1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( -4.5 ) at Cleveland ( 4.5 ) —- T: 46
    1:00 PM EST : San Diego ( 3 ) at Baltimore ( -3 ) —- T: 50
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 7.5 ) at Atlanta ( -7.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:05 PM EST : NY Jets ( -2.5 ) at Oakland ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( -6 ) at Dallas ( 6 ) —- T: 41
    8:30 PM EST : Green Bay ( -3 ) at Denver ( 3 ) —- T: 45.5

Monday, November 2nd
    8:30 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 7 ) at Carolina ( -7 ) —- T: 46.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• vet0307

@mrerran11 said...

any reason i should not pick witten?

If anyone were to be a lock to do anything passing wise against Seattle, it would be Witten. As long as the Seattle offensive line doesn’t bully Cassel on every play (forcing Witten into protection all game) Witten will be a top-end option yet again.

• jimmyd1507

Dalton
    Stewart
    C. Johnson
    Calvin Johnson
    Hopkins
    K. Allen
    L. Green
    Diggs
    Rams

Is that not a winning lineup? I’ve been obsessed with this lineup for three days, is it too good to be true?

• mrerran11

i dont see lgreen having as good a game as usual, and the rbs are gonna do okay, but i do think you nailed 2/3 of the biggest 3 wrs this week

• mrerran11

ASJ if he is healthy, is a better choice for te, and still fits cost wise.

• Dome92

Keenan Allen or Antonio Brown? i cant decide :/

• mrerran11

Why not both?

• mrerran11

But id go allen for consistency, or brown for possible wow factor.

• gobluetjg91

Can’t post full lineups in here, correct?

• econbrah11

Forsett or Doug Martin ? Martin will see a lot of touches in the red zone but SD can’t stop the run so Forsett might be a good pick too. Can’t decide.

• Cityworkout

Right now I have only McFadden as my cheap RB in flex on DK and Diggs is the only sub 7.5k WR I have.

I didn’t consider Nate Washington and Floyd if John Brown is out. Then you also have Danny Woodhead who appears to be somewhat popular as his big game last week.

Tricky on DK because I think it makes sense to pay up for Antonio Brown and another top WR like Keenan or Hopkins. But if you play Diggs and want to play another cheap WR, you have to use your flex or not playing two top WRs.

Then for RB you have Gurley and Forsett who will be popular. It doesn’t make sense to play a cheap RB in place of those two. You also have McFadden who could be a great value at flex if you play 3 RBs.

• jimmyd1507

My thinking is, if one or both of Stewart and CJ2K get touchdowns, its going to be a good day.

• RollyPT

Does anyone have any insight on how Big Ben usually does post injury? Any chance he will be less inclined to fully plant and throw deep, possibly limiting Bryant?

Also, would it be unwise to play Brown and Green together in the same game? Cash?

• legitlegit

any love for mcfadden?

• Simonsj

All in on 49er’s d this weekend. My thinking is that they’ll stack the box to stop Gurley and the lack of weapons to throw to combined with foles could turn into some sacks and ints. I might regret it on Monday but for the price I’m rolling the dice.

• Element828

@Dome92 said...

Keenan Allen or Antonio Brown? i cant decide :/

• Element828

@mrerran11 said...

ASJ if he is healthy, is a better choice for te, and still fits cost wise.

Last I heard he’s doubtful to play. If you are looking for a real cheap TE look at Crockett Gillmore.

• Element828

IMO I don’t like anyone in the Cowboys-Seahawks game. I think Lynch has a decent game but there are better options around his price range. Jimmy graham isn’t good in that offense and you gotta pray that one of the receivers hit a big play to gain any points. For the Cowboys I think the Seahawks load the box to stop McFadden, and he just can’t get anything going running the ball and I could see him catching a couple of passes but nothing for big plays. Cassel throwing the ball is just scary against the legion of boom but I could see wittin catching several short passes.

• Element828

@jimmyd1507 said...

Dalton
    Stewart
    C. Johnson
    Calvin Johnson
    Hopkins
    K. Allen
    L. Green
    Diggs
    Rams

Is that not a winning lineup? I’ve been obsessed with this lineup for three days, is it too good to be true?

it’s not a bad lineup. Should do pretty good but i don’t like Chris Johnson. I would try to upgrade him to Gurley, drop one of the receivers and move diggs to there spot and see what you have in the flex.

• Bigmacz

Alshon or B Marshall in FD cash game?

• mavven77

@Simonsj said...

All in on 49er’s d this weekend. My thinking is that they’ll stack the box to stop Gurley and the lack of weapons to throw to combined with foles could turn into some sacks and ints. I might regret it on Monday but for the price I’m rolling the dice.

• mavven77

@RollyPT said...

Does anyone have any insight on how Big Ben usually does post injury?

I believe his record is 2-4 post injury.

• mavven77

@econbrah11 said...

but SD can’t stop the run so Forsett might be a good pick too.

Rivers is a throwing machine and vs that horrid secondary IMO they score a bunch of TD’s which would negate any big game for Forsett.

• Element828

@Bigmacz said...

Alshon or B Marshall in FD cash game?

Alshon

• Bigmacz

With my extra 600 cap room do I upgrade eiferet to Olsen, wood head to jstew or Denver’s D to the Rams?

• OccupationalTherapist

Why are people so hesitant in picking L. Green since A. Gates probably wont be playing? Perhaps it depends on how people are betting, but typically I play Double-up games…the idea is that so long as you triple someone’s salary to points, you’ll win. Last week I won $130 and Monday-Thursday I won $120.

If Green only costs 3,000$ and allows you to score at least 10 points, he will triple his production and allows you to afford other wide-receivers. I have never been a huge fan in investing too much in the Tight End position for some reason. Eifert can go a game without anything and so can Olsen.

As stated, this only relates to double-up and 50/50 schemes.

As an example, if Eifert costs you $5,400 and only garners 15 points, he technically did worse than L. Green who costs $3,000 and scored you 10 points because the allocation of money has been invested in (ideally) better players under the same triple-the-salary scheme.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).