1:00 PM EST : NY Jets ( -4.5 ) at Miami ( 4.5 ) —- T: 41.5
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 6.5 ) at Seattle ( -6.5 ) —- T: 53
    4:05 PM EST : Detroit ( 2 ) at Oakland ( -2 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:25 PM EST : Cleveland ( 2 ) at Denver ( -2 ) —- T: 43
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( -3 ) at LA Chargers ( 3 ) —- T: 45.5
    8:20 PM EST : New England ( -3.5 ) at Baltimore ( 3.5 ) —- T: 45

Monday, 11/4
    8:15 PM EST : Dallas ( -7.5 ) at NY Giants ( 7.5 ) —- T: 48

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• superstars92

Do Chris Godwin and Mike Evans alternate weeks in which they’ll be in the winning MM lineup?

• BeerFinanceGuy

@superstars92 said...

Do Chris Godwin and Mike Evans alternate weeks in which they’ll be in the winning MM lineup?

Ha! Appears that way. I’m all over Godwin this week (was on evans last). Slot vs SEA has been tearing them apart. Who knows, maybe they’ll correct it and we’ll all be pissed sunday afternoon.

• Supanice

@CheeseCutter said...

Ebron and Hilton missed practice Thursday. Colts throw 8-10 times a game to Ebron and Doyle every week, and if Ebron is out, Doyle may get 7-10 targets himself.

Steelers are 26th against the TE, so Doyle could be a much better pivot off of Fant, who can’t catch a cold.

It upsets me because not only do I have Hilton in season long, the people who are going to go cmc/cook are going to get bailed out with a 10 catch 3k TE.

• dimestorez

For tournaments, are any of you guys taking a hard look at Fitzpatrick or Moore at $4,800? I am really leaning towards Moore here, as I can really see a path to 250+ and 2-3 TD’s against the Vikings. 18-25 points should be able to keep you in contention in these big tournaments at this price, right?

• parrothead112

I am scared to go back to Brate. Any Hawk fans with opinions on TE’s against them?

• BeerFinanceGuy

@parrothead112 said...

I am scared to go back to Brate. Any Hawk fans with opinions on TE’s against them?

SEA on the season is 5th worst for PPR/TE/Game. Past 5 games – 8th worst. I would think Doyle is a better play from a volume perspective if Ebron/Hilton miss and they’re almost at the same price point (on FD at least).

• ifthethunder

@dimestorez said...

For tournaments, are any of you guys taking a hard look at Fitzpatrick or Moore at $4,800?

At this moment (could change by Sunday A.M.!), enough value has opened up that I don’t see myself going below Carr at 5,500.
    ~

• queensfinest

some good value at tight end now with brate, doyle, fant, and goedert. who is the best option? im mostly debating brate and doyle

• deeebo

eh i still dont know about samuels. replacing him for zeke or cook is out of question and i guess i could replace him for Bell but i feel like this is rhe week that Bell has a great game bc of the matchup and then also the talk about last week.. hmmmmm. carr is my current qb tho so if i play samuels i can upgrade that

• queensfinest

hilton out 3 to 4 weeks

• kevtav

Would Z. Pascal (DK$4100) be a good play with Hilton being out?

• ifthethunder

@kevtav said...

Would Z. Pascal (DK$4100) be a good play with Hilton being out?

Damned if I know. It would definitely be an upgrade to the Steelers DST.
    ~

• queensfinest

haskins is starting. load up on bills defense. dude is terrible

• queensfinest

doyle or brate?

• Dunzor

Bucs coach Bruce Arians has ruled out tight end OJ Howard against the Seahawks. He is dealing with a hamstring injury that forced him to miss last week too. Cam Brate has also been limited this week with a rib injury.

Brate now has it to himself as long as he’s healthy. We still don’t know if Doyle will be alone yet or if Ebron might still play

• ifthethunder

@queensfinest said...

haskins is starting. load up on bills defense. dude is terrible

Downgrade to the Skins DST, too. Because they’ll be on the field almost the entire game.
    ~

• queensfinest

@ifthethunder said...

Downgrade to the Skins DST, too. Because they’ll be on the field almost the entire game.
    ~

o man true. i had redskins d in my lineup. makes me feel a lot less confident now. ughh

• queensfinest

conner doubtful. samuels gonna be such chalk at 3900. sorry dk u couldnt bump samuels up 1500 cuz the pitt game was monday lol

• deeebo

Ok this might be a dumb question but gonna say it anyway. If i currently have Zeke Cook and Bell as my 3 rbs. If i replace Zeke with Samuels at 5k that leaves me the ability to upgrade essentially my whole lineup. At qb i can move up from Carr to Stafford, at WR i can move up to someone like Keenan Allen instead of a scrub, and at TE i can move up to Doyle or Brate. So basically my whole lineup seems more strong if i make a move like that however thwn my rbs will be cook bell and samuels. if however my overall lineup gets stronger is it worth the move to replace zeke with someone like samuels? is that how you would justify something like that? because right now im paying way down for TE, QB (carr), one WR (d johnson). all of those positions get strong if i replace zeke with samuels.

• keephustlincuz

@ifthethunder said...

~

God dammit. News came too early. I had Samuels and pit dst all over the place.

• kipboggins

can someone link the pat mayo DK contest please? thanks

• yisman

Chiefs playing it close to the vest.

They wait until 3 PM Friday to announce that Mahomes is questionable, which we already knew.

• yisman

@kipboggins said...

can someone link the pat mayo DK contest please? thanks

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/79524784

• Bnett2210

@squidkill said...

Assuming Connors is out, for sure.

How do you feel about using the bargain basement Redskins DST?

Like the Steelers at 2400- if I need the 600 I’d move down to WASH without hesitation.

Yea I’m on Samuels and Steelers D, even before the news of Hilton being out. I also do like running it back with Doyle. (As a Steelers fan I know how we seem to give it up against TE, even though since brining Minkah over, it has gotten better for the most part.

I like Doyle and Olsen for cheap TE, and if Curtis Samuels is gonna be out then I like Olsen more too.

• deeebo

6k WR on FD – watkins or Amendola? i do have stafford at QB

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).