1:00 PM EST : Kansas City ( -7.5 ) at Cleveland ( 7.5 ) —- T: 52
    1:00 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 3 ) at Baltimore ( -3 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( (Pick) ) at Seattle ( (Pick) ) —- T: 48
    4:05 PM EST : Houston ( 2.5 ) at Denver ( -2.5 ) —- T: 47
    4:25 PM EST : LA Rams ( (Pick) ) at New Orleans ( (Pick) ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Green Bay ( 6 ) at New England ( -6 ) —- T: —

Monday, 11/5
    8:15 PM EST : Tennessee ( 6 ) at Dallas ( -6 ) —- T: 42.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• B_rock74

Quick question, I mainly play cash games and a few gpps. Got into a 12 man friends and co worker FanDuel weekly tourney. Winner take all, I have won 2 Times this year both on weeks a lot of chalk hit. Scores cashing are 140 plus for the most part. How would you treat this type of setup. Would you lean more toward a cash type lineup and play it safer or go more toward the gpp side?

• ASitar

If you want a super low owned TE look at Vance MacDonald. The Ravens have allowed an average of 16 points/game to TEs and this is the kind of game TEs do well in.

• squidkill

@ASitar said...

If you want a super low owned TE look at Vance MacDonald. The Ravens have allowed an average of 16 points/game to TEs and this is the kind of game TEs do well in.

Jesse James still around?

• deeebo

Squid/Everyone who talked about me – thanks for letting me know i shouldn’t haven taken it seriously lol. anyways – do i continue with Kelce as TE and play the really low Wrs like sutton, kupp, and moore or downgrade Kelce to Rudloph and pay up for some Wrs? i have no elite wrs right now except Kupp if u wanna consider him elite.

• Moneymakers90

Wr gpp fd sleepers

• Brian7479

Treadwell outsnapped Aldrick 46 to 17 last week. Obviously things change with Diggs out but in 2 WR sets will it be mostly Treadwell or what?

• Zombiehunter1885

According to the premium stats, Sutton runs the majority of his routes on the left side of the formation. I just saw that Houston’s starting left side CB, Aaron Colvin was ruled out. That means Sutton will be running the majority of his routes against Houston’s third-string CB. Sutton might still suck in this game, but he’s got the opportunity…

• KindGuy

@Zombiehunter1885 said...

According to the premium stats, Sutton runs the majority of his routes on the left side of the formation. I just saw that Houston’s starting left side CB, Aaron Colvin was ruled out. That means Sutton will be running the majority of his routes against Houston’s third-string CB. Sutton might still suck in this game, but he’s got the opportunity…

Wouldn’t Sutton match up against the right CB?

• deactivated204643

@Moneymakers90 said...

Wr gpp fd sleepers

I haven’t played FD this year but I assume it’s still about td upside. I’d consider Ridley and Godwin. Both look to be low owned

• deactivated204643

@deeebo said...

Squid/Everyone who talked about me – thanks for letting me know i shouldn’t haven taken it seriously lol. anyways – do i continue with Kelce as TE and play the really low Wrs like sutton, kupp, and moore or downgrade Kelce to Rudloph and pay up for some Wrs? i have no elite wrs right now except Kupp if u wanna consider him elite.

It’s FD cash? I don’t play FD or cash games but I’d probably stick with Kelce and the WRs you named. I haven’t looked at FD pricing so someone else is better qualified to answer this.

• spx333

• x2

2017 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@AdamSchefter
    39m39 minutes ago

Bears’ DE Khalil Mack, listed as questionable for Sunday due to a sprained ankle, is unlikely to play vs. Bills, though Chicago wants to see him pregame before making any final determination, per source.

• Moneymakers90

Anyone liking a tb stack

• mike42

@homers1226 said...

better hope he gets them all in t 1/2 half

chalk game script

kc toys with cle

Teams don’t blow out teams as often as we think they will in the games most think they will. I’d say 1 in 4x people think the game will blowout and you should adjust you thinking accordingly, it actually happens. Last week KC was going to blow out Denver and I argued against it. This week I doubt KC will be up by 20 in the third quarter. The one time recently that KC did blowout was the game(cincy) that people thought would be close.

• yisman

Reports on Thursday were that Diggs would play.

Now there’s almost no chance he plays. There go my fantasydraft lineups. I rolled the dice.

• mike42

@B_rock74 said...

Quick question, I mainly play cash games and a few gpps. Got into a 12 man friends and co worker FanDuel weekly tourney. Winner take all, I have won 2 Times this year both on weeks a lot of chalk hit. Scores cashing are 140 plus for the most part. How would you treat this type of setup. Would you lean more toward a cash type lineup and play it safer or go more toward the gpp side?

Stack the crap out of a game, not THE game, but a game. Like this week stack KC/clev or something like that. The game hits, you probably win. What u want to do is take like a 1 in 3 type shot that will bring home all the bacon.

• deactivated204643

@Moneymakers90 said...

Anyone liking a tb stack

Regarding the TB WRs, Greg Cosell thought DJax may see a lot of Donte Jackson CB. Jackson has graded well according to PFF 70.5 and is listed with 4.32 speed. He matches up well with DJax

• NYGfan1983

diggs out Gorden in looks like.

call me crazy prolly donation for few LUs but i was able to fit gorden and gurley in a few LUs .. lol

• mike42

@Moneymakers90 said...

Anyone liking a tb stack

No, I’m loving one. The Fitz fears are overblown, he’s finishing that game and is a god in that O, car pass D should be overmatched and TB probably doesn’t clear 100 yds rushing but should clear 450 in total O. You can easily project 350ish yds passing for TB is what I’m saying. I like TB O more as week has progressed because it feels like people are coming off of them.

• BIF

@yisman said...

Now there’s almost no chance he plays. There go my fantasydraft lineups. I rolled the dice.

So many WR options this week and also so much WR value – no idea why you would lock in Diggs against a decent pass D in a divisional game.

• deactivated204643

@yisman said...

For future consideration. Diggs has a history of putting up poor numbers anytime he is listed as questionable. Read about them earlier today but can’t find the source right now. I think Sigmund Bloom tweeted it.

• Trappist1

@deeebo said...

Pay down at tight end and upgrade to a few top end WR’s. Kelce is okay but not a must, Jordan Reed, Rudolph and one of the Baltimore TE who are priced at the minimum can get close to his score for the price. You do not want to be left behind getting cute with WR’s this week.

• mike42

@bluebroker said...

Regarding the TB WRs, Greg Cosell thought DJax May see a lot of Donte Jackson CB. Jackson has graded well according to PFF 70.5 and is listed with 4.32 speed. He matches up well with DJax

Fits-Godwin-oj is probably my fav stack. Going to differentiate by not including a car player.

• NYGfan1983

@Trappist1 said...

Pay down at tight end and upgrade to a few top end WR’s. Kelce is okay but not a must, Jordan Reed, Rudolph and one of the Baltimore TE who are priced at the minimum can get close to his score for the price. You do not want to be left behind getting cute with WR’s this week.

im rolling out Hurst in a handful

• deactivated204643

@mike42 said...

Fits-Godwin-oj is probably my fav stack. Going to differentiate by not including a car player.

Right there with you

• mike42

Reports say that Carson is going to test out his injured hip before kickoff. I hope someone records that, could be fun to watch.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).