NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NFL? Come get in on some football talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nfl..

Thursday, 11/2
    8:25 PM EST : Buffalo ( -3.5 ) at NY Jets ( 3.5 ) —- T: 42

Sunday, 11/5
    1:00 PM EST : LA Rams ( -3.5 ) at NY Giants ( 3.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    1:00 PM EST : Baltimore ( 5.5 ) at Tennessee ( -5.5 ) —- T: 43
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 7 ) at New Orleans ( -7 ) —- T: 50
    1:00 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 3.5 ) at Jacksonville ( -3.5 ) —- T: 39.5
    1:00 PM EST : Denver ( 7 ) at Philadelphia ( -7 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 13 ) at Houston ( -13 ) —- T: 48
    1:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 2 ) at Carolina ( -2 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Arizona ( -2.5 ) at San Francisco ( 2.5 ) —- T: 39.5
    4:05 PM EST : Washington ( 7 ) at Seattle ( -7 ) —- T: 45
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( 1 ) at Dallas ( -1 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Oakland ( -2.5 ) at Miami ( 2.5 ) —- T: 43.5

Monday, 11/6
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( (Pick) ) at Green Bay ( (Pick) ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• joephoto

@yisman said...

I entered Thursday NFL at fantasydraft with Dak and Dez and then I wake up Friday to this news. Now I’m stuck. I only used them because of the RB situation.

I took Dak in fantasydraft . He’s still good. No worry.
    Dez is probably still good too against KC if healthy.

• MikedUpDFS

@MattyK1981 said...

Alex Smith + Tyreek Hill has been my core QB/WR stack since early this week and I have zero intentions of moving off of them heading into the weekend. The Watson news is truly heartbreaking for him and the league, however the likely ownership boost of the next tier of QBs (Dak / Brees / Russ / etc) shouldn’t impact Smith too much especially with a healthy dose of recency bias thrown into the mix.

I just looked at all of Hills road games and he’s at 20+ points in all but one and almost 30 in two of those.

• IvanCalderon

@Supanice said...

That being said I faded McCoy on dk but ended up playing him on fantasy draft because the pricing is so soft. Damn.

right there with you. across the board. ugh

• Supanice

@yisman said...

I entered Thursday NFL at fantasydraft with Dak and Dez and then I wake up Friday to this news. Now I’m stuck. I only used them because of the RB situation.

My first slate on fantasy draft.. didn’t know there is no late swap.. wow that’s awful for NFL.

• uptowndirt

I haven’t made it all the way to the end of the thread yet to see if this was already mentioned, but with the Garcon news, those targets have to go somewhere, it looks like it opens up opportunity to play Trent Taylor at $3k on DK. His targets and snap percentage have been steady and and they’re moving him all over the field to get him looks.

Taylor Targets: 4, 10, 2, 5, 5, 3
    Snaps W6: 61% W7: 70% W8: 59%

Goodwin Targets: 5, 2, 11, 5, 8, 3
    Snaps W6: 85% W7: 59% W8: 65%

Aldrich Targets
    Snaps W6: 21% W7: 45% W8: 45%

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

• Kmess01

Fd cash – zeke and sanu or fournette and funchess? I am starting to lean zeke and sanu. Any thoughts on this?

• Dunzor

@Kmess01 said...

Fd cash – zeke and sanu or fournette and funchess? I am starting to lean zeke and sanu. Any thoughts on this?

Any wiggle room in maybe your K or Def to get that extra couple hundred bucks to get Zeke & Funchess? Those are my favorite two of the bunch, but if it has to be one of the combos you asked about then I would say Zeke/Sanu as I really don’t like Fournette much this week

• brendanhorton

Where does Zeke fall compared to Hunt, Gurley, and Fournette on FD now this week?

• Dunzor

@brendanhorton said...

Where does Zeke fall compared to Hunt, Gurley, and Fournette on FD now this week?

I think he’s now the top option for sure, especially since Dal knows they probably only have him this week so they’ll ride him as hard as they need to. For me the ranking is now Zeke > Gurley > Hunt > Fournette, and personally there is a big gap between the first two and the second two for me, so if I’m paying up it’ll be Zeke/Gurley or I might go Zeke and a mid range RB2 like AP or Miller

• Supanice

@brendanhorton said...

