1:00 PM EST : Kansas City ( -7.5 ) at Cleveland ( 7.5 ) —- T: 52
    1:00 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 3 ) at Baltimore ( -3 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( (Pick) ) at Seattle ( (Pick) ) —- T: 48
    4:05 PM EST : Houston ( 2.5 ) at Denver ( -2.5 ) —- T: 47
    4:25 PM EST : LA Rams ( (Pick) ) at New Orleans ( (Pick) ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Green Bay ( 6 ) at New England ( -6 ) —- T: —

Monday, 11/5
    8:15 PM EST : Tennessee ( 6 ) at Dallas ( -6 ) —- T: 42.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• pasvinc

i know the bills are bad, but I didn’t know they were THIS bad. WTF happened when they played the vikings? Faded the bears and it’s gonna kill me lol. :(

• oaktwnraidr

I really dont aee Carolina pulling their starters. This Buccs team has shown offensive capability to come back from big deficits. Cam to Moore one time in the 2nd half and my LU is looking pretty good. Got Cam/Hunt/Howard/Moore going RN

• sox9

CAR got complacent w/the big lead

• Dfspacman

Evans, Rudolph nd Robinson lineup looking great

• firemedicpat

Crazy that DJ Moore, AP, Cam chalk is probably near dead already.

• pasvinc

I can’t understand Rudolph having 0 with diggs out.

• BBWC_10

@tarheelsrule44 said...

I switched down to Rudolph from OJ Howard. Hope I didn’t convince anyone else to do the same on here. Sorry.

I’m with you….Why would we think Rudolph would produce with Diggs out? Why would he recover a fumble for a TD and then it get reversed? I guess thats why this is 40% pot luck.

• odanny

I had Jordan Howard in my flex spot and swapped him out for Crowell………why?

• firemedicpat

@pasvinc said...

He is only a redzone threat. Probably still will get one.

• sox9

@BBWC_10 said...

I’m with you….Why would we think Rudolph would produce with Diggs out? Why would he recover a fumble for a TD and then it get reversed? I guess thats why this is 40% pot luck.

I played Olsen, wish I had played OJ

• tarheelsrule44

Micheal Thomas / Demarious Thomas or Melvin Gordon / Courtland Sutton?

• RatedDAL

Here comes the Julio Jones non TD. Dudes price really should come down a bit more.

• firemedicpat

Calvin Ridley or Sanu please.

• frUnk

@pasvinc said...

Why would you even consider Rudolph? Dude is TD or bust, zero upside. His career ceiling is 4-45-1 stat line. I don’t care if the entire team was injured, and he was the only one going out for pass routes, I’m still not playing him in GPP.

Maybe 1 out of 100 games, he might get 80 yards and 2 TDs in a game. Good luck guessing that 1% game.

• NDNole

@zpa1989 said...

ya someone brought him up earlier. could of been you or someone else, don’t remember. i have doctson and samuel in a lineup or two in GPP but not together. i guess that was the play today (so far). jam in the bears, plus cmac and hunt, with cheap WR’s.

LOL yeah doctson AND samuels in the same lineup is not something that was on my radar.

• firemedicpat

Conner is matchup proof. I have 0. Wow.

• NDNole

@jayzee666 said...

I am sure 2 for 7 and 1 TD will take down many a GPP today!

Game is far from over and they are trailing.

• firemedicpat

@RatedDAL said...

Here comes the Julio Jones non TD. Dudes price really should come down a bit more.

He is good for 10 catches though. haha.

• NDNole

The falcons are working the skins D over. Kinda surprised.

• zpa1989

peterson had to fail today didn’t he? almost had to happen. tuttle was right during the pre game show. guess he was a fade. did not see the falcons coming on the road after the bye and doing this, skins have only allowed one 300 yard passer all season long. how does this happen? don’t the teams coming off bye’s typically struggle this year? on the road? just doesn’t add up.

• firemedicpat

@NDNole said...

The falcons are working the skins D over. Kinda surprised.

Why? The Skins have beat no good teams. VERY overrated.

• firemedicpat

Treadwell dropped at TD :(

• frUnk

@NDNole said...

LOL yeah doctson AND samuels in the same lineup is not something that was on my radar.

Doctson….2 catches 7 yards and 1 TD, he’s doing great lol… Enjoy your 8 points. He only needs 20 more points in the 2nd half, to be in the GPP winning lineup.

And Tevin Coleman with a ceiling game, this DFS is Max entry pure luck I tell ya.

• lovetohate

tevin coleman going off and dudes ownership is pretty low.

• firemedicpat

Coleman for all the monies.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).