1:00 PM EST : NY Jets ( -4.5 ) at Miami ( 4.5 ) —- T: 41.5
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 6.5 ) at Seattle ( -6.5 ) —- T: 53
    4:05 PM EST : Detroit ( 2 ) at Oakland ( -2 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:25 PM EST : Cleveland ( 2 ) at Denver ( -2 ) —- T: 43
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( -3 ) at LA Chargers ( 3 ) —- T: 45.5
    8:20 PM EST : New England ( -3.5 ) at Baltimore ( 3.5 ) —- T: 45

Monday, 11/4
    8:15 PM EST : Dallas ( -7.5 ) at NY Giants ( 7.5 ) —- T: 48

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• fitz2k2

Where is Vikings vs chiefs game?

• ifthethunder

@fitz2k2 said...

Where is Vikings vs chiefs game?

In Kansas City, I don’t see a line for it yet.
    ~

• ifthethunder

Wow. CMC is 10,000 on DK.
    ~

• kdsdawg

@ifthethunder said...

Wow. CMC is 10,000 on DK.
    ~

guess you have to play him in cash but in GPP gonna have to fade that

• ifthethunder

@kdsdawg said...

guess you have to play him in cash but in GPP gonna have to fade that

I made a lineup that included him. It wasn’t easy or pretty. Thing is, a lot of people are priced up. I couldn’t make one without him that I liked much, either.
    ~

• NDNole

Det/Oak and TB/Sea are gonna be popular stacks and players from that game are gonna probably be obviously high owned. Looks like a late game slate. Watch an early game be the slate breaker.

• NDNole

CMC 10k Cook just barely under that at 9500. Im sure its possible to fade but I don’t see how you fade Cook at all vs KC. Well you can and generally other players keep up with the high priced rb but man you better hope he doesn’t drop 45-50 cause he could very easy vs them. Then you have CMC who is essentially matchup proof (except vs Tampa lol).

• steveharvey

Henry’s pretty cheap, still getting good volume, and has a plus matchup against CAR

• TrustinthePlan

After what Jones did to KC last night, I don’t see how you can fade Cook. That game could be a shootout and maybe a slate breaker if Mahomes plays.

• parrothead112

Play them both and use the Washington D?

• Supanice

CMC was going to get the double bonus.. and save my week, but then they were down 40 with 9 mins left.

$10k might still be a bargain.

The only issue with playing Cook at $9k is if Mahomes is out and they get up early then Mattison will get a lot of run while they bleed the clock.

I am super salty about Keenan Allen after being basically ruled out late night, then active “on a limited snap count”, then getting the first 3 passes and 10 total. Williams even dropped a long TD too.

100% Keenan Allen this week.

• NDNole

Im liking Lindsay this week at home.

• ifthethunder

@NDNole said...

Im liking Lindsay this week at home.

Really annoyed me when he was at home vs. KC, and turned out to be one of the few RBs who didn’t smash against them. But I have admit his price and match-up are good for this slate.
    ~

• NDNole

Im guessing more than 25% are gonna fall for the Aaron Jones trap game. You need carries vs chargers and he splits them.

• Supanice

@NDNole said...

Im guessing more than 25% are gonna fall for the Aaron Jones trap game. You need carries vs chargers and he splits them.

If Adams comes back and gets shadowed by Hayward, Lazard at $3.9k looks juicy.

• bigez952

@Supanice said...

CMC was going to get the double bonus.. and save my week, but then they were down 40 with 9 mins left.

$10k might still be a bargain.

The only issue with playing Cook at $9k is if Mahomes is out and they get up early then Mattison will get a lot of run while they bleed the clock.

I am super salty about Keenan Allen after being basically ruled out late night, then active “on a limited snap count”, then getting the first 3 passes and 10 total. Williams even dropped a long TD too.

100% Keenan Allen this week.

If the Packers couldn’t blow out the Chiefs in the road without Mahomes I wouldn’t bank on the Vikings blowing them out on the road this week. Even in the games the Vikings dominated this season Cook still played 3 full quarters at his normal split.

• karatesbadboy

This might be the ugliest non-week17 slate I’ve ever seen.

Ten games, all outdoors, lots of long travel, a 10k running back… be careful out there.

• Pbasniper

@NDNole said...

He’s a 15-20 touch back with his targets, ceiling probably 25 touches like the Dallas game. SD not exactly lighting the world on fire with their defense.

• 33BeRad

@NDNole said...

Det/Oak and TB/Sea are gonna be popular stacks and players from that game are gonna probably be obviously high owned. Looks like a late game slate. Watch an early game be the slate breaker.

Yeah, with that Sea/TB game roster construction will be interesting. How to fit in Russ/Lockett and either Cook or CMC? Let alone if you wanna bring it back with Evans or Godwin.

Jordan Howard revenge game!
    Lev will probably be high owned against Miami
    Intersting pivot for the late games could be Jacobs, lots will flock to the pass game. Oak is fine playing slow. Only problem is they are a pass funnel and Stafford has been playing well.
    Hope for some better weather so I can hammer Allen/Brown vs Wash secondary.

• NDNole

@33BeRad

Except for Jordan Howard we are on the same page. BEARDOWN! ;)

I will have Jacobs in one. I wasn’t thinking he would be low owned as he seems to be in a good spot but I hope you are right and he is low owned.

• 33BeRad

@NDNole said...

@33BeRad

Except for Jordan Howard we are on the same page. BEARDOWN! ;)

I will have Jacobs in one. I wasn’t thinking he would be low owned as he seems to be in a good spot but I hope you are right and he is low owned.

Well just looking on FD you have Lev, Aaron, Henry and depending on what Conner does tonight all in the same price range that I think people will click first. My thought is people will focus on that passing game.

Flacco is already said to be out this week so Clev def and Chubb are in play. Another back near Jacobs to take ownership away.

• Supanice

Flacco already ruled out with a “neck” injury. Maybe Elway went after him in the locker room after speaking out on the terrible play calling.

• ifthethunder

@Supanice said...

Flacco already ruled out with a “neck” injury.

After what Flacco did vs the Chefs, he should have kept his mouth shut.
    ~

• Bnett2210

Think Singletary could be a salary saver at 4700 against the Skins?

• spx333

• x2

2017 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@Supanice said...

Flacco already ruled out with a “neck” injury. Maybe Elway went after him in the locker room after speaking out on the terrible play calling.

flacco has played his last down as a donkey…

tank on!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler