1:00 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 3 ) at Baltimore ( -3 ) —- T: 43
    4:05 PM EST : Carolina ( -3 ) at Los Angeles ( 3 ) —- T: 46
    4:05 PM EST : New Orleans ( -3 ) at San Francisco ( 3 ) —- T: 51
    4:25 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 7 ) at Green Bay ( -7 ) —- T: 52
    4:25 PM EST : Tennessee ( 4 ) at San Diego ( -4 ) —- T: 48
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( 1.5 ) at Oakland ( -1.5 ) —- T: 44.5

Monday, November 7th
    8:30 PM EST : Buffalo ( 7 ) at Seattle ( -7 ) —- T: 44

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• CleverGroom

@draggin49 said...

Hmmm gordon/ajayi are almost same price on dk. Anyone have input of who they like more/why of those 2. Could see rivers having a good throwing game vs tenn which may cut into Gordon a tad. Ajayi matchup isn’t good but they are just feeding him a ton

Ajayi’s line wants him to be the first player in history to run for 200+ in three consecutive games. Good luck. It’s a tough matchup. I own him in GPPs, but not a ton. Gonna be amazing if he goes off again.

Gordon is the stone cold nuts this week.

• SoccerPwincess

@thehazyone said...

I like the Packers D as a cheap DST option. Also like the Chargers and Dolphins.

I don’t like taking DST in a possible 50+ point shoot out usually. Dolphins haven’t hit over 10 DK points since their fluke Week 1 game in Seattle. Out of those 3 I’d pick the Chargers at home.

• CleverGroom

SLAY IS OUT

SLAY IS OUT

SEND EVERY DIGGS

• Jeremy6Morehead

Do you guys like stacking Cam with Kelvin or Olsen today?

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@SoccerPwincess said...

I don’t like taking DST in a possible 50+ point shoot out usually. Dolphins haven’t hit over 10 DK points since their fluke Week 1 game in Seattle. Out of those 3 I’d pick the Chargers at home.

points allowed really doesn’t have that big of an impact on DST scoring – once you give up more than 13 points the impact is negligible. Sacks and turnovers do have a big impact and that is something the Colts are very vulnerable to. Dolphins are at home facing a Jets team that is one of the league leaders in turnovers. Wasn’t saying go overboard on these teams, just options to utilize to differentiate from the pack. DST is the most highly volatile position and moving away from the chalk in an uncertain week (and that’s certainly the case this week) has a lot of value in GPP’s

• fanturds

I like Ajayi because I absolutely believe the left side of the Dolphins is an X factor. Loaded at LT, LG and C.

I feel like teams have deemphasized the run so much, that defenses don’t have the personnel to stop a team that wants to run a lot— not just with starters but also rotational guys.

Based on only intuition and cocaine, so take a grain or two.

• gillio

Sproles-Chiefs or Riddick-Titans (GPP)

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@Jeremy6Morehead said...

Yes. With one or both. Pair it up with a LA Ram WR for some more goodness.

• SoccerPwincess

I’m trying something different this week for my GPP line ups. I feel like I try to include too many players @ 20% exposure or so, and then end up having the wrong ancillary pieces around that player if he goes off. So this week I’m going heavier on the picks I like, and seeing how it plays out. ALL IN this week lol

• Yacht67

Having large Bell Exposure as a GPP play.

• Harbaugh

Jujuan Harris or Tim Hightower?

• gillio

@Yacht67 said...

Having large Bell Exposure as a GPP play.

Me too sir. Me too

• CleverGroom

@Jeremy6Morehead said...

Kelvin yes, in moderation. We don’t yet know if Trumaine Johnson will play (it’s afternoon slate).

Greg Olsen is a nice pivot and can always be great. Admittedly not super likely to hit a huge multiplier at his price, but it’s hard to find 25 point upside at TE. Especially this week.

No to Cam for me. I don’t think he has rushing upside in this matchup and I think Vegas is too bullish on the Panthers in this spot.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@SoccerPwincess said...

I’m trying something different this week for my GPP line ups. I feel like I try to include too many players @ 20% exposure or so, and then end up having the wrong ancillary pieces around that player if he goes off. So this week I’m going heavier on the picks I like, and seeing how it plays out. ALL IN this week lol

Nothing wrong with that. It’s high risk/variance but if you hit your core, you’ll get paid. I’ve done it when I felt the situations warranted it (i.e. Devontae Booker at $3,700 on DK)

• CleverGroom

@fanturds said...

Based on only intuition and cocaine, so take a grain or two.

I do whatever the cocaine tells me. Sounds good to me.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@Harbaugh said...

Jujuan Harris or Tim Hightower?

Harris. Way more certain a role than Hightower.

• zline34

rolling out Riddick

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@zline34 said...

rolling out Riddick

Like Riddick. Like Sproles more.

• gillio

Rams or Titans D

• Dadeano860

Vegas thinks Big Ben won’t miss a beat. I do. But I’m playing Antonio. He and Bell will be Ben’s security blanket. Can’t fit Zeke and Bell so I’m playing Antonio.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@gillio said...

Rams or Titans D

Is neither an option? :)

• jonmax1078

best TE options for a GPP??

• gillio

@thehazyone said...

Is neither an option? :)

Riddick-Rams/Titans or Sproles/Chiefs (GPP)

• stuntdevil

Britt or Coleman?

• jonmax1078

britt for me

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).