1:00 PM EST : NY Jets ( -4.5 ) at Miami ( 4.5 ) —- T: 41.5
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 6.5 ) at Seattle ( -6.5 ) —- T: 53
    4:05 PM EST : Detroit ( 2 ) at Oakland ( -2 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:25 PM EST : Cleveland ( 2 ) at Denver ( -2 ) —- T: 43
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( -3 ) at LA Chargers ( 3 ) —- T: 45.5
    8:20 PM EST : New England ( -3.5 ) at Baltimore ( 3.5 ) —- T: 45

Monday, 11/4
    8:15 PM EST : Dallas ( -7.5 ) at NY Giants ( 7.5 ) —- T: 48

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• squidkill

DK gpp. Rogers/Adams

• keephustlincuz

Keenan/Cook

• Skee

Ebron/Samuels better for small GPP than Olsen/Gabriel? This is on FD.

I really wanted a piece of action against the Philly secondary, even with them getting guys back Mills is still the only decent one and I wouldn’t think that he ends up on Gabriel much or at all. But he has Trubisky throwing to him. But Samuels is priced right with him so if he flops while Samuels hits his floor I’d be at a big disadvantage. I don’t really love Samuels’ matchup but its hard not to imagine 50 rush yards + 6 catches for 40 or 50 giving him 12 or 13 points bare minimum.

Obviously Gabriel would be a big edge over the field if he outscores Samuels but it requires a ceiling game or Samuels exiting early. And if they both have ceiling games they probably score similar and I didn’t really get much reward for the risk.

• 33BeRad

@Dr_Gonzo said...

Good stuff, I’ll play a little devil’s advocate. Jacobs is missing 2 starting OL, if they were heathy I’ve got no problems with him. As a bronco fan, the run has really been shut down after fournette went off. Mack had a decent day, and I do think chubb is a damn good rb, but I don’t see him exploding in this game. I also like jones and also feel like going under on Samuels. It’s not the best matchup, he’s coming off surgery, and if he’s 50% owned he could take out a lot of the field if he’s injured again or gets stuffed by indy.

I saw Oak will only be missing their center, who else is out? They haven’t had a fully healthy line all year and have done well. I think they are a very good o-line, even with fill-ins. This also is a play on game script. Part of it is how pumped they’ll be playing at home after 6 weeks or whatever.
    The Chubb play is more game script. I think Clev def is a great play and I think they will set up their offense for shorter fields. But more and more as the day has gone on I am moving off of Chubb and back onto Cook. I’ll still have some Chubb, and as talented as he is I think there are paths to big games(maybe falling in the endzone multiple times).

• squidkill

Juju / Pitt def

• keephustlincuz

Fant/samuels

• timusbr

Well done Boys, I guess you dont feel the same way about this weeks prospects. :)

• keephustlincuz

Nobody else is gonna have that lineup.

Cheers squid.

• realphipps

I’ll have a lot more interest in Jacobs if both Snacks Harrison and AShawn Robinson are out.

With Daniels already missing, Lions would have a huge hole in the heart of their line, and it would really hurt their linebackers greatly. Those LBs are having a hard enough time shedding blocks as it is.

• squidkill

@keephustlincuz said...

Nobody else is gonna have that lineup.

Cheers squid.

Preston Williams to close it out

• 33BeRad

Tyreek at sub 5%? I like it! Paired with Godwin

• mike42

@realphipps said...

I’ll have a lot more interest in Jacobs if both Snacks Harrison and AShawn Robinson are out.

With Daniels already missing, Lions would have a huge hole in the heart of their line, and it would really hurt their linebackers greatly. Those LBs are having a hard enough time shedding blocks as it is.

Hand is in for sure, balled out last week, and Snacks should be in too.

Oak missing C and backup C, so incognito has to move over and play C.

• keephustlincuz

@squidkill said...

Preston Williams to close it out

Or his sidekick. We cant speak about the last spot because it may be considered posting a full team.

• squidkill

If Adams is out. Pivot to Aron Jones.

• Dr_Gonzo

@33BeRad said...

I saw Oak will only be missing their center, who else is out? They haven’t had a fully healthy line all year and have done well. I think they are a very good o-line, even with fill-ins. This also is a play on game script. Part of it is how pumped they’ll be playing at home after 6 weeks or whatever.
    The Chubb play is more game script. I think Clev def is a great play and I think they will set up their offense for shorter fields. But more and more as the day has gone on I am moving off of Chubb and back onto Cook. I’ll still have some Chubb, and as talented as he is I think there are paths to big games(maybe falling in the endzone multiple times).

My bad, I thought they were missing they’re guard Jackson

• squidkill

@keephustlincuz said...

Or his sidekick. We cant speak about the last spot because it may be considered posting a full team.

Dad is sleeping.

• NoLimits0

Anyone know CMCs ownership projection?

People say here he’s gonna be high owned but I can’t see it.

I think Cook and Samuel will be the chalk RBs at like 40%+ and CMCs only spot is Flex with them but then you have no salary left for anything

I think he’ll be like 15%?

• keephustlincuz

@squidkill said...

If Adams is out. Pivot to Aron Jones.

Strangely enough…. if Adams is back I will be trimming some jones from other lineups. I feel like they hurt each.

• Supanice

@NoLimits0 said...

I think Cook and Samuel will be the chalk RBs at like 40%+ and CMCs only spot is Flex with them but then you have no salary left for anything

30-40%

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

@NoLimits0 said...

Agreed, I dont think playing CMC is optimal

• SteeloCity

I usually play the 1PM only slates and such. Man, it is tough picking this week. Literally nothing is attractive besides CMC and Cook. Don’t like the Samuels play at all.

• Skee

I don’t really like the Samuels matchup but I’m having a hard time not seeing a path to a 12 or 13 point floor. And if he happens to score not having him will be a killer

• pick6er

Got bad vibes on Samuels for GPP.

• queensfinest

brate, goedert, or doyle?

• Jpitten

Dont mean to hijack but I forgot I took buffalo in survivor and now im hard pressed. Miami, steelers, jags (I know) Panthers, Seattle are my only options because I only take home teams. Any advice?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler