1:00 PM EST : NY Jets ( -4.5 ) at Miami ( 4.5 ) —- T: 41.5
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 6.5 ) at Seattle ( -6.5 ) —- T: 53
    4:05 PM EST : Detroit ( 2 ) at Oakland ( -2 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:25 PM EST : Cleveland ( 2 ) at Denver ( -2 ) —- T: 43
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( -3 ) at LