1:00 PM EST : NY Jets ( -4.5 ) at Miami ( 4.5 ) —- T: 41.5
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 6.5 ) at Seattle ( -6.5 ) —- T: 53
    4:05 PM EST : Detroit ( 2 ) at Oakland ( -2 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:25 PM EST : Cleveland ( 2 ) at Denver ( -2 ) —- T: 43
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( -3 ) at LA Chargers ( 3 ) —- T: 45.5
    8:20 PM EST : New England ( -3.5 ) at Baltimore ( 3.5 ) —- T: 45

Monday, 11/4
    8:15 PM EST : Dallas ( -7.5 ) at NY Giants ( 7.5 ) —- T: 48

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

This slate is pretty straight forward, stack passing games from Lions, Bucs, Seahawks, and Raiders. RB 1-2 Bell and Chubbs.

• Alvance83

@texasmajor said...

28 pages and nobody mentioned Diggs.

Did I miss something?

Thielan back maybe?

• S7ubs

Kenny Golladay Birthday Narrative for the narrative folk here

• BIF

Still need a few for this $2 contest

NFL Today at 12PM CST – $2 entry – 36/50spots filled *** https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/79570566

• Alvance83

@BIF said...

NFL Today at 12PM CST – $2 entry – 36/50spots filled *** https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/79570566

I’m in

• techndiego

@superjon said...

Rodgers/Adams and bringing it back with Gordon.

Rodgers returning to SoCal. Will have 100’s of family friends in the stands. Dudes gonna blow up! Got his WR back. LAC has to air it out. Bury Gordon tho. Done

• ifthethunder

@BIF said...

I’ve been in all week! 13 more peeps needed, step up to the plate…
    ~

• squidkill

@techndiego said...

Rodgers returning to SoCal. Will have 100’s of family friends in the stands. Dudes gonna blow up! Got his WR back. LAC has to air it out. Bury Gordon tho. Done

Lol. Rogers has very few friends and he is estranged from his family. But keep up these takes. Lolololololol

• techndiego

@squidkill said...

Lol. Rogers has very few friends and he is estranged from his family. But keep up these takes. Lolololololol

Except wrong. His crowd is SoCal crowd. Just watched a caravan leave San Diego for the game all wearing GB jerseys.

• Sbunit

• snascimento

@skizums0726 said...

Moore is 1st or 2nd in the Blitz air yard model

who else is on there?

• Hoods From The Wood

@squidkill said...

Rodgers will have about 20,000 friends there cause all Charger home games are really home games for the visitors. Dignity Health will be full of cheese-heads, all of them “friends” of Aarons

• ifthethunder

@sochoice said...

When will the RG people (and others in general) realize that the Jags stink. They really do. Can’t even move the ball against the swiss cheese Texans defense.

Third quarter and the score is 9-3. Good thing that game isn’t on the main slate, I would have felt compelled to have some Fournette exposure and killed some $.
    ~

• snascimento

i used Josh Hermsmeyer’s Airyards Buy Low Model with great success last year – now it’s behind a pay wall; i’m too casual of a player (and cheap) to pay though

• skizums0726

@snascimento said...

who else is on there?

I can only recall from a podcast because I don’t have access to it but I believe Mike Williams, Zach Ertz, and Preston Williams have all been on it for a couple weeks. Mike Evans was on it last week. If anyone else can confirm or correct me please do. Fuller was at the top 2 or 3 weeks in a row before he went off.

• squidkill

@techndiego said...

Except wrong. His crowd is SoCal crowd. Just watched a caravan leave San Diego for the game all wearing GB jerseys.

Ya they are called fans !!! Ok Ya got me IT Timmy

• realphipps

Guy on CBS radio projects over 80% Packers fans in the stadium today. It’s very much an away game for the Chargers.

• skizums0726

@snascimento said...

i used Josh Hermsmeyer’s Airyards Buy Low Model with great success last year – now it’s behind a pay wall; i’m too casual of a player (and cheap) to pay though

I believe that might be it. I was listening to I believe the tournament takes podcast or a different RG podcast, and they reference it weekly but don’t really list it or anything. Say who is at top usually and high on ot.

• squidkill

@skizums0726 said...

I believe that might be it. I was listening to I believe the tournament takes podcast or a different RG podcast, and they reference it weekly but don’t really list it or anything. Say who is at top usually and high on ot.

If u haven’t heard it mike Williams by today then 🤷‍♂️. I’m not a sub but the info is everywhere

• NDNole

@skizums0726 said...

Moore is 1st or 2nd in the Blitz air yard model if you believe that has legitimacy. It’s not indicative of when players will have good games but I think it does a good job of giving you an idea of who is due.

Despite my DJ Moore question being ignored this answered my question pretty much.

• dimestorez

What are your guys’ thoughts on Adams if he plays? Would Hayward shadow him, and if so, do you hold much stock in him being a shut down corner? It seems like WR1’s have done pretty good against him.

• techndiego

@squidkill said...

Ya they are called fans !!! Ok Ya got me IT Timmy

Too early dude… seriously? Nobody trying to “get” you. Lol.

• TJRhodes

AFC south dumpster fire game going on in London.

• lfn1992

I hear Ryan Fitzpatrick went to Harvard

• JTAx33

@techndiego said...

He has friends and family that he talks to?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler