NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NFL? Come get in on some football talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nfl..

Thursday, 11/2
    8:25 PM EST : Buffalo ( -3.5 ) at NY Jets ( 3.5 ) —- T: 42

Sunday, 11/5
    1:00 PM EST : LA Rams ( -3.5 ) at NY Giants ( 3.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    1:00 PM EST : Baltimore ( 5.5 ) at Tennessee ( -5.5 ) —- T: 43
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 7 ) at New Orleans ( -7 ) —- T: 50
    1:00 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 3.5 ) at Jacksonville ( -3.5 ) —- T: 39.5
    1:00 PM EST : Denver ( 7 ) at Philadelphia ( -7 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 13 ) at Houston ( -13 ) —- T: 48
    1:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 2 ) at Carolina ( -2 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Arizona ( -2.5 ) at San Francisco ( 2.5 ) —- T: 39.5
    4:05 PM EST : Washington ( 7 ) at Seattle ( -7 ) —- T: 45
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( 1 ) at Dallas ( -1 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Oakland ( -2.5 ) at Miami ( 2.5 ) —- T: 43.5

Monday, 11/6
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( (Pick) ) at Green Bay ( (Pick) ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• monarch

@deepfat said...

For me I think the Deshaun/Miller Stack is going to be on a lot of money LUs. Like Richardson as a low price WR as well.

I had Richardson in every LU last week…he stocked my bankroll. He is a horrible play this week IMO

• coachzimmer

Hyde, Kittle and 49ers defense any thoughts

• Dsingleton3321

Playing 100% Colts D this week…could turn out awful

• squidkill

@Dsingleton3321 said...

I don’t understand?

• squidkill

@Pbonz18 said...

Why are you so high on Miller? Colts have been very good vs the run

The Colts give up 116 rushing yards per game with 10 touchdowns allowed on the ground this season (third-most fantasy points to RBs).

• parrothead112

Can the Cowboys limit Kareem Hunt, and maybe get a few sacks and turnovers?

• Dsingleton3321

Don’t understand why I would play 100% colts D? Because As good as Watson has been he’s still a rookie and has a ton of picks this year. Should also get sacked a few times. I feel like it’s a safe 4-6 points. And in the right circumstances like a pick 6 could put up 10-15 points. Of course the game could get ugly and colts D does nothing and provide me negative points. I just like paying down as much as possible for Defenses.

• Pbonz18

@squidkill said...

The Colts give up 116 rushing yards per game with 10 touchdowns allowed on the ground this season (third-most fantasy points to RBs).

Because I think its a bit inflated because the past few games they have held RBs in check, but have given up the big run. I’m not saying its the worst play, but wanted to hear why he had Lamar in 100% of LU.

• Dsingleton3321

@parrothead112 said...

Can the Cowboys limit Kareem Hunt, and maybe get a few sacks and turnovers?

Alex smith has 16 TDs and zero ints. Hunt never fumbled in college and his fumble against the pats in week one on the opening drive was his only fumble this year. So do I think the cowboys will get turnovers? No. However the chiefs oline has been banged up this year so I can see them getting a few sacks

• Sizmik

@Dsingleton3321 said...

Don’t understand why I would play 100% colts D? Because As good as Watson has been he’s still a rookie and has a ton of picks this year. Should also get sacked a few times. I feel like it’s a safe 4-6 points. And in the right circumstances like a pick 6 could put up 10-15 points. Of course the game could get ugly and colts D does nothing and provide me negative points. I just like paying down as much as possible for Defenses.

most people like paying down for defenses, but its not a smart idea unless someone is in a really good spot. a Defense won people a lot of money this year, Saints D was priced WAAAAYYY below what their metrics said and they tore it up one week. It won people the big tourneys…..i dont see that spot this week but their are some mid priced teams that could go off….paying down that far for defenses so you can grab a few hundo extra on a WR is very counter productive

• AVivier

@Pbonz18 said...

Because I think its a bit inflated because the past few games they have held RBs in check, but have given up the big run. I’m not saying its the worst play, but wanted to hear why he had Lamar in 100% of LU.

Haze does not have Lamar in 100% of his lineups. That’s ridiculous.

