1:00 PM EST : Kansas City ( -7.5 ) at Cleveland ( 7.5 ) —- T: 52
    1:00 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 3 ) at Baltimore ( -3 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( (Pick) ) at Seattle ( (Pick) ) —- T: 48
    4:05 PM EST : Houston ( 2.5 ) at Denver ( -2.5 ) —- T: 47
    4:25 PM EST : LA Rams ( (Pick) ) at New Orleans ( (Pick) ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Green Bay ( 6 ) at New England ( -6 ) —- T: —

Monday, 11/5
    8:15 PM EST : Tennessee ( 6 ) at Dallas ( -6 ) —- T: 42.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Trappist1

@jsteele1020 said...

What time do they do it? Im watching now.

Sunday hangout they go live around 10.00 in the morning. Fantasy Guru podcast with Cosell is posted Thursday afternoon’s.

• yisman

Barner not allowed to touch the ball, but perhaps the play of the game:

https://twitter.com/petemrogers/status/1059269321476792321

• Liquidice944

Cmon man.

• jsteele1020

How do you determine if a player hit value? For instance, Sutton was $3900 and scored 8 points. That’s 2x value. So was that a good call?

• yisman

that was bizarre

Whitehead slapped a Patriot player on the helmet

got ejected

the weirdest part was the referee didn’t announce he was ejected

• capitals98

• jsteele1020

And Belichek screws me again. Patterson gets a goal line carry??? Hate that guy.

• BBWC_10

Should of went with my first instinct and played Patterson….I get too concerned with using as much salary as possible.

• Trappist1

@jsteele1020 said...

How do you determine if a player hit value? For instance, Sutton was $3900 and scored 8 points. That’s 2x value. So was that a good call?

That was Sutton’s median projection and within his range of outcomes. For tournaments 4 x value is ideal, so 16 points will have been very nice.

• sgumike

Patterson with a TD vulture, why am I not surprised.

• jsteele1020

@Trappist1 said...

That was Sutton’s median projection and within his range of outcomes. For tournaments 4 x value is ideal, so 16 points will have been very nice.

what about in cash games?

• jsteele1020

@BBWC_10 said...

Should of went with my first instinct and played Patterson….I get too concerned with using as much salary as possible.

I’m starting to realize my instincts are usually right. I wanted to start Samuel over Moore today. But the touts were so in love with Moore so I faded Samuel. Ugh. This week I listen to my gut. My first thought is usually right. I did listen to myself about the Miami D today though. So that’s good.

• Mtwizz777

Is white injured injured?

• jsteele1020

@Mtwizz777 said...

Is white injured injured?

Yes, ankle

• jsteele1020

White is back in

• depalma13

So tired of the Patriots.

• CleverGroom

@Trappist1 said...

I would argue that you need more than that from your cheap players. 4x from a $9k player isn’t the same as 4x from a $4k player. You’re putting yourself behind the sticks if that’s all your cheap guys do.

A good rule of thumb on DK is that you want 20 points from every slot for a GPP. In truth, you’ll need more than that. Took well over 200 to win today. Guys who don’t make it to 20 are probably going to become a liability in 2018.

• someclevername

Need a 99 yard td to St. Brown here lol

• BBWC_10

Brady has a man crush on Gordon. He hasn’t looked at Hogan once and got totally away from White.

• titanhawks

@BBWC_10 said...

Brady has a man crush on Gordon. He hasn’t looked at Hogan once and got totally away from White.

And it might cost him a W but I’m sure BB will snap him out of it :)

• titanhawks

I’m glad to see these last year’s luxury car Christmas commercials this early over the political ads

Snow in Missouri Thursday? YES!

• Liquidice944

The officials on the Pats bankroll tonight or what?

• depalma13

I guess White pissed Brady off.

• titanhawks

I need a ton of Jones right now

• titanhawks

@titanhawks said...

I need a ton of Jones right now

NM; MVS getting me in the money now :)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).