1:00 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 3 ) at Baltimore ( -3 ) —- T: 43
    4:05 PM EST : Carolina ( -3 ) at Los Angeles ( 3 ) —- T: 46
    4:05 PM EST : New Orleans ( -3 ) at San Francisco ( 3 ) —- T: 51
    4:25 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 7 ) at Green Bay ( -7 ) —- T: 52
    4:25 PM EST : Tennessee ( 4 ) at San Diego ( -4 ) —- T: 48
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( 1.5 ) at Oakland ( -1.5 ) —- T: 44.5

Monday, November 7th
    8:30 PM EST : Buffalo ( 7 ) at Seattle ( -7 ) —- T: 44

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Gheag2014

Rams D may be the punt

• Dadeano860

Locked in. Good luck everyone. Took Landry over Marshall

• Gheag2014

100% Dallas fade in gpp

• SoccerPwincess

@TicketRaven said...

Adams 180 yds 3 tds

You’re in the wrong thread, go post in the Bold predictions thread. Not much substance in your post if all you do is post some made up stats for a random player.

• CleverGroom

Knile Davis taking pregame snaps with the first team offense. Last chance to get off the Chalkizard West bus.

• bleacherbum099

Montgomery and Adams okay in cash together?

• SoccerPwincess

@CleverGroom said...

Knile Davis taking pregame snaps with the first team offense. Last chance to get off the Chalkizard West bus.

Just what I want to hear with my 0% exposure lol. ALL OUT

• Supersharpie

@CleverGroom said...

Yeah, no.

• CleverGroom

@bleacherbum099 said...

Montgomery and Adams okay in cash together?

Yeah I don’t mind that. If one bombs, the other thrives. Both can still be respectable to great in unison.

I dunno if the Rams DST is the best punt option, but I know they’re gonna return a punt TD. LOCK IT UP.

• realphipps

The dart throws at RB seem unnecessary this week, imo. I understand them for GPPs, but there’s a combination of A.) Immense mid-range WR value and lots of it with B.) limited TE value at the high and low value points.

That combination, to me, suggest paying up for RB. I’m running 50 lineups today with 5 backs in use, T West (4.7k) being the cheapest.

• draggin49

GL today everyone

• iTHUNDERGUNIT

Tinker tinker tinker =|

• Jhelms10

moncrief or pyror and why

• gillio

Sproles/Chiefs or West/Eagles

• branches882

Last minute feeling to switch C. West for T. West, thoughts?

• TimmerRC

Good luck, guys! I managed to resist changing my main lineup, but ended up making a few side ones to cover my paranoia… win it big if I can’t!

• gundog8324

@CleverGroom said...

Yeah I don’t mind that. If one bombs, the other thrives. Both can still be respectable to great in unison.

I dunno if the Rams DST is the best punt option, but I know they’re gonna return a punt TD. LOCK IT UP.

That’s what I’m thinking and with PPR or Half PPR the 10+ catches is almost a touchdown not counting any “real” stats

• kdsdawg

@CleverGroom said...

well since he is the back up and playing with the rest of the 1st team, that makes a LOT of sense…not like when he comes in they will replace everyone…

• rickmeseke

jax d today. watch

• Mizzou311

You mean the 2nd team running back never takes pregame snaps with the first team. Starting to think CleverGroom is all in on West.

• lfn1992

FWIW, as a Saints fan, I know the news is that it’s 50/50 between Ingram and Hightower. One guy got 100 yards last week, the other fumbled it twice. Who would you go with? I could see mixing in Ingram to give him some work to work out his fumble problems, but since presumably the Saints care about actually winning, what would you do?

• SoccerPwincess

@lfn1992 said...

FWIW, as a Saints fan, I know the news is that it’s 50/50 between Ingram and Hightower. One guy got 100 yards last week, the other fumbled it twice. Who would you go with? I could see mixing in Ingram to give him some work to work out his fumble problems, but since presumably the Saints care about actually winning, what would you do?

I’m taking a few shots on Ingram and 0 on Hightower. Both are cheap dart throws this week.

• ACmontreal

@lfn1992 said...

great comment, still wont really touch him tho…

could bite me in the ass..

GL everyone!!

• CleverGroom

@Mizzou311 said...

You mean the 2nd team running back never takes pregame snaps with the first team. Starting to think CleverGroom is all in on West.

We’re about to find out!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).