1:00 PM EST : NY Jets ( -4.5 ) at Miami ( 4.5 ) —- T: 41.5
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 6.5 ) at Seattle ( -6.5 ) —- T: 53
    4:05 PM EST : Detroit ( 2 ) at Oakland ( -2 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:25 PM EST : Cleveland ( 2 ) at Denver ( -2 ) —- T: 43
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( -3 ) at LA Chargers ( 3 ) —- T: 45.5
    8:20 PM EST : New England ( -3.5 ) at Baltimore ( 3.5 ) —- T: 45

Monday, 11/4
    8:15 PM EST : Dallas ( -7.5 ) at NY Giants ( 7.5 ) —- T: 48

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• 49noobers

@parrothead112 said...

How do you guys do it? i have never even sniffed 200. Amazing

best i did was 300 few years back but if you only play like 2 LUs in DK MM at max, your chances are super slim. You gotta max enter and use paid DFS tools to build 150 or so LUs every week.

Edit: I only play one or Two LUs in big GPPs. So i am quite happy if i double-up.

• parrothead112

@49noobers said...

best i did was 300 few years back but if you only play like 2 LUs in DK MM at max, your chances are super slim. You gotta max enter and use paid DFS tools to build 150 or so LUs every week.

Dude i’m lucky if i can play 20 dollars worth every week. After a day like today, it just seems impossible. As I pout.

• BIF

@keephustlincuz said...

You are getting close to a big one BIF. Your lineups in the last 3 or 4 weeks have been on fire.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #34

RG Tiered Ranking

McKissic outscored Samuels on FD

• superjon

@49noobers said...

I’ve been max entering the quarter GPPs every week and havent cracked a top 100 yet.

You also have to be good. That I am not but I do feel like I’m learning every week.

• BIF

All that complaining by Timusbr about the Bears led him to the big $2 Happy-er Meal contest win

Congrats

• Giez

Lamar is my Cpt…

Crap day, barely broke even. Henry/Lockett over Cook/Metcalf would have won me some nice cash… I was convinced Cook would kill KC today, but apparently none of Minny coaches watched the GB/KC game…

• Beckhams3Fingers

Of course the week I fade the stone cold nuts chalk QB (because that’s usually what you’re supposed to do to win the milly), the stone cold nuts chalk QB Wilson wins some dude the milly.

• yisman

have Tucker in showdown and had White to score first (it was him or Jackson at 13/1 and I chose poorly)

hated that penalty!

• BIF

@49noobers said...

Edit: I only play one or Two LUs in big GPPs. So i am quite happy if i double-up.

I’ll only play The Milly with tickets I’ve won and usually 20-30 a week.

I manually build lineups so managing anything over 30-40 is too much for me and my pencil 🙄

• snascimento

Diggs and Keenan Allen prevented me from cashing this week; the good news is my process led me to Ertz, Fant and MG3 at low ownership

• Beckhams3Fingers

@BIF said...

I’ll only play The Milly with tickets I’ve won and usually 20-30 a week.

I manually build lineups so managing anything over 30-40 is too much for me and my pencil 🙄

How the F do you win 20 to 30 milly satty tix a week!? Hockey?? Lol

• superstars92

@NoLimits0 said...

Anyone know the MM winning lineup? Also the 3 and wildcat and other GPPs?

Did it have Samuel. All I wanna really know to see if he was a good fade or not.

To add to what others said about MM, you could have won the Wildcat without Samuels NOR McCaffrey.

The top 4 finishers all didn’t have McCaffrey and that guy in 3rd place coulda won it if he just swapped like Samuels/Panthers defense for Preston Williams/Steelers def while moving Gordon from Flex to RB (or really just swapped Panthers for Steelers and kept Samuels, but the Preston swap fills up remaining salary), which was reasonable given he played Steelers def in cash.

Samuels was too highly owned and too many high priced players paired up with him went off it’s hard to justify he was a bad play. Even the best pivot (Samuels to Preston Williams) wasn’t a huge deal and that required also doing it in the Flex. Same with McCaffrey, he was going to be in a lot of winning lineups because he first did incredibly well, but he was also highly owned due to pairing up with Samuels.

