1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( -4.5 ) at Cleveland ( 4.5 ) —- T: 46
    1:00 PM EST : San Diego ( 3 ) at Baltimore ( -3 ) —- T: 50
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 7.5 ) at Atlanta ( -7.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:05 PM EST : NY Jets ( -2.5 ) at Oakland ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( -6 ) at Dallas ( 6 ) —- T: 41
    8:30 PM EST : Green Bay ( -3 ) at Denver ( 3 ) —- T: 45.5

Monday, November 2nd
    8:30 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 7 ) at Carolina ( -7 ) —- T: 46.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Davey224

@fpm2015 said...

how’s that working out for ya lol

It was a punt anyway, definitely not something I was holding too much hope in. On the other hand, I ended up swapping Lewis in to one of my other lineups with Brady and crew thanks to this thread!

• Superhippy

One more reception for 7 yards and fading Lewis on draftkings would have been brutal for all of my tourney lineups this week. Now I am just waiting to see if fading Miller for Cj2k, Woodhead, and West was worth it.

• fpm2015

anyone who has edelman brady stack is off to a good start like this guy :D

• mrerran11

i got edelman brady gronk in one, and edelman gronk in another, and just edelman in on, im happy, but i also got lamar miller in one of those, and him in landry in another, so it was good and bad

• MrMadness001

I will never understand why people stack their entire LU with players from only the Thursday night game. This isn’t college football where something like that actually works out in the positive. Stacking a couple of guys from one team sure why not. But why the heck do I see these LU’s with only guys from that game?

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@MrMadness001 said...

I will never understand why people stack their entire LU with players from only the Thursday night game. This isn’t college football where something like that actually works out in the positive. Stacking a couple of guys from one team sure why not. But why the heck do I see these LU’s with only guys from that game?

That’s what makes playing Thursday night +ev. :)

Once in awhile it will come back to haunt you, with let’s say an injury that pops up, but for the most part, I do much better in cash games throughout the season on Thursday slates for that reason.

• MrMadness001

I usually stay away from Th-M slates but played a LU this week just to see how it goes. I felt the Pats were gonna romp the Phins especially with the game in Foxborough. I knew after the Dolphins huge win last week people would load up on them again and they did. I faded the game entirely so it will be interesting to see how it plays out. If I do well I might start playing more Th-M games.

• Davey224

@MrMadness001 said...

I agree. Sometimes I think the ones that do that are just die hard fans of that team and couldn’t pick against them.

I’m playing quite a few lines this week and my NE stack of 4 is sitting at 109pts.

Who is the best Flex option around $3500? I currently have Michael Floyd because J.Brown is out, but I’m not feeling to crazy about him. Considering dropping him for the other M.Floyd at SD. He has a higher projection. Thoughts?

• JMiller19

I have a DK game with Brady/Edelman/Gronk/Miller. 101.14 with 5 guys left. I’m in 1756/69000 right now and I’ve got CJ2K, Diggs, Nate W, Woodhead and Rams D. Most of the guys ahead of me have only 1-3 guys left.
    I’m pretty sold on Rams D and Diggs, but in the same price range or lower than Woody and CJ I could swap to any of the following: Snead, Marvin Jones, West, Hillman, Crabtree, Floyd or Barnidge.
    Could also drop 200-300 on D and get Kelce, Bennett or Tate.

• Davey224

Woodhead vs JStew and E.Ebron vs M.Floyd (ARI) is my dilhemma

• DeezeyDeeze

@Davey224 said...

I agree. Sometimes I think the ones that do that are just die hard fans of that team and couldn’t pick against them.

I’m playing quite a few lines this week and my NE stack of 4 is sitting at 109pts.

Who is the best Flex option around $3500? I currently have Michael Floyd because J.Brown is out, but I’m not feeling to crazy about him. Considering dropping him for the other M.Floyd at SD. He has a higher projection. Thoughts?

SD Floyd is travelling across coasts to play and is the WR3 for his team but really he’s the WR5 with Woodhead/Green getting more targets than him this year. The only thing he has over Michael Floyd this week is game flow working in his favor as the game is supposed to be closer than the ARI @ CLE game. I think the best Flex option in that range is actually Darren McFadden at $3800.

• Elz24

I like D Thomas this weekend as a contrarian guy who could go off

• Callahan

@Davey224 said...

Woodhead vs JStew and E.Ebron vs M.Floyd (ARI) is my dilhemma

Not liking Nate Washington this week? I think M. Floyd has the best script working for him

• Davey224

@DeezeyDeeze said...

SD Floyd is travelling across coasts to play and is the WR3 for his team but really he’s the WR5 with Woodhead/Green getting more targets than him this year. The only thing he has over Michael Floyd this week is game flow working in his favor as the game is supposed to be closer than the ARI @ CLE game. I think the best Flex option in that range is actually Darren McFadden at $3800.

Thanks. I’m just torn right now between RB2 and Flex options with $7600 cap left. Initially I had Jstew and Michael Floyd. Even though Indy is horrible on D stopping the run, Jstew’s consistency isn’t impressive. Woodhead has been more consistent with much higher upside, but that drops my Flex cap down to $3100 and that’s hand grenade territory. Lol

• Davey224

@Callahan said...

Not liking Nate Washington this week? I think M. Floyd has the best script working for him

I’ve got Nate in one of my WR slots already.

• Callahan

@Davey224 said...

Thanks. I’m just torn right now between RB2 and Flex options with $7600 cap left. Initially I had Jstew and Michael Floyd. Even though Indy is horrible on D stopping the run, Jstew’s consistency isn’t impressive. Woodhead has been more consistent with much higher upside, but that drops my Flex cap down to $3100 and that’s hand grenade territory. Lol

is this for GPP? If so i would go jstew and floyd. Floyd is lower floor but much higher ceiling than ebron. Jstew will make value, and will probably exceed it IF he doesnt get his TD’s vultured.

• Callahan

I’ve been trying to decide between Floyd/washington/watson for my flex all week.

• Simonsj

Will vontae Davis cover tedd Ginn this weekend?

• Callahan

@Simonsj said...

Was wondering this also. I’m close to pulling the trigger on him

• bullcitymfs

@Simonsj said...

It’s what I’ve read. I’m off Ginn

• Element828

I’ve got $3500 left in flex on DK…any idea who to play?

• Dome92

Something is telling me to go with Ginn.

• Callahan

@Element828 said...

I’ve got $3500 left in flex on DK…any idea who to play?

This is what we’ve just been discussing. Ben Watson 3.5k, Nate Washington 3.6k, michael floyd 3.5k, ted ginn 3.4k

• Callahan

I could see Riddick making value also, but I dont have the stomach for it

• Elz24

Bell averaged over 55 yards and 0.5 touchdowns per quarter in last year’s two Steelers-Bengals games. (this is really hard to ignore)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).