1:00 PM EST : NY Jets ( -4.5 ) at Miami ( 4.5 ) —- T: 41.5
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 6.5 ) at Seattle ( -6.5 ) —- T: 53
    4:05 PM EST : Detroit ( 2 ) at Oakland ( -2 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:25 PM EST : Cleveland ( 2 ) at Denver ( -2 ) —- T: 43
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( -3 ) at LA Chargers ( 3 ) —- T: 45.5
    8:20 PM EST : New England ( -3.5 ) at Baltimore ( 3.5 ) —- T: 45

Monday, 11/4
    8:15 PM EST : Dallas ( -7.5 ) at NY Giants ( 7.5 ) —- T: 48

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• 808state

@parrothead112 said...

just lookng at the slate at halftime. Are all the cash QBs in the afternoon games?

I think Carr and Wilson are the two most popular. Some will use Rivers and maybe Stafford

• damionismyname

Just hand it off to Bell. smh

• Supanice

I take back my previous statement about firing gase after the game.

Fire him at halftime.

• ifthethunder

1.1% of the entries in the Milly have the Miami DST.
    ~

• timusbr

Chi 2 first downs (1 by penalty)
    6 posessions
    9 yards
    Trubisky 6/13 for 1 yard.
    1 ##^%@ yard

The Eagles defense isnt that good.

• mr_papageorgio

Gase: “we need to feed Bell this week”

• ifthethunder

@marker0357 said...

just got home and turned on the games…why is Minny passing the ball so much?

Awesemo told them his chalk bust of the week is McCaffrey, so they should keep the ball out of Cook’s hands?
    ~

• Dunzor

Hmm so with Oak and Det inactives out, any new feelings about Jacobs? Pretty much worst case scenario in terms of personnel so I’m really considering the pivot to Keenan

• Supanice

@Dunzor said...

Hmm so with Oak and Det inactives out, any new feelings about Jacobs? Pretty much worst case scenario in terms of personnel so I’m really considering the pivot to Keenan

What’s the news? Davante in? Brate status?

• keephustlincuz

Bills running gore on 4th and 1……

• Calicapo

Leggo FITZ

• Dunzor

@Supanice said...

What’s the news? Davante in? Brate status?

Det defensive guys active who were Q and both Oak o-line out who were Q

• BIF

It took just 35 minutes for Samuels to hit 4X for all you faders

• Supanice

@Dunzor said...

Det defensive guys active who were Q and both Oak o-line out who were Q

For cash there was 0 reason to play Jacobs to begin with. Too many other smash spots for rb and wr especially for 2 super slow paced teams.

But gpp.. would not surprise me in the least for a 26-100-3 line.

• monarch

The Steelers HS offense is built for Juju and Samuels. Hopefully Juju gets going

• Supanice

@BIF said...

His pass usage meant he couldn’t fail, my question is for the faders who else did you play?

Those afternoon games are an extinction level event afternoon hammer with those high priced WR.

• BIF

@yisman said...

going to lose on FD survivor

I had already used BUF/DAL/SEA, SF was unavailable (not allowed to pick Thursday games)

so I took Jets

and I lost. :(

Philly and Carolina were in good home spots

Jets Were on the road and lost a couple players to injury – I took Miami +3.5 not sure if they will hold on to win SU but think they can hang close.

• snascimento

diggs? where art thou?

• @billythekidcowboysheat said...

I don’t want to hear anything when he throws 4 tds 400 yds today.

Hmm…….

• Supanice

Abdullah, I can’t say i was even remotely confident fading cook.

Better to be lucky than good.

• BIF

@timusbr said...

At this point I am ready to see the entire coaching staff being shown the door.

Yaa, Trubiski sucks but remember the coach is in his ear the entire game and tells him what to do. The Offensive line cant block and the receivers bobble the ball. every penalty indicates we are going to punt. At the same time I see Miami scoring points.

I think this is the most frustrating season since Bob Avilini days. The defense is making penalties every series and extending Phillies drives. I cant take it, this team is driving me to drink and watch golf.

Howard Revenge TD !

• ifthethunder

@Supanice said...

His pass usage meant he couldn’t fail, my question is for the faders who else did you play?

I had almost 100% Samuels, so in my Fitzmagic stack I used Mark Walton. Seemed like a wise decision, allocation-wise. At that time.

P.S. That brought me down to 90% (ish), but since my Fitz stack is my best one, I has a bit of a sad.
    ~

• keephustlincuz

@Supanice said...

Those afternoon games are an extinction level event afternoon hammer with those high priced WR.

I swapped samuels for AP in the happy-er meal.

Edit…I have jaylen almost everywhere else.

• Dunzor

@BIF said...

Not only that but he’s currently the highest scoring RB on the slate so far….

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).