NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NFL? Come get in on some football talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nfl..

Thursday, 11/2
    8:25 PM EST : Buffalo ( -3.5 ) at NY Jets ( 3.5 ) —- T: 42

Sunday, 11/5
    1:00 PM EST : LA Rams ( -3.5 ) at NY Giants ( 3.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    1:00 PM EST : Baltimore ( 5.5 ) at Tennessee ( -5.5 ) —- T: 43
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 7 ) at New Orleans ( -7 ) —- T: 50
    1:00 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 3.5 ) at Jacksonville ( -3.5 ) —- T: 39.5
    1:00 PM EST : Denver ( 7 ) at Philadelphia ( -7 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 13 ) at Houston ( -13 ) —- T: 48
    1:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 2 ) at Carolina ( -2 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Arizona ( -2.5 ) at San Francisco ( 2.5 ) —- T: 39.5
    4:05 PM EST : Washington ( 7 ) at Seattle ( -7 ) —- T: 45
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( 1 ) at Dallas ( -1 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Oakland ( -2.5 ) at Miami ( 2.5 ) —- T: 43.5

Monday, 11/6
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( (Pick) ) at Green Bay ( (Pick) ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• MrSnuffleupagus

Guys need help on choosing TE for a year long league, dropping Ebron and have my choice this week for Vernon Davis, Benjamin Watson, AJ Derby, And Higbee. 3/4 I think have good match ups.
    Any help would be nice.

• Jordaneck

Get a better te

• ASitar

@BIF said...

Bortles is still the QB in Jax right ? 😜

I’m playing him in a couple of GPPs (Milly). He has a good chance of having a huge game. Did you see his preseason stats? Is that a fluke? Kid can ball. Gotta take chances in gpp on a player that will be 1.5% owned that could hit 6x+.

• johnfoster8

Dez will be going against Acker 47% of the time this week. Sign me up for some Dez.

• AVivier

@thehazyone said...

Regardless of where he gets his information it’s still helpful and for you to give lip service that it isn’t is the biggest load of crap I’ve seen in this space. Is he always right? No. Guess what – I’ve been a top 500 NFL player four straight seasons. I miss on stuff all the time. So do the top pros. But he provides information to help people make better decisions and for that I think everyone in here should be thankful. No one made him do it, he did it because he loves football.

My biggest problem with CG is he takes all my money every week in heads up matchups lol

• Richebee

@Kamais_Ookin said...

Having both together may be unique. I’m steering far away from hilton.

Might as well just play Brissett at that point. Lol

• monarch

A build that worked for me two weeks ago that I’m going back to is Goff-Gurley-Kupp. That stack is cheap and you get approximately 35-40 touches built in with a good o-line and aggressive HC.

• Messiah717

What games do you absolutely hate this weekend? With the way the NFL has been going it seems you get a couple of good ones and the rest is crap.

• Pbonz18

@thehazyone said...

I never said I wasn’t playing the HOU trio by the way – I’ll have 10% DeShaun Watson and one of those two (and some Lamar Miller) will be in every single lineup (probably bringing it back with Hilton and Doyle as well). Will just have very few shares outside of those stacks.

Why are you so high on Miller? Colts have been very good vs the run

• Messiah717

@ASitar said...

I’m playing him in a couple of GPPs (Milly). He has a good chance of having a huge game. Did you see his preseason stats? Is that a fluke? Kid can ball. Gotta take chances in gpp on a player that will be 1.5% owned that could hit 6x+.

• squidkill

@ASitar said...

Did you just reference preseason stats for BORTLES or DEDE? I think you mean DEDE right?

• squidkill

@Kamais_Ookin said...

Having both together may be unique. I’m steering far away from hilton.

why would you do that?

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@Pbonz18 said...

Might have something to do with his previous game logs against the Colts last year. I know last year they didn’t have Watson which makes a huge difference but he went 24 142 1 rushing 3 29 1 receiving and 21 107 1 rushing and 1 15 0 receiving.

• Dunzor

@Pbonz18 said...

Colts are 30/32 in terms of FD points allowed per game (3rd worst), 30/32 DK points allowed per game (3rd worst), and 19/32 in DVOA against the run (bottom half of the league). So I’m not sure what is making you think that the colts are “very good vs the run”

And Miller is on a team that is a 2 TD favorite at home, seems like a good play to me

• AVivier

@Pbonz18 said...

Colts have not been good against the run. DVOA, they are 19th against the run and 32 against RBs catching.

• AVivier

Is there a better play this week than TY Hilton?

• squidkill

@Pbonz18 said...

Colts have been very good against the run?

• ASitar

@squidkill said...

Did you just reference preseason stats for BORTLES or DEDE? I think you mean DEDE right?

Yes, Dede (IF he’s playing). If he plays he’s out scoring TY.

• MrSnuffleupagus

@MrSnuffleupagus said...

Guys need help on choosing TE for a year long league, dropping Ebron and have my choice this week for Vernon Davis, Benjamin Watson, AJ Derby, And Higbee. 3/4 I think have good match ups.
    Any help would be nice.

Anyone ?

• parrothead112

Probably Davis, maybe. Cousins like to throw to TE and with Reed out, maybe.

• coachzimmer

Brisset, Hilton, Doyle then pay up for both running back spot’s and mix in a few mid tier w.r then throw Philly defense in and I think you’ll have a good day.. any thoughts fanduel only

• coachzimmer

I also really like 49ers offense

• deepfat

For me I think the Deshaun/Miller Stack is going to be on a lot of money LUs. Like Richardson as a low price WR as well.

• parrothead112

Can we play TY Hilton for cash? Lotta upside, but that floor…..

• dmarket

@parrothead112 said...

Can we play TY Hilton for cash? Lotta upside, but that floor…..

I think he’s more viable for cash on DK where he’s substantially cheaper than other sites.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).