1:00 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 3 ) at Baltimore ( -3 ) —- T: 43
    4:05 PM EST : Carolina ( -3 ) at Los Angeles ( 3 ) —- T: 46
    4:05 PM EST : New Orleans ( -3 ) at San Francisco ( 3 ) —- T: 51
    4:25 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 7 ) at Green Bay ( -7 ) —- T: 52
    4:25 PM EST : Tennessee ( 4 ) at San Diego ( -4 ) —- T: 48
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( 1.5 ) at Oakland ( -1.5 ) —- T: 44.5

Monday, November 7th
    8:30 PM EST : Buffalo ( 7 ) at Seattle ( -7 ) —- T: 44

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• BIF

@SilverStone18 said...

Oh I’m a falcons fan so I know, I’m just pissed that it was a run

The 3 Falcons that got TD’s are ultra low owned LOL

• SilverStone18

I swear to god if Ward runs this in

• SilverStone18

I swear to god if Ward runs this in

• BIF

@BIF said...

The 3 Falcons that got TD’s are ultra low owned LOL

Seems fitting for Ward or Hardy to get the next one……

• BIF

Nice toe work by Julio

• amanuel777

Evans got rocked on that play.

P.S. As you can see from my avatar, I’m a Giants and Odell fan. But the one-handed catch crap is getting kinda played out.

• SilverStone18

Got a whole bunch of Matt, Julio and Mike evans in thursday games.

Wish I could get a TD from either Barber or Evans but today has been a good one.

• Yaaar

Do they have any healthy rb left in Tampa? Looks like whole team is injured now.

• Davey224

Shit, I should have played the Thurs slate. Ryan/Julio/Evans. Yikes. Then again, maybe I should be glad I didn’t.

• CleverGroom

@Davey224 said...

Shit, I should have played the Thurs slate. Ryan/Julio/Evans. Yikes. Then again, maybe I should be glad I didn’t.

Yeah, hard to say. I’m just playing DK cash and a few entries in the DK Kickoff. Would’ve been nice to just go ahead on Julio, Evans, and Matty Ice, but it’s not too crazy. They’re all around 27% in the Kickoff. Evans is the only one that truly scares me, and a lot of those Evans lineups are already sagging under the weight of some less fortunate picks.

The lineups sitting at 41 points and 480 PMR…those are the real threats. Well played, poorkie. Whoever you are.

• fpsnba

1.1) Travis Kelce KANSAS CITY CHIEFS

dont leave him out. You might regret!

• Davey224

@CleverGroom said...

Yeah, hard to say. I’m just playing DK cash and a few entries in the DK Kickoff. Would’ve been nice to just go ahead on Julio, Evans, and Matty Ice, but it’s not too crazy. They’re all around 27% in the Kickoff. Evans is the only one that truly scares me, and a lot of those Evans lineups are already sagging under the weight of some less fortunate picks.

The lineups sitting at 41 points and 480 PMR…those are the real threats. Well played, poorkie. Whoever you are.

I think I’m more jaded at Evans that he couldn’t have that score last weekend when I was almost all-in on the dude.

• Dadeano860

@Davey224 said...

I think I’m more jaded at Evans that he couldn’t have that score last weekend when I was almost all-in on the dude

I hear you there. I’m going to take a lesson and roster Brandon Marshall hoping for a similar bounce back. My cash WRs last week were Marshall, Hilton and Evans. Haha

• krighton

Inman or Patterson

• qrkid

Any thoughts on Cam in cash games?

Worried that he is afraid to run b/c of recent hits. If he does not run meh.
    Flip side is every game is must win and they know Cam has to run some for them to win.

• Rabitrun313

anyone like stacking the big 3 from dallas as mentioned, but then having either Coleman or Pryor in there as well? Just seeing where people are at with that.

• BIF

@krighton said...

Inman or Patterson

Neither for me because I think both are on teams that are going to be winning thus limiting the number of 3 and 4 receiver sets they run as well as limiting the come from behind or garbage time 2nd Half touches/targets but putting a gun-to-my-head I lean to Inman.

Usually an under $4K WR is a teams 3rd wide receiver (and often their 4th or 5th pass catching option behind their RB and TE) so when I punt at WR I prefer ones from teams in favorable game flows where they will likely be passing right till the end. Other than last week, look at Marquise Lee’s stats for example – there is a guy who gets targets as the Jags are usually down same as the Browns Andrew Hawkins who with Coleman back is back as their 3rd WR but Cowboys missing some DB’s so should get a favorable matchup on a safety or backup CB. If Patterson doesn’t catch the 21yd pass on the last play of the game on Monday he basically did nothing (2 for 15) and they were down all game so that concerns me plus they are playing Detroit who is weak versus TE so another possible concern. With Inman, I don’t like how Tenn winds the clock and shortens games plus with Delanie a ? it could be a low scoring, fast moving game with lots of Demarco and Henry plus SD runs a bit as well along with higher % passes to TE and backs so they keep clock moving too.

• SoccerPwincess

@krighton said...

Inman or Patterson

Considering both Benjamin/Williams were limited in practice Thursday and are looking iffy to play this weekend, and even if they do play, they may not be 100%, Inman is clearly the better option.

The Vikings have no running back threats and a scared Sam Bradford at the helm. Dude looks scared to take a hit every time he drops back. Inman has Rivers at the helm and Gordon out of the backfield.

EDIT: I wonder what the ownership will be for Inman, if both Benjamin/Williams miss the game, or even if 1 of them misses the game. Dude could end up being a roster lock at only $3,100. Or with Hunter Henry not practicing this week, he might miss the game, wonder if it will be the Rivers/Gates old school connection that lights up the scoreboard.

• BIF

@SoccerPwincess said...

Considering both Benjamin/Williams were limited in practice Thursday and are looking iffy to play this weekend, and even if they do play, they may not be 100%, Inman is clearly the better option.

Agree – if Inman is bumped up to WR2 then he is more appealing for sure

• bonkurz

Stacked Smith, Evans and Brate last night. Not terrible, but just 7.2 out of Smith will probably hurt.

63.5pts with 360 PMR

• Zombiehunter1885

I need a favor…can a couple of you guys call me a dumb ass for not starting Evans in at least one lineup?! It’ll be therapeutic…

• flip4flop

Went Ryan, Evans and Bryant last night with one other lineup with Ryan, Freeman, Evans. Really needed a Freeman TD. Very happy with the Bryant results be hard to top that K performance at less than 10% owned.

• KillaChap

@Rabitrun313 said...

anyone like stacking the big 3 from dallas as mentioned, but then having either Coleman or Pryor in there as well? Just seeing where people are at with that.

Yes.

• NYSea

@fpsnba said...

1.1) Travis Kelce KANSAS CITY CHIEFS

dont leave him out. You might regret!

Chaseeeeeeeeeeeeee

• NYSea

@qrkid said...

Any thoughts on Cam in cash games?

Worried that he is afraid to run b/c of recent hits. If he does not run meh.
    Flip side is every game is must win and they know Cam has to run some for them to win.

I don’t think that it’s him being scared to run at the goal line… In fact, I think it’s the opposite. I think the OC is calling plays to get JStew the ball at the goal line in order to save Cam from himself.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).