out and Matt Moore played QB for Chiefs

• BIF

@bigwillie20 said...

• marker0357

@bigwillie20 said...

LOL

• marker0357

@fitz2k2 said...

Anyone got Espn wr vs cb link?

not the link but this works for me

playerprofiler.com

just enter the wr name and the expected CB matchup is listed below season stats. The lower the number, the better the matchup. The CB’s are all pretty low rated for this game.

• ifthethunder

“DeAndre Hopkins (hamstring) is expected to play Thursday night against the Packers, barring any pre-game setbacks, Adam Schefter of ESPN reports.”

Keeps you wondering about whether those wheels are working or if he’ll be more of a decoy.
    ~

• BigRay

@CheeseCutter said...

If you’re playing Showdown, Marcedes Lewis will be on the field in two TE sets lot tonight, and is only $1000. He’s good for 2-3 catches and a possible red zone look or two.

Does he get 15 or more yds? I think so. It is my player prop Tonight

• marker0357

anyone playing Taylor-Swift this week?

• Rickytango13

Making chili-I freaking love fall. Play EQSTB people. Threw a dumb lotto ticket $10 Murray/Moore/ertz/Tonyan/Jones/st brown anytime td sgp. $10 to pay $6000

• Zeavy

@odanny said...

All very true, their defense is fairly horrendous, their game against WFT last week was much closer than 24-10, Heinecke on 3rd and goal inexplicably slid into the endzone on 3rd and goal and was called down at the 1, and they failed on 4th and goal. They also committed a couple of late turnovers. However, in a shootout with Rodgers, I feel like the Pack is going to play fast and loose, expect Rodgers to key on Tonyan, Jones and Cobb, and maybe a St. Brown sighting. AZ. is for real, no doubt, but they are bound to get caught sleeping eventually, so I’ve teased this one.to 13.5 and hope Rodgers can keep up.

What kind of a take is this…expect the QB to key in on his top options at TE WR and RB and maybe a sighting of the WR2 with all other options out of game Covid/hurt. Nice take, nice take.

• theghostofveebs

@marker0357 said...

anyone playing Taylor-Swift this week?

Ariana Grande gets more targets

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).