1:00 PM EST : Kansas City ( -7.5 ) at Cleveland ( 7.5 ) —- T: 52
    1:00 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 3 ) at Baltimore ( -3 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( (Pick) ) at Seattle ( (Pick) ) —- T: 48
    4:05 PM EST : Houston ( 2.5 ) at Denver ( -2.5 ) —- T: 47
    4:25 PM EST : LA Rams ( (Pick) ) at New Orleans ( (Pick) ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Green Bay ( 6 ) at New England ( -6 ) —- T: —

Monday, 11/5
    8:15 PM EST : Tennessee ( 6 ) at Dallas ( -6 ) —- T: 42.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• firemedicpat

@sgumike said...

Another non-Julio TD by Ridley

:D

• RatedDAL

1 down, 5 more tds for you Cam.

• bigwillie20

Decided to buy into the Cam/Moore/Funchess hype this week. I never play them, has worked out great

• 49noobers

Greg Olson. Finally one of my TE scores.

• pjbyrne707

perfect game script for Bibbs and they keep running 33 year old AP out there. what in the actual f**k is happening

• Kamais_Ookin

godwin and rudolph goose eggs make no sense to me

• tristanwolf

@sox9 said...

BUF is like a H.S, varsity team. How is Peterman still in the NFL?

and his back up is on his 6th team matt barkley

• CleverGroom

@sfguy21 said...

With the way this game is going, CMC’s day may be done already

Why? He can handle 30 touches.

People forget (or never knew) how much this kid was used in college. I underestimated it, coming in the season. He’s unbreakable.

• firemedicpat

@Kamais_Ookin said...

godwin and rudolph goose eggs make no sense to me

Evans is 0 too. BUCS SUCK.

• gravitymaze

yikes why do I have John Brown from Bal in a nice lineup?

• zpa1989

how can you have doctson and samuel together….how many lineups do you have to play before you play those two? i honestly don’t get it sometimes.

• firemedicpat

Cohen almost punt return TD for Bears. MAN.

• RatedDAL

Is it too much to ask for Buffalo to at least avoid a shutout for Bears D faders?

• bigwillie20

Duke dong

• sox9

Harbaugh gone by tomorrow is PITT wins

• firemedicpat

@zpa1989 said...

how can you have doctson and samuel together….how many lineups do you have to play before you play those two? i honestly don’t get it sometimes.

• Trappist1

@biga0787 said...

Dfs just not my thing. You absolutely have to be a mass entry person to win st it. That makes it luck. Not skill. Because if you are single entry person you have to hit every lucky punt there is to win. Again luck not skill.

It is all about the variance. You could be a mass entry person and loss tons despite some big wins. Imagine playing 10k plus per day as heavy volume players do, that is close to $3mil in entry fees alone. Single entry person can do well as long as they accept the variance and play a long term game. On average you will hit median scores and be with the field for min cashes. On occasions you will hit elite score that takes you to the top of the field and you want to take fully advantage when it does.

Look at the milly winner in week 7 (bassinmat), he only enters one line-up only in the milly and came out top in week 7. He then has stayed true to form and entered one line up in the milly the following weeks. The skill is line-up construction, variance is what it is and beyond our control be it single or mass entry.

• tarheelsrule44

Panthers starters will play through the 3rd quarter. We aren’t afraid to run it up on the Buccs. Fuck the Buccs.

• Dfspacman

Super Dud on my single milli entry lineup

• tristanwolf

@firemedicpat said...

:D

@sgumike said…

Another non-Julio TD by Ridley

Andercust guaranteed a Julio td today. thus he has no chance.

• Liquidice944

Man this Chiefs game is going to be $$$

• PDFOUR

I hope Detroit coach learns that throwing the football can win you games. Cant’ believe golladay is doing so bad.

• Bdj23

I knew today was a dud when that rudolph fumble td got called back.

• Messiah717

@PDFOUR said...

I hope Detroit coach learns that throwing the football can win you games. Cant’ believe golladay is doing so bad.

He’s in over his head.

• tristanwolf

@Liquidice944 said...

Man this Chiefs game is going to be $$$

agree. kareems got his share though, need some mahomes to kelce or watkins!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).