1:00 PM EST : NY Jets ( -4.5 ) at Miami ( 4.5 ) —- T: 41.5
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 6.5 ) at Seattle ( -6.5 ) —- T: 53
    4:05 PM EST : Detroit ( 2 ) at Oakland ( -2 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:25 PM EST : Cleveland ( 2 ) at Denver ( -2 ) —- T: 43
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( -3 ) at LA Chargers ( 3 ) —- T: 45.5
    8:20 PM EST : New England ( -3.5 ) at Baltimore ( 3.5 ) —- T: 45

Monday, 11/4
    8:15 PM EST : Dallas ( -7.5 ) at NY Giants ( 7.5 ) —- T: 48

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• S7ubs

@deeebo said...

6k WR on FD – watkins or Amendola? i do have stafford at QB

• 808state

Seahawks just got Josh Gordon

• deeebo

Is Josh Gordon eligible to play this week? Seahawks claimed him

• deeebo

@S7ubs said...

Marvin Jones Jr

why him over amendola?

• parrothead112

@deeebo said...

why him over amendola?

TD threat

• S7ubs

@deeebo said...

why him over amendola?

Has more upside same floor

• dimestorez

@parrothead112 said...

TD threat

That’s true, however aside from 2 games he’s not been much more impressive than Amendola. In fact, out of a smaller sample size due to Amendola’s injury, he has actually has been more consistent. For $1,300 less, I kind of feel more comfortable with Amendola.

• dimestorez

@S7ubs said...

Has more upside same floor

Yep, I keep forgetting this. Safe usually doesn’t win big tournaments. Might have to rethink it. Or at least mix in a little Jones.

• S7ubs

@deeebo said...

I highly doubt. Not sure if he’s 100% heathy and he’s not going to learn the playbook in 30 hours

• Bnett2210

If Curtis Samuel doesn’t play, that make Olsen a better cheap play?

• infantryboys

@deeebo said...

No, he won’t play this week. Coach said they’ll start looking at him next week.

• bcandrws

@keephustlincuz said...

God dammit. News came too early. I had Samuels and pit dst all over the place.

The only problem I have with Steelers D is that the colts offensive line is maybe the best in the league( so not many opportunities for sacks) second brissett is not turnover prone.

• keephustlincuz

@bcandrws said...

The only problem I have with Steelers D is that the colts offensive line is maybe the best in the league( so not many opportunities for sacks) second brissett is not turnover prone.

You playing WAS or do you have a DST hot take?

• S7ubs

Panthers D

• zpa1989

does anyone think trubisky is viable in gpp? if there is a get right spot, this is it.

• dimestorez

@zpa1989 said...

does anyone think trubisky is viable in gpp? if there is a get right spot, this is it.

I think pretty much anyone is viable in gpp’s (except for the week I started Frank Gore). I think the Bears will be playing from behind in this one, so he should be throwing it more. Eagles got their starting CBs back and healthy, which probably isn’t saying much but they should still be better in pass D than they have been. I don’t know, I have a lot of Eagles D. I just feel that they are going in the right direction and the Bears clearly are not.

• S7ubs

@zpa1989 said...

Or you can just Venmo Your entry fee

• BIF

@queensfinest said...

haskins is starting. load up on bills defense. dude is terrible

Haskins starting is a big downgrade for those buying cheap on the Skins D – he is going to struggle and set up Buff with great field position.

• deeebo

call me crazy but would it be insane to play Baltimore D against Ne in cash? i currently have skins D but after this haskins thing im like unsure … i have an option of Giants D and Baltimore D

• BIF

@Dunzor said...

Bucs coach Bruce Arians has ruled out tight end OJ Howard against the Seahawks. He is dealing with a hamstring injury that forced him to miss last week too. Cam Brate has also been limited this week with a rib injury.

Brate now has it to himself as long as he’s healthy. We still don’t know if Doyle will be alone yet or if Ebron might still play

Here’s a different way to play TE/DST

If Brate is truly going to be limited in a good matchup versus Seattle, the next man up is Tanner Hudson for $2500 who the Bucs like and he made the team this year based on a huge preseason where last year he was on practice squad. He caught 19 balls for 245 yds and 3 TD in preseason this year.

You could be different than the field by paying up at D and going stone minimum with Hudson at TE if Brate badly limited.

• ifthethunder

@BIF said...

You could be different than the field by paying up at D and going stone minimum with Hudson at TE if Brate badly limited.

I might do it. I was 100% Skins D but the Haskins deal (plus some value opening up) is making me question that thought.
    ~

• Boneys2000

Think I might have to have a Haskins lineup,for the F of it.

• skizums0726

@bcandrws said...

I agree, and I’m not sure why everyone is so high on the Pittsburgh D this week. I would much rather play the Colts defense with no Connor in play. I know Samuels is good and Pittsburgh’s Oline is good but Mason Rudolph is garbage and against a more competent defence than Miami’s, he will put Indy’s offence in some advantageous situations if he isn’t able to consistently drive the ball down the field. Colts on short field will just Mack and Doyle you to death without Hilton or Ebron.

• deeebo

so is Baltimore D a better play this skins D now with the haskins news???? pls help

• skizums0726

There is a guy named MysticMac on reddit who makes these pretty in depth analyses every week. Lot of stuff to digest but I’ve been having success hitting some key pivots off of his data.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zDRtO6xOtVPckG-O-TZNo9ml11a2i2z6QrerjUbn5i0/edit?usp=sharing

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).