NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NFL? Come get in on some football talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nfl..

Thursday, 11/2
    8:25 PM EST : Buffalo ( -3.5 ) at NY Jets ( 3.5 ) —- T: 42

Sunday, 11/5
    1:00 PM EST : LA Rams ( -3.5 ) at NY Giants ( 3.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    1:00 PM EST : Baltimore ( 5.5 ) at Tennessee ( -5.5 ) —- T: 43
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 7 ) at New Orleans ( -7 ) —- T: 50
    1:00 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 3.5 ) at Jacksonville ( -3.5 ) —- T: 39.5
    1:00 PM EST : Denver ( 7 ) at Philadelphia ( -7 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 13 ) at Houston ( -13 ) —- T: 48
    1:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 2 ) at Carolina ( -2 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Arizona ( -2.5 ) at San Francisco ( 2.5 ) —- T: 39.5
    4:05 PM EST : Washington ( 7 ) at Seattle ( -7 ) —- T: 45
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( 1 ) at Dallas ( -1 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Oakland ( -2.5 ) at Miami ( 2.5 ) —- T: 43.5

Monday, 11/6
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( (Pick) ) at Green Bay ( (Pick) ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• deactivated204643

@Messiah717 said...

Typical that not only would he get hurt but Seattle would forget how to play football.

He had 4.4pt in one quarter. I watched the replay, he was off to a good start. I’m glad you validated the play and I still feel good about it.

• Messiah717

@bluebroker said...

He had 4.4pt in one quarter. I watched the replay, he was off to a good start. I’m glad you validated the play and I still feel good about it.

It was good but just bad luck and the last time Lacy will ever be played.

• JTreadway

Did pretty well there with Stafford Abdullah Tate Jones stack. Ran it back with Adams hope Thur works out. GB had Williams out there at the end. Something to keep an eye on. Ty would be their usual 2 min guy, not sure if he takes snaps from both or one going forward.

• deactivated204643

@Messiah717 said...

It was good but just bad luck and the last time Lacy will ever be played.

Yes because that was a perfect storm at $3200 salary and ownership at 1% in the DK tournaments I played. I mean it was all right there. Ok, you guys convinced me that was bad luck.

• deactivated204643

@JTreadway said...

Did pretty well there with Stafford Abdullah Tate Jones stack. Ran it back with Adams hope Thur works out. GB had Williams out there at the end. Something to keep an eye on. Ty would be their usual 2 min guy, not sure if he takes snaps from both or one going forward.

I thought Williams looked slow compared to Jones and Monty. I think GB wanted to get him some work. Unless there was an injury I didn’t hear about.

• KindGuy

LOL McCarthy can go screw himself

• chronoxiong

I won all my Thur-Mon games this week and thank god I went Marvin Jones Jr as my late hammer. A very good week of NFL to help ease the pain of me struggling in NBA. I think I have the majority of the weeks of NFL so far. I know I had 3 losing weeks at least. But the rest were all profit.

• dhess0

Marvin Jones Jr. Took all my money :(

I played Cutler on the M-T slate and thought I’d be solid from an ownership perspective, which I was. Had Abdullah, Tate and Aaron Jones. At halftime my lineups were winning 37 bucks… this morning. Goose egg.

Onto week 10

• MattyK1981

I am usually not a big fan of stacking multiple WR with a single QB however I went back and looked over the recent stats and there were multiple instances of both Tate and Jones going for 20+ in the same game. When Stafford airs it out he can easily support 2 WR with his volume, so I thought it wouldn’t be out of the question given that and the horrid GB defence that will likely be on the field a lot.

Sitting at 97.14 with 4 players yet to go (RB WR TE Flex) on Thursday night so need to get that sorted out over the coming days.

• themouth1888

@MattyK1981 said...

I am usually not a big fan of stacking multiple WR with a single QB however I went back and looked over the recent stats and there were multiple instances of both Tate and Jones going for 20+ in the same game. When Stafford airs it out he can easily support 2 WR with his volume, so I thought it wouldn’t be out of the question given that and the horrid GB defence that will likely be on the field a lot.

Sitting at 97.14 with 4 players yet to go (RB WR TE Flex) on Thursday night so need to get that sorted out over the coming days.

I’m 96.74pts with the same 4 positions to play on Thursday

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).