1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( -4.5 ) at Cleveland ( 4.5 ) —- T: 46
    1:00 PM EST : San Diego ( 3 ) at Baltimore ( -3 ) —- T: 50
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 7.5 ) at Atlanta ( -7.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:05 PM EST : NY Jets ( -2.5 ) at Oakland ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( -6 ) at Dallas ( 6 ) —- T: 41
    8:30 PM EST : Green Bay ( -3 ) at Denver ( 3 ) —- T: 45.5

Monday, November 2nd
    8:30 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 7 ) at Carolina ( -7 ) —- T: 46.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Element828

Vincent Jackson out….Mike Evans in play/must play against the Falcons??

• Elz24

@Element828 said...

Think he is a good play but trufant is no joke

• lfn1992

@Element828 said...

More like Devonta Freeman must-play

• Element828

@Elz24 said...

Think he is a good play but trufant is no joke

True he is a good corner…I’m not sure what to think actually cause they might just focus all their attention to Evans cause he’s pretty much the only receiver they have. That could make Doug Martin or Charles sims a good play..and if Seferian-Jenkins can play I think he would get plenty of targets for just $2800

• Element828

@lfn1992 said...

More like Devonta Freeman must-play

Well I’m talking about the bucs offense lol Freeman will have a field day and probably score multiply touchdowns. With Jackson out the bucs have no receivers really except Evans

• vet0307

Im on martin, gurley and beckham and diggs and green depending on gates

• DamonBoost

Keep your eye on TB Simms. A bulk of the points scored on ATL has been by RB’s thru the air.. They have a pretty solid Run Def actually against running backs actually running.

• emelim03

I have a corner you should look into… Chris Harris Jr. He will be on Cobb all game and he will shut down Cobb. Randall will not get 2x his salary this week, just sayin.

• bigcrip

@emelim03 said...

I have a corner you should look into… Chris Harris Jr. He will be on Cobb all game and he will shut down Cobb. Randall will not get 2x his salary this week, just sayin.

does he guard the slot? i cant seem to find the answer. i know some teams keep their CBs outside and put the safety on the slot. thanks

• bigcrip

also chris harris has only been against bums this season

has he really been tested?

• SkeletonCrew13

Antonio Andrews.

Discuss please?

• Vikescoast

Vikes fan hear….he’s the real deal. Wallace said he reminds him of Antonio Brown. Plus he’s Teddy’s favorite target especially on 3rd down.

• tcarmody

Diggs burned Harris Jr. All day long.

• DillionB_4_5

Didn’t they have to switch Harris off Diggs or Wallace because he couldn’t keep up? They had to put talib if I remember correctly

• fpm2015

@heygreggie said...

I an see the Dalton move. I can’t advise the Dalton/Green stack though.

dalton spreads the ball around too much

• Drayzen

I like Marvin Jones as a cheap play this week.

• jholliman

@xaab said...

Anybody notice Brandon LaFell is not available on draftkings?

YES. I have noticed. It’s pissing me off. 6 drops is an outlier. I wanted to utilize him this week. 8 targets for that pricetag? Absolute steal.

• jholliman

@finn4 said...

Decker is definettly a must play for me against oakland

According to PFF Decker has an excellent CB matchup too. For what that’s worth. With that being said, Marshall is given the advantage in his matchup as well, it’s just not quite as big of a gap between him and the CB he’s likely to see the most.

• dakotahwithanh

@Drayzen said...

I like Marvin Jones as a cheap play this week.

I love him as a pivot from Eifert on a week where TE is quiet

• jholliman

@superaznbjj812 said...

Stafford at 7500 and Calvin at 8600 against the Chiefs on FD could be a nice stack.

I’m really big on Fratford and Megatron this week, but other than the good matchup Johnson sees in the secondary (before Eric Berry help), I can’t find the facts and figures to back my gut up thus far…

You got anything for me?

• dbacksrock37

@lfn1992 said...

Is Crockett Gillmore a good, cheap TE play, or chasing last week’s points?

San Diego is 30th vs TE according to football outsiders for what it’s worth. I’m considering it as a punt play

• jholliman

@vet0307 said...

See i was thinking Eli with OBJ. Saints give up a lot of passing yards. Or at least take a WR1 or 2 from that game. Id say take the chiefs but idk if Maclin is back. With Ben back, brown will be nice.

I know the numbers say Delvin Breaux isn’t the CB we were talking him up to be, but (and I haven’t looked, but if I had to guess) I think most of Hilton’s huge game came away from Breaux. OBJ is a freak and will still get his, for sure. But I don’t think the matchup is mmm mmm juicy this week. Especially if bad Eli shows up. (He’s already had his 400+ game this year, remember. It’s basically a coin flip if he’ll be decent or not from here on out!)

Oddly enough, went over to PFF to see the WR vs. CB chart and they give OBJ a -2 in the matchup against Breaux! RR looks like to matchup-based play as he gets to see Leaky-Diarreah Brandon Browner.

Footnote: I’m a Saints fan.

• wafflesandbeer

• vet0307

I am on nate lol but not sure. And thanks jholliman, might revamp my qb wr stack

• jholliman

@NynjaJ said...

Anyone thinking about Chris Johnson vs CLE this week? CLE has allowed 100 rushing yards to a single RB every game so far.

CJ2k has one good game and now we’re not worried about the timeshare taking place in AZ? I don’t know…I’m skeptical. I have to believe that was an outlier… *Shrug

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).