1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( -4.5 ) at Cleveland ( 4.5 ) —- T: 46
    1:00 PM EST : San Diego ( 3 ) at Baltimore ( -3 ) —- T: 50
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 7.5 ) at Atlanta ( -7.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:05 PM EST : NY Jets ( -2.5 ) at Oakland ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( -6 ) at Dallas ( 6 ) —- T: 41
    8:30 PM EST : Green Bay ( -3 ) at Denver ( 3 ) —- T: 45.5

Monday, November 2nd
    8:30 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 7 ) at Carolina ( -7 ) —- T: 46.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• kingofthehill

missing CIN / PIT

• Richebee

@kingofthehill said...

missing CIN / PIT

Game got cancelled due to Dalton’s price on DraftKings

• shamrock77s

Might want to move the thread out of NHL forums.

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@shamrock77s said...

Might want to move the thread out of NHL forums.

Thanks, mis-click by me.

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@kingofthehill said...

missing CIN / PIT

Thanks, fixed.

• Wrx_guy

All in on Gurley again? San Francisco is garbage

• Bigbluecrew

@Wrx_guy said...

All in on Gurley again? San Francisco is garbage

Pretty much, especially in Cash games.

• tasteitsucka

All in on the Bangles.

• Posterizes

The Killer B’s are back!!

• dominicanpapi

Kinda like the Titans D for whatever reason. Houston won’t have Foster, Titans are #1 in passing defense

• Richebee

JStew is going for 150 and a touch Monday Night against Indy

• tnovakow

Looks like another Gurley/Rams dst week again. the main question is do we fade freeman and hopkins this week?

• mellofellowsu

@dominicanpapi said...

Kinda like the Titans D for whatever reason. Houston won’t have Foster, Titans are #1 in passing defense

I’m thinking of reasons not to play Rams D again, but I can think of none.

Early thoughts, rolling with Diggs again vs putrid Chicago. Will play Rivers again even though he halfway gave me a heart attack during first half vs Oakland. Liking Doug Martin vs ATL.

Thinking about Hill vs Pittsburgh. Steelers are overrated vs the run. They’re giving up a moderate amount of yards but not scores until this past weekend. I think that’s a flukey statistic that will correct itself.

• dominicanpapi

@mellofellowsu said...

I’m thinking of reasons not to play Rams D again, but I can think of none.

Early thoughts, rolling with Diggs again vs putrid Chicago. Will play Rivers again even though he halfway gave me a heart attack during first half vs Oakland. Liking Doug Martin vs ATL.

Thinking about Hill vs Pittsburgh. Steelers are overrated vs the run. They’re giving up a moderate amount of yards but not scores until this past weekend. I think that’s a flukey statistic that will correct itself.

Thought about the Rams as well, but I only play GPP and I gotta differentiate a bit. I’ll probably have a lineup or two with Winston.

I like Rivers, Allen, Smith and Forsett in that game.

• ElSlappo

@Richebee said...

JStew is going for 150 and a touch Monday Night against Indy

This could happen as long as the TD is from 10+ yards out.

• FPFootball

@dominicanpapi said...

Agreed, anyone with insight on how they held the Falcons to 10 points?

• Capone1233

I’m going with a Bears stack. Alshon is just so cheap. Leveon/Brown back in play heavily with Ben coming back also. Brown at $7800 is cheap.

• joshua0418

I’m new to this, so I apologize if I’m posting in the wrong area. Just wondering if there’s a significant difference in picking players for GPPs vs. Cash Games. Going to try and start playing more cash games and was wondering if I need to change my strategy in picking. Thanks!

• tr_baskin

@tnovakow said...

Looks like another Gurley/Rams dst week again. the main question is do we fade freeman and hopkins this week?

I am definitely fading freeman this week. MU is not exciting to me.

• Wrightime

Obj is gonna go nuts vs that saints secondary locked in cash

• Capone1233

With Foster out, Hopkins and Washington may each get 20 targets.

• mellofellowsu

@Capone1233 said...

Leveon/Brown back in play heavily with Ben coming back also. Brown at $7800 is cheap.

Forgot to mention Brown. A bargain at $8.3k on FD, assuming of course Big Ben is back.

• Capone1233

@joshua0418 said...

I’m new to this, so I apologize if I’m posting in the wrong area. Just wondering if there’s a significant difference in picking players for GPPs vs. Cash Games. Going to try and start playing more cash games and was wondering if I need to change my strategy in picking. Thanks!

Cash games is basically just taking less risk and not punting players. Go with high floor players with great matchups. If you are really confident in a punt, roll with it.

• bbjay20

Hit it big with Cousins yesterday…I’d have to believe somebody like Alex Smith could do that in week 8.

• SkeletonCrew13

there is a whole thread on the Lamar Miller price of 4700. Tough NOT to take him vs the Pats but if the dolphins get behind…Landry is the play

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).