• Sizmik

anyone know where i can find a chart that shows where defenses are most attacked and give up the most yards/tds etc? Like a chart that shows short left/short mid/short right. mid left…..yada yada? Kind of like PlateIQ for NFL

• bgunsgu

I’m not seeing any mention of Kamara. Isn’t it conceivable that Ingram gets a big cut in carries, if not benched after 2 fumbles?

• Dsingleton3321

I understand what your saying but the defenses I would like to pay up for, rams or eagles are 1,100 and 1,300 more… and they only average 3 more points than the colts D. I would rather pay down for a spot against a rookie who has thrown plenty of ints than pay up and pray for a defensive TD. With the scoring on DK points given up is not to much of a concern. I’m more focused on opportunities to get sacks and ints.

• Dunzor

@Sizmik said...

anyone know where i can find a chart that shows where defenses are most attacked and give up the most yards/tds etc? Like a chart that shows short left/short mid/short right. mid left…..yada yada? Kind of like PlateIQ for NFL

Dunno about depth of pass, but this will tell you by type of receiver and by pass direction for DVOA

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/teamdef

• Dsingleton3321

@bgunsgu said...

I’m not seeing any mention of Kamara. Isn’t it conceivable that Ingram gets a big cut in carries, if not benched after 2 fumbles?

I love Kamara this week. Hoping everyone continues to play Ingram. I’ve enjoyed Ingram the last few weeks but will be off him with the fumbles. Hoping he fumbles early in the game and kamara gets all the carries and targets for easy money.

• Syzltuth

@bgunsgu said...

Ingram has also given them 4 tds and 2 100 yard games over the last 3. He’s probably pretty safe. They’ll just work on his ball handling and tell him to quit the shit, lol

• WILjr623

@Sizmik said...

google warren sharp

• WILjr623

@WILjr623 said...

google warren sharp

https://rotogrinders.com/articles/nfl-first-look-week-9-2153775

• Supanice

@jriesel315 said...

Not to play mod, but do we need 5+ pages worth of posts about one member and why he decided to leave? He insisted on pushing a divisive point ad nauseam and people didn’t want to hear it on a fantasy football forum. It isn’t important why/that he left, DFS strategy is important

What divisive point did he push? Cowboys d last week or Zeke against sf the week before?

• CountKarma

• 2017 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@Dsingleton3321 said...

Just my two cents, I think you should differentiate/ go contrarian elsewhere. Even if the Colts show up and DeShaun throws a couple INTs, the odds of them getting you some massive pts are extremely low going against one of the better looking offenses in the league at the moment, and with a higher pt total than most games on this slate. The Colts DST ceiling is low, therefore so is the payoff. Not the worst GPP strat I’ve ever heard but 100% is just donating money (or at least one roster spot), and it certainly isn’t cash game viable.

• Smallchimp

@Supanice said...

What divisive point did he push? Cowboys d last week or Zeke against sf the week before?

He brought up and insisted on pushing the McNair comments until a mod eventually decided to say something about it. Like I said, a fantasy football forum is no place for that stuff. The reason people turn to entertainment is to avoid the stresses of life and when the stresses get brought into entertainment, people turn to other forms, as seen in the NFL ratings. Keep it fun…please

• Sizmik

@WILjr623 said...

https://rotogrinders.com/articles/nfl-first-look-week-9-2153775

thats a good starting point but doesnt tell you what WR routes get open more against certain D’s…..they have something in common but im trying to get scientific with it

• Supanice

@jriesel315 said...

He brought up and insisted on pushing the McNair comments until a mod eventually decided to say something about it. Like I said, a fantasy football forum is no place for that stuff. The reason people turn to entertainment is to avoid the stresses of life and when the stresses get brought into entertainment, people turn to other forms, as seen in the NFL ratings. Keep it fun…please

No, cg didn’t bring that up. Go back and look.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@AVivier said...

Haze does not have Lamar in 100% of his lineups. That’s ridiculous.

Ha ha definitely not – I think he misconstrued this statement I made…

“I’ll have 10% DeShaun Watson and one of those two (and some Lamar Miller) will be in every single lineup (probably bringing it back with Hilton and Doyle as well).”

What that means is I will have Hopkins and/or Fuller in every DeShaun Watson lineup along with some Lamar Miller. The Miller hype has gone a bit overboard and it’s looking like he might be chalk so I’ll probably just be at the field instead of over on him (definitely not fading though).

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).