NFL FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NFL? Come get in on some football talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nfl..

Thursday, 11/2
    8:25 PM EST : Buffalo ( -3.5 ) at NY Jets ( 3.5 ) —- T: 42

Sunday, 11/5
    1:00 PM EST : LA Rams ( -3.5 ) at NY Giants ( 3.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    1:00 PM EST : Baltimore ( 5.5 ) at Tennessee ( -5.5 ) —- T: 43
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 7 ) at New Orleans ( -7 ) —- T: 50
    1:00 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 3.5 ) at Jacksonville ( -3.5 ) —- T: 39.5
    1:00 PM EST : Denver ( 7 ) at Philadelphia ( -7 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 13 ) at Houston ( -13 ) —- T: 48
    1:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 2 ) at Carolina ( -2 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Arizona ( -2.5 ) at San Francisco ( 2.5 ) —- T: 39.5
    4:05 PM EST : Washington ( 7 ) at Seattle ( -7 ) —- T: 45
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( 1 ) at Dallas ( -1 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Oakland ( -2.5 ) at Miami ( 2.5 ) —- T: 43.5

Monday, 11/6
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( (Pick) ) at Green Bay ( (Pick) ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mike42

@Messiah717 said...

Tony Romo is becoming more annoying each week.

I think he’s already one of the best. Honestly, he fills you in and seems to call out stuff more than any announcer I’‘ve ever heard. I just hope he doesn’t fall out of his chair and hurt his back.

• Kamais_Ookin

@mike42 said...

Just going to say it one more time because I feel pretty confident about it, this is just a bad spot for Rams after a shutout/bye playing against a Giants D that’s pretty good, also coming off a bye that they needed to get healthier. Just from a setup standpoint, it’s a big letdown spot. I like the idea of lower cost WR’s on both sides, but I think paying up for Gurley in this spot isn’t going to have a happy ending. I’ve also been ice cold lately, was apparently a week early on my Forte call, but I feel pretty good about fading Gurley, which probably means lock him in. No Gurley, No cash.

I still don’t know 100% what I’m going to do. I was thinking about the slate a lot earlier in the week but watson collapse changes everything. Ultimately I love paying up for rbs and really can’t afford to be wrong. Totally possible what you say can come true maybe. Fournette has been crazy consistent but I’m not high on his matchup. I’ve been hating on hunt for a month now but it’d be dumb of me to totally deny the possibility of a big game vs cowboys.

• Kamais_Ookin

So the coach went back to the old running scheme weeks ago and mccoy tore teams apart. Now they reverting back to their losing ways not using him and going with passes.

• Kamais_Ookin

Crazy top placer stacks the bills and jets game.

• BIF

This game had some fantasy value if you played Tyrod, Zay, Deonte along with Forte/Robby A

• Kamais_Ookin

I would have never guessed to fade McCoy vs JETS. I guess that’s why I’m not 1st place. Then again 150 entries…

• Kamais_Ookin

My dst choices were between bills and chiefs… never in a million years did I expect 0pts from bills.

• KindGuy

The horrible NFL product this year is karma for the blackballing of Kaepernick.

#FreeKap

• Kamais_Ookin

Tyrod f’n taylor first near 30pt game fantasy despite getting creamed by jets. Illogical.

• zline34

TyGod treating me good tonight

• Kamais_Ookin

Utterly ridiculous 3 bills wr stack to win the contest with no mccoy. 150 entries tier

• sox9

Pretty telling that w/multiple attempts inside the 5 yard line, including a few inside the 1 yard line, McCoy was not given a carry, in a game still w/an outside chance to be competitive. That is the coach sending a message simply saying: “You did not earn the chance for a TD, we do not trust you after your performance tonight”. McCoy is not a Top Tier RB. Top Tier RBs don’t get shut down in an intradivisional game w/ a chance to take a lead in the Division.

• sox9

Tyrod holds the ball longer than any QB I have ever seen. That includes Brandon Weeden and Andy Dalton.

• AVivier

@sox9 said...

Pretty telling that w/multiple attempts inside the 5 yard line, including a few inside the 1 yard line, McCoy was not given a carry, in a game still w/an outside chance to be competitive. That is the coach sending a message simply saying: “You did not earn the chance for a TD, we do not trust you after your performance tonight”. McCoy is not a Top Tier RB. Top Tier RBs don’t get shut down in an intradivisional game w/ a chance to take a lead in the Division.

That’s an overreaction. Tolbert had 3 yards on 4 carries. Jets did a good job of attacking gaps and there wasn’t anything available. McCoy may not be Bell or Elliot, but he’s right behind.

• sox9

He’s also behind Fournette, Gurley and Hunt—maybe Ingram as well. Hell, tonight he was far behind Powell, Forte and Elijah. He didn’t show up and the Bills did not win a game against an opponent they should have beaten.

• sox9

This game is typical of the Bills w/a lot on the line and the reason they are not a playoff team. Good teams beat inferior opponents, and usually beat them badly.

• AVivier

Elliot had 8 rushing yards against Denver. Good players can have bad games, and more common teams can scheme to take away something. It happens.

I had 0 McCoy for the full slate, but I’m not gonna shy away from playing him in a good spot in the future.

• AVivier

Michael Thomas seems like a must play on DK cash, and someone I’m gonna force myself to be overowned in GPPs. High floor, high ceiling, underpriced.

• KindGuy

After seeing what Watson did against the supposedly good Seattle pass defense, I’m just going to base my picks off of QB talent. So Alex Smith? Then again, he did have a bad game against the Denver defense… UGHHH I’m so confused. Do matchups matter??????? My head is spinning. Why is DFS so hard? Going to bed now….

• Richebee

Just play the Colts defense

• ghost3490

@gillio said...

Love Dak-Dez stack this week. With Gurley as my high priced RB, AP at the second spot, Graham at TE, Hilton at the second WR and fill in the rest

For cash right? It looks chalky

• brendanhorton

@mike42 said...

Just going to say it one more time because I feel pretty confident about it, this is just a bad spot for Rams after a shutout/bye playing against a Giants D that’s pretty good, also coming off a bye that they needed to get healthier. Just from a setup standpoint, it’s a big letdown spot. I like the idea of lower cost WR’s on both sides, but I think paying up for Gurley in this spot isn’t going to have a happy ending. I’ve also been ice cold lately, was apparently a week early on my Forte call, but I feel pretty good about fading Gurley, which probably means lock him in. No Gurley, No cash.

This figures, as I just figured a way to #JamEmIn both Gurley and Hunt in FD cash. First time all season I’m spending that far up on two $9K+ backs, and they’ll both bust!

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

Have had such a busy week and by the time I tried entering some NFL Last night, there was not many gpps left. Disappointing since I faded the game in the 7 entries I was able to get in and McCoy is like over 50% in most of them. Potential nice edge there.

• jfitz33

Why have I not seen many touts for mccaffrey? Kelvin gone should be a couple more targets, against the falcons which is his practically his dream matchup.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).