• superstars92

@snascimento said...

Diggs and Keenan Allen prevented me from cashing this week; the good news is my process led me to Ertz, Fant and MG3 at low ownership

Ertz did nothing all year, been playing him a little bit here and there as his price came down and now at his lowest price, he goes off. Not sure many thought he was an elite play per say, but it was more of a price point play and he happened to go off at his lowest price.

• BIF

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

How the F do you win 20 to 30 milly satty tix a week!? Hockey?? Lol

Max out the $0.25, $1, $3 satty’s that pay 50-200 tickets and play all the $0.25 and $1 ones that pay 2 tickets.

I’ll spend $100-$200 on satty’s – always win at least 10 to break even and have won as many as 67 (usually 20-30) so I save the extras for the following week. Right now I have 33 of the $20 in My Tickets for the Milly in two and a chance next week to add more (and 25 of the $100 ones that I’ll use next week).

Mostly in NFL but I usually won 2-5 in golf too.

• Beckhams3Fingers

Winning milly LU had Samuels and CMC.

• Beckhams3Fingers

@BIF said...

Max out the $0.25, $1, $3 satty’s that pay 50-200 tickets and play all the $0.25 and $1 ones.

I’ll spend $100-$200 on satty’s – always win at least 10 to break even and have won as many as 67 (usually 20-30) so I save the extras for the following week. Right now I have 33 of the $20 in My Tickets for the Milly in two and a chance next week to add more (and 25 of the $100 ones that I’ll use next week).

Mostly in NFL but I usually won 2-5 in golf too.

I try win my milly tix in NBA during the week, which explains why I can’t win any milly tix during the week lol

• Anyone wondering, in the milly really camedown to that sea tb game. With wilson, lockett, evans really tilted everything as long as you went with cmc and samuels. One thing i didnt expect, cook and the bills d to bust.

• chronoxiong

Why is it so effen hard to win NFL cash games now? Scored 148.64 in the main slate and it barely scraped by and won me some cash games but fell barely short in others. It cashed in the Dive though thanks to that OT session from the Seahawks game.

• Supanice

We are in quitting season. You will see some DBs start giving up on tackles that lead to explosive plays like the browns going after Fant earlier.

Ravens Bills Giants next week going to steam roll.

• 33BeRad

Sounds like some in here did well today. Congrats! I had all the wrong receivers, as per usual. Godwin over Evans, Parker over Preston, Robbie over Crowder. On to next week where I’ll get the wrong receivers again!

• superstars92

@chronoxiong said...

Why is it so effen hard to win NFL cash games now? Scored 148.64 in the main slate and it barely scraped by and won me some cash games but fell barely short in others. It cashed in the Dive though thanks to that OT session from the Seahawks game.

Because everyone seems to use the same optimizers that makes good chalk chalkier (like Samuels, McCaffrey, Wilson etc were higher owned in cash than GPPs). In my double ups for NFL and NBA, it’s so frustrating to see like 10 people have the same lineup and it’s that entire train that you have to beat. Yea, you can beat it and it’s good, but given these guys are all pros and use optimizers, they have a good lineup in general.

Like yesterday in NBA, pretty much everyone had the same lineup and I’m sure not all of them even know each other but they must all use the same sites. It’s just frustrating because I have my own lineup and I see that like 10 people have the same lineup who don’t probably use much effort except using the same optimizer.

I realized that when there is “good” chalk weeks, you are better off putting it more in GPPs than cash games because the good chalk will be less owned in GPPs.

• Beckhams3Fingers

@chronoxiong said...

Because optimizers and algorithms get better and better ever season, and the average Joe DFS player uses all the available tools now. The edge is all but gone, especially in cash. In GPP you can still get lucky and make money on low ownership moves, but the variance is savage. Unless you’re max entering, GPPs aren’t profitable long term

• keephustlincuz

@chronoxiong said...

There is so much information available. News is instant and the numbers are available to everyone. The average player is very sharp these days.

It doesn’t make sense anymore to ask cash or gpp. Switch your mindset. Use a hybrid approach. Play the easy chalk…. then figure out the lower owned plays you want to use.

• superstars92

Good thing you can’t scheme against running QBs.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).