1:00 PM EST : NY Jets ( -4.5 ) at Miami ( 4.5 ) —- T: 41.5
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 6.5 ) at Seattle ( -6.5 ) —- T: 53
    4:05 PM EST : Detroit ( 2 ) at Oakland ( -2 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:25 PM EST : Cleveland ( 2 ) at Denver ( -2 ) —- T: 43
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( -3 ) at LA Chargers ( 3 ) —- T: 45.5
    8:20 PM EST : New England ( -3.5 ) at Baltimore ( 3.5 ) —- T: 45

Monday, 11/4
    8:15 PM EST : Dallas ( -7.5 ) at NY Giants ( 7.5 ) —- T: 48

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• noddy

I wish they’d get rid of instant replay all together. So annoying that they have to look at everything. Just kills the game. It all evens out in the end anyway.

• Dfspacman

Diggs and Robinson are shocking

• monarch

Preston’s William’s double dong. I love NFL

• jcotdl

oh oh fitzmagic

• mr_papageorgio

Preston double dong! Now need Bell to get going.

• Dunzor

Williams again!!!!!

• yisman

going to lose on FD survivor

I had already used BUF/DAL/SEA, SF was unavailable (not allowed to pick Thursday games)

so I took Jets

and I lost. :(

• SteeloCity

Just entered three $1 entries into the EPE on FD 1PM slate. Cashing everything even with 0’s in 2/3 from Thielen and another 0 from Allen Robinson lol oh well.

• someclevername

I think the Jets drugged the Cowboys’ Gatorade. Mystifying how they lost to this team.

• Supanice

Cook owners getting bailed out by Williams big time. Would be surprised if cook-miamiWR isn’t a 80% owned stack for cook owners.

And I said it earlier, if dolphins win and bell doesn’t get featured you fire gase before he gets on the plane.

• ifthethunder

I need a Walton TD, but I’ll take it.
    ~

• timusbr

@TheWeeIceMan said...

Trubisky needs to see the bench.

At this point I am ready to see the entire coaching staff being shown the door.

Yaa, Trubiski sucks but remember the coach is in his ear the entire game and tells him what to do. The Offensive line cant block and the receivers bobble the ball. every penalty indicates we are going to punt. At the same time I see Miami scoring points.

I think this is the most frustrating season since Bob Avilini days. The defense is making penalties every series and extending Phillies drives. I cant take it, this team is driving me to drink and watch golf.

• noddy

@yisman said...

going to lose on FD survivor

I had already used BUF/DAL/SEA, SF was unavailable (not allowed to pick Thursday games)

so I took Jets

and I lost. :(

It’s not even half time.

• snascimento

@Supanice said...

Ertz was obvious based on his high ownership in cash, every site and tout was on him due to djax being back and them running more 1 TE sets.

Yep, I believe Eagles are more comfortable running 11 personnel; only ran 12 out of necessity

• snascimento

@TheWeeIceMan said...

Trubisky needs to see the bench.

Chase Daniel would greatly benefit my ARob shares

• mr_papageorgio

Griffin gets the TD instead of just feeding Bell like you’re supposed to there. Annoying.

• rog11sm

That td should come off the boatd

• yisman

@noddy said...

I have him 100% everywhere also. Don’t we all???

about 50% in the milly

thought he’d be higher

• rog11sm

When it does they will give it to bell

• S7ubs

@Supanice said...

Cook owners getting bailed out by Williams big time. Would be surprised if cook-miamiWR isn’t a 80% owned stack for cook owners.

And I said it earlier, if dolphins win and bell doesn’t get featured you fire gase before he gets on the plane.

I would fire him at halftime

• parrothead112

just lookng at the slate at halftime. Are all the cash QBs in the afternoon games?

• rog11sm

Nope pick instead

• marker0357

just got home and turned on the games…why is Minny passing the ball so much?

• Wynter12

Lmao a pick. Just awful

• yisman

how was that conclusive evidence to overturn the Griffin TD?

Jets dead now, down 14 at the half

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).