1:00 PM EST : Kansas City ( -7.5 ) at Cleveland ( 7.5 ) —- T: 52
    1:00 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 3 ) at Baltimore ( -3 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( (Pick) ) at Seattle ( (Pick) ) —- T: 48
    4:05 PM EST : Houston ( 2.5 ) at Denver ( -2.5 ) —- T: 47
    4:25 PM EST : LA Rams ( (Pick) ) at New Orleans ( (Pick) ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Green Bay ( 6 ) at New England ( -6 ) —- T: —

Monday, 11/5
    8:15 PM EST : Tennessee ( 6 ) at Dallas ( -6 ) —- T: 42.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• CleverGroom

What people don’t realize about Matt Patricia is that he’s actually quite svelte under that beard. He only looks heavy because of the two dozen stolen Microsoft Surface tablets he has secreted under his poncho.

Also contributes to his stolid demeanor on the sideline. Can’t move too much or he risks all of his ill-gotten gains spilling out and revealing his little secret.

• Trappist1

@kgoglas said...

I am a loyal lurker of the football and golf boards here and I was one of those guys (3rd in playaction) and as it was happening I noticed that I could have won the million and I am more than ok with it.

I am a small time player who plays $30-$50 a week between FD and DK weekly during NFL season, usually milly and playaction on DK and FD Sunday million and the $3 for intermediate players and occasionally the slant on DK. Every week I make my milly team first and then go from there. I used to worry about having the wrong team in the wrong contest and playing the what if game. In the past because of that I have also entered my milly team in other contests but I decided with my limited budget it is best to differentiate a bit and give myself more avenues to a big payday. Glad I did that. If I entered all my teams in all contests in the past 3 season I might have gone broke by now so the what if game cuts both ways.

Big thanks to everybody here as I have learned a bunch from reading the boards and the articles on the front page.

Well done and it is no mean feat coming 3rd in the play-action, who is to say your next line-up will not be even better and come out top. I am more of the glass is half full in my outlook. Agreed, with limited bankroll we can not enter here and there. So makes perfect sense to diversify your line-up in the lower entries, Keep on reading, keep on doing the homework and the process will bear fruit in the long run.

• Trappist1

@CleverGroom said...

What people don’t realize about Matt Patricia is that he’s actually quite svelte under that beard. He only looks heavy because of the two dozen stolen Microsoft Surface tablets he has secreted under his poncho.

Also contributes to his stolid demeanor on the sideline. Can’t move too much or he risks all of his ill-gotten gains spilling out and revealing his little secret.

You are making me laugh here CG. :)

• Trappist1

The second most duplicated LU in the milly maker was 74 times. It had average ownership of 14.06%, highest owned was 33.86 % and lowest owned was 0.38%. Hope no one in the forum rolled this line-up thinking they were being sneaky. ha ha!

The LU was Peterman-McCaffrey-Hunt-A.Brown-J.Jones-M.Jones-Clay-Sutton-Denver DST

• CleverGroom

@Trappist1 said...

The LU was Peterman

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).