1:00 PM EST : NY Jets ( -4.5 ) at Miami ( 4.5 ) —- T: 41.5
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 6.5 ) at Seattle ( -6.5 ) —- T: 53
    4:05 PM EST : Detroit ( 2 ) at Oakland ( -2 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:25 PM EST : Cleveland ( 2 ) at Denver ( -2 ) —- T: 43
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( -3 ) at LA Chargers ( 3 ) —- T: 45.5
    8:20 PM EST : New England ( -3.5 ) at Baltimore ( 3.5 ) —- T: 45

Monday, 11/4
    8:15 PM EST : Dallas ( -7.5 ) at NY Giants ( 7.5 ) —- T: 48

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Brian7479

In the past Brate has been one of Winston’s favorite red zone targets right?

• lfn1992

So I have a Fitzpatrick/Dolphins stack and a Trubisky/Bears stack, what planet am I on

• Dunzor

@lfn1992 said...

So I have a Fitzpatrick/Dolphins stack and a Trubisky/Bears stack, what planet am I on

You just set your clocks back too far this morning, we’re currently in week 9 of 2019 but I think you dialed em back to week 4 of 2018

• Jaguar22

@texasmajor said...

28 pages and nobody mentioned Diggs.

Did I miss something?

i got him in a couple lineups just in case

• chrisrocks132

Winston and Redskins D or Rivers and Panthers D? For GPP’s?

• sneaksox

@Dunzor said...

You just set your clocks back too far this morning, we’re currently in week 9 of 2019 but I think you dialed em back to week 4 of 2018

Ha! I’m actually rolling a Miami stack out too. Walton hasn’t been mentioned much but I’m hoping this is his coming out party and I could see Fitz/no WRs/Walton being a low owned combo with everyone on Samuels/AP today.

• NDNole

Minshew would have been a top 10 pick if they knew he’d play like he has.

• Alvance83

@dimestorez said...

What are your guys’ thoughts on Adams if he plays? Would Hayward shadow him, and if so, do you hold much stock in him being a shut down corner? It seems like WR1’s have done pretty good against him.

I’m worried about his toe, especially in a game where jones and Williams shouldn’t have any trouble running the rock all day.

• BIF

@NDNole said...

Minshew would have been a top 10 pick if they knew he’d play like he has.

3 points of offense against a JJ Watt-less Texans D ?

• ifthethunder

@dimestorez said...

What are your guys’ thoughts on Adams if he plays?

“If” Adams plays. He’s on the late slate, so I don’t want to take the risk. If Rodgers throws him some TDs, I’ll have Rodgers’ side of it, at least.
    ~

• squidkill

@JTAx33 said...

He has friends and family that he talks to?

I already was shamed for this exact take. Techie Timmy scolded me as he confused fans with friends and family.

• NDNole

@BIF said...

3 points of offense against a JJ Watt-less Texans D ?

I was just saying in general. Not actually this game. But overall he definitely would have been a top pick.

• sfguy21

As I sit back and scan my lineups I just realized I have about 60% if Lindsay. I’m leaving for golf in 30 mins. Do I make last second changes or ride and die with him today?

• ifthethunder

Nice catch by Nuke against Bouye shadow coverage.
    ~

• lfn1992

@sneaksox said...

Ha! I’m actually rolling a Miami stack out too. Walton hasn’t been mentioned much but I’m hoping this is his coming out party and I could see Fitz/no WRs/Walton being a low owned combo with everyone on Samuels/AP today.

Exactly my line of thinking. My four LUs, three are from “The Land of Cheap, Forgotten QBs”

• byo34

Henry/Metcalf or Jacobs/Moore?

• joephoto

@BIF said...

Still need a few for this $2 contest

NFL Today at 12PM CST – $2 entry – 36/50spots filled *** https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/79570566

Spent some time making my lineup. This is the one where the lowest sore wins, right ?
    All mine.

• NDNole

@sfguy21 said...

As I sit back and scan my lineups I just realized I have about 60% if Lindsay. I’m leaving for golf in 30 mins. Do I make last second changes or ride and die with him today?

With allen at QB lindsay probably isnt gonna work out for ya.

• Jokey401

Rogers now on the Q status.

• SteeloCity

Out of 1PM only receivers who has the highest ceiling you’d say? It is a literal shit show over there.

• parrothead112

thought I would be slick and load up on the Jags on a thurs-mon slate. not so awesome right now

• Jaguar22

@lfn1992 said...

Exactly my line of thinking. My four LUs, three are from “The Land of Cheap, Forgotten QBs”

russell wilson bounce back game today

• js5734

@SteeloCity said...

Out of 1PM only receivers who has the highest ceiling you’d say? It is a literal shit show over there.

I would say Allen Robinson does

• ifthethunder

@Dunzor said...

I have a Fitzpatrick stack, too! In fact I was going to promise to use it as my forum entry in order to entice more contestants, but the contest is filled.
    ~

• squidkill

@js5734 said...

I would say Allen Robinson does

Thielen. Digs. Hill Smokey Brown. Robby A. Tons of ceiling

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).