Zeke has the easiest path to the bonus and a td.

• Kmess01

I’m already at 4500 on D with Saints and Lions in other slate. Wouldn’t feel good with any teams lower in cash. Have Ben Watson at te and thats lowest option I’m comfortable with. I think I may pull trigger on Zeke and cross fingers on Sanu

• Dunzor

@Kmess01 said...

I’m already at 4500 on D with Saints and Lions in other slate. Wouldn’t feel good with any teams lower in cash. Have Ben Watson at te and thats lowest option I’m comfortable with. I think I may pull trigger on Zeke and cross fingers on Sanu

Fair enough, I think Sanu will probably be fine, though not sure where you are at for K but if you don’t already have Nugent at 4600 he’d by my suggestion to save a little money there that you could spend elsewhere.

• Kmess01

Have Walsh in now but will tinker with Nugent as he was my original K.

• Messiah717

Elliot and Hunt are the two best high end RBs if you ask me. Don’t like Fournette’s matchup and I think the Giants actually come to play against Gurley and the Rams.

• dhess0

I’m actually kind of liking how my lineup is coming together. First pass I’ve got:

Alex Smith, Hyde, Darkwa, Hill, Dez Hilton, Davis, Zeke, Eagles

Not sure what adjustments I’ll make… or if it’s safe for cash but it feels like a good start.

• KindGuy

Feeling really good about this week. Think I have a good grasp on this slate.

• GTRandy27

100% Seattle defense, am I in the moneys or am I in the moneys? Some solid D options out there, I think people will flock to philly/Jacksonville/maybe even some Houston, when Seattle will own the banged Washington offense. Lacy and Seattle for the money?

• TopDawgs07

No Dadeano this week?

• bgunsgu

@dhess0 said...

I’m actually kind of liking how my lineup is coming together. First pass I’ve got:

Alex Smith, Hyde, Darkwa, Hill, Dez Hilton, Davis, Zeke, Eagles

Not sure what adjustments I’ll make… or if it’s safe for cash but it feels like a good start.

I just can’t see Dez paying off. Parker,Tate,Crabtree, all similarly priced

• infantryboys

@uptowndirt said...

I haven’t made it all the way to the end of the thread yet to see if this was already mentioned, but with the Garcon news, those targets have to go somewhere, it looks like it opens up opportunity to play Trent Taylor at $3k on DK. His targets and snap percentage have been steady and and they’re moving him all over the field to get him looks.

Taylor Targets: 4, 10, 2, 5, 5, 3
    Snaps W6: 61% W7: 70% W8: 59%

Goodwin Targets: 5, 2, 11, 5, 8, 3
    Snaps W6: 85% W7: 59% W8: 65%

Aldrich Targets
    Snaps W6: 21% W7: 45% W8: 45%

Goodwin has been playing through a painful back issue that’s been affecting his performance on the field.

• infantryboys

I can’t be the only person on the Colts D in GPPS can I?
    Savage is a statue with no pocket presence. He got benched for getting sacked 7 times in a half. The Colts aren’t the Jags but a strip sack and/or a pick and you’re in business.
    Colts D either gets double digits or goes negative IMO.

• theghostofveebs

Always nice when the two teams on TNF decide to play Freaky Friday and switch roles.

Jets with a strong run game and pass rush; Bills not so much.

For all the love Mc-Kermit and the Bills coaching staff gets this year I saw zero second half adjustments.

Jets playing like they turned a corner.

• Messiah717

@infantryboys said...

I can’t be the only person on the Colts D in GPPS can I?
    Savage is a statue with no pocket presence. He got benched for getting sacked 7 times in a half. The Colts aren’t the Jags but a strip sack and/or a pick and you’re in business.
    Colts D either gets double digits or goes negative IMO.

I brought them up on Monday and that’s why I thought Watson was starting. At this point with Savage I have to believe sacks and interceptions are on the menu.

• JTreadway

Why is Dal/ Zeke even prolonging this? Should have got it over in the beginning.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).