1:00 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 3 ) at Baltimore ( -3 ) —- T: 43
    4:05 PM EST : Carolina ( -3 ) at Los Angeles ( 3 ) —- T: 46
    4:05 PM EST : New Orleans ( -3 ) at San Francisco ( 3 ) —- T: 51
    4:25 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 7 ) at Green Bay ( -7 ) —- T: 52
    4:25 PM EST : Tennessee ( 4 ) at San Diego ( -4 ) —- T: 48
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( 1.5 ) at Oakland ( -1.5 ) —- T: 44.5

Monday, November 7th
    8:30 PM EST : Buffalo ( 7 ) at Seattle ( -7 ) —- T: 44

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• gillio

@CleverGroom said...

Yeah. I’m not going to tell you Bell won’t go off, cause he’s a real life monster and always could. I don’t like the spot, though. None of the Steelers tend to flourish in Baltimore.

I could definitely see 100-1 rushing and 8/50 receiving for a crisp 32 dk points

• Dadeano860

@MattyK1981 said...

Sproles > Charmander West

I guess I’m in the minority liking West this week. Or people over thinking this. Giants run defense is far superior to Jax. West locked into lead back role. Higher team total. Bizarre thinking but to each his own. I’m happy playing my forum-contrarian C.West

• pick6er

I’ll be roster Cam (go ham) Newton this week. Last time I played him was week 2 after everyone was scared by the 49ers defense after they dismantled the Rams in home opener. I see another 30 burger like that week, a Newton/Olsen stack will pay huge dividends. Benjamin will have massive upside if Trumaine Johnson sits again. Everyone can go roster Rodgers, Brees, Luck while I sit here and dab away at the TDs. The man is pissed off at the NFL and out to make a statement. I’ll take that like it had free written on it.

• Dadeano860

I also like Antonio Brown. I saw what ODB did to them. Funny after the first game of the season AB was the best WR ever who pepole roster for $10,000+. Now he’s less than Beckham on FD and no one talks about him. Not like Big Ben is playing with a broken right arm. Baltimore is a mess right now, granted they could play a great game to save their season vs their rival, but I don’t see that. Ed Reed and Ray Lewis are long gone

• pick6er

I do like a Kessler-Pryor stack with Zeke. Game flow could rack up points.

• MattyK1981

@pick6er said...

I’ll be roster Cam (go ham) Newton this week. Last time I played him was week 2 after everyone was scared by the 49ers defense after they dismantled the Rams in home opener. I see another 30 burger like that week, a Newton/Olsen stack will pay huge dividends. Benjamin will have massive upside if Trumaine Johnson sits again. Everyone can go roster Rodgers, Brees, Luck while I sit here and dab away at the TDs. The man is pissed off at the NFL and out to make a statement. I’ll take that like it had free written on it.

I am rostering a lot of Cam this weekend, but I can’t bring myself to pair him with any of his targets even Olsen. I can easily see a 30+ game from Cam but trying to lock down who is on the other end of those targets is tough so I’m gonna fade them all individually and use Cam as my proxy for their offense.

I will gladly pivot off of those chalky Rodgers / Rivers / Dak ownership numbers and get Cam @ 5%.

• gillio

@pick6er said...

Also with all the bashing on the entire Pitt offense sucking, I’m all over the Bell-Dozer this week. Quote me if I’m wrong but isn’t Dumervill, Suggs and Mosley out this week? How do you expect a 3-4 defense to shut down Bell when you’re missing your edges and mike lb? All in.

See you at the top right along side me man. From here it sounds like Bell will be super low owned. He’s getting at least 25 tomorrow.

• Simplebitz

Dolphins D against the Jets??

• dgballer

@Dadeano860 said...

I guess I’m in the minority liking West this week. Or people over thinking this. Giants run defense is far superior to Jax. West locked into lead back role. Higher team total. Bizarre thinking but to each his own. I’m happy playing my forum-contrarian C.West

I’m with you on West. Some people over think these things.

• Dadeano860

@gillio said...

Also with all the bashing on the entire Pitt offense sucking, I’m all over the Bell-Dozer this week. Quote me if I’m wrong but isn’t Dumervill, Suggs and Mosley out this week? How do you expect a 3-4 defense to shut down Bell when you’re missing your edges and mike lb? All in.

Good point. I just checked Balt injury report. The defense is decimated. They held the Redskins to 10 points but those defensive stats got fat on some garbage competition. I’ll have Bell or Brown in all my cash games

• Davey224

Jordan Matthews is right in that value receiver tier and he’s a clear WR1. While I’ve avoided Philly heavily, he keeps sneaking on my radar with his upside at a bargain bin price.

• Bakemoney125

Do any of you guys meet up with other dfs players in and around your city? Just wondered how common it was. I’m in DC area and have never come across it.

• EvoX

Any Mike Wallace love this week? Revenge game for a GPP?

• Dome92

@EvoX said...

Any Mike Wallace love this week? Revenge game for a GPP?

If Steve Smith is out, i’m going all in on Wallace

• Richebee

@Dadeano860 said...

I’m not saying West is a bad play. He’s a great play. Lock for cash. But, on the MM he is going to be 25-30% owned (maybe more). My N Darren Sproles is going to be < 10%. If he out scores West, I’m lawling all over the field

• kdsdawg

@Richebee said...

I’m not saying West is a bad play. He’s a great play. Lock for cash. But, on the MM he is going to be 25-30% owned (maybe more). My N Darren Sproles is going to be < 10%. If he out scores West, I’m lawling all over the field

not me, as I have Sproles as well, actually just read a blurb that makes him even more viable and valuable

• Str8Shave01

Luckily my boss and I are both big DFSers so no need to venture out. Where at in DC, We are down in the Stafford, VA area

• ASitar

Who benefits most from Talib being out, Cooper or Crabtree? Ownership should be below 10% for each.

• BUFUu2

Wow never agian will I say this but i made a lineup with foles/maclin I bet they will be highly unowned with a break out game waiting…

• bhodgman

@CleverGroom said...

TE is hideous. I’m still debating there. I’ll point out MarQueis Gray as a borderline insane dart throw. He had zero targets on 62 snaps last game, but put up 81 yards on three catches the week before. Decent matchup, all his competitors are concussed, Jay Ajayi won’t run for 200+ yards in three back-to-back-to-back games…right? Right?

I threw that TE MarQuies dart into a milly lineup two weeks ago… Landed square in my coccyx….

Won’t touch him this week, even in the quarter arcade…

(Which of course means he’ll go for 20+ dk points tomorrow… C’mon, just LOOK at the capital ‘Q’….)

• BUFUu2

@Simplebitz said...

Dolphins D against the Jets??

Huge fins fan man, Honestly I think we will take this game but I would not repeat do not take there d. This will prolly be a 32-27 kinda of game. We can really shut down anyone since week 1 when we lost to the seahawks. The secondary and d line are playing well but giving up a lot of huge plays. We are winning because we are picking up are 3rd and 1 and scoring on 60 percent of are drives and controling the time of possessoin. Divison game and jets always play us hard.

• Dadeano860

@kdsdawg said...

not me, as I have Sproles as well, actually just read a blurb that makes him even more viable and valuable

Never doubt the blurb!

• Dadeano860

@Dome92 said...

If Steve Smith is out, i’m going all in on Wallace

Smith practiced full on Friday

• CleverGroom

@Dadeano860 said...

I don’t think you’re in the minority at all. We haters are just vocal, and perhaps slightly more numerous than you’d expect. I don’t think I’ve seen a single tout say you should fade Chalkizard, for whatever that’s worth.

Heads up, though! Knile Davis is back in KAAAAAAAAAANSAS CITY. What a long, strange trip it’s been.

• CleverGroom

@bhodgman said...

I threw that TE MarQuies dart into a milly lineup two weeks ago… Landed square in my coccyx….

Won’t touch him this week, even in the quarter arcade…

(Which of course means he’ll go for 20+ dk points tomorrow… C’mon, just LOOK at the capital ‘Q’….)

Oh, that was ages ago. Dion Sims is back and the best min-salary punt TE already played and scored his TD. It’s on to Rudolph, Kelce, Barnidge, Gates, and Kendricks now.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.