1:00 PM EST : Kansas City ( -7.5 ) at Cleveland ( 7.5 ) —- T: 52
    1:00 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 3 ) at Baltimore ( -3 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( (Pick) ) at Seattle ( (Pick) ) —- T: 48
    4:05 PM EST : Houston ( 2.5 ) at Denver ( -2.5 ) —- T: 47
    4:25 PM EST : LA Rams ( (Pick) ) at New Orleans ( (Pick) ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Green Bay ( 6 ) at New England ( -6 ) —- T: —

Monday, 11/5
    8:15 PM EST : Tennessee ( 6 ) at Dallas ( -6 ) —- T: 42.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• parrothead112

Do I really have to play Cam Newton this week?

• bigwillie20

NFL rolling us out another Thursday night turd I see

• Messiah717

@parrothead112 said...

Yes, the numbers speak for themselves
    he’s home and Tampa is a fantasy delight for opposing teams.

• Messiah717

@bigwillie20 said...

NFL rolling us out another Thursday night turd I see

Giants/49ers coming to a Monday theater near you as well.

• jettstop

@parrothead112 said...

Considering what Dalton and Mixon did, stack Cam with CMC and just watch that money pile up

• sfguy21

@Messiah717 said...

Giants/49ers coming to a Monday theater near you as well.

This is going to be a contest of who can devise the most unique way to blow a lead.

• Brandon6385

Well Week 7 and 8 were prolly the worst I’ve had in my DFS Career, hard to get positive for a week 9….

• Trappist1

@parrothead112 said...

Not really, you can pick another QB and make your line-up unique.

• infantryboys

@jettstop said...

Considering what Dalton and Mixon did, stack Cam with CMC and just watch that money pile up

This was my initial cash build. Obviously you can go in different directions in tournaments, but I really like this stack in cash, at first look.

• KindGuy

Saints stack for all the money. Rams lose for the first time this season.

• keephustlincuz

@elementasrat said...

Saints stack for all the money. Rams lose for the first time this season.

You like the game stack here?

• KindGuy

@keephustlincuz said...

You like the game stack here?

Honestly, no. I think the Saints win comfortably. Not interested in any Rams.

• Trappist1

@elementasrat said...

Honestly, no. I think the Saints win comfortably. Not interested in any Rams.

I can see one or two of the Ram’s WR putting up a big score and being in GPP winning line-up’s. That is still accounting the Saints winning comfortably. Look at the numbers the Saints have been giving up to WR’s.

• keephustlincuz

@Trappist1 said...

I can see one or two of the Ram’s WR putting up a big score and being in GPP winning line-up’s. That is still accounting the Saints winning comfortably. Look at the numbers the Saints have been giving up to WR’s.

You can make it work with brees thomas cooks and reynolds.

• 33BeRad

After just a quick look at the spreads, and it being Monday, it looks like Brees-Cam-Fitzmagic will be the popular QBs. I’m sure Mahomes will be as well just cuz what he has done.

• KindGuy

Oh crap, didn’t realize Fitzmagic is starting. Love the Bucs and Saints offenses.

• KindGuy

@elementasrat said...

Oh crap, didn’t realize Fitzmagic is starting. Love the Bucs and Saints offenses.

Run the Bucs stack with some Carolina exposure, sprinkle in some KC and boom!

• BigRay

@parrothead112 said...

Do you see how many TD’s he has against Bucs? He will run for 2 and pass for 2 and that is the floor.

• parrothead112

Gurley and Kamara

• TopDawgs07

Right away I notice the price disparity between Kamara and Ingram. I realize they split carries and Kamara catches more passes, but Ingram gets thrown to as well. Seeing the success the Packers had attacking the Rams on the ground and controlling the clock, I would think the Saints do something similar, this time in a home setting. I’ll take Ingram at $5K on DK all day long.

• deactivated204643

@parrothead112 said...

from the Athletic:

Cam Newton will just not stop running. He has 34 runs the past four weeks and many are designed. Alleged bell cow Christian McCaffrey has 46 in the same period. You’re not a bell cow when your QB gets almost as many carries.

• TopDawgs07

@Trappist1 said...

I agree. The Saints rank #32 vs. WR1 and WR2. I’m not big on narratives but you can consider Cooks for that reason. I also see the Rams losing but not by blowout. They have the fire power to keep it interesting. It would start with Woods or Cooks.

• TopDawgs07

A couple of position questions. Will anyone shadow Thielen vs. Diggs (Detroit CB)? What about Cooks vs. Woods (Saints CB)?

• QuietStormClay

@TopDawgs07 said...

A couple of position questions. Will anyone shadow Thielen vs. Diggs (Detroit CB)? What about Cooks vs. Woods (Saints CB)?

The way Seattle scorched them..Thielen and Diggs should go off

• AVivier

The o/u in the Saints/Rams game is freaking 60. I’m sure that’s gonna be super chalky to stack, but I think you need to eat the chalk here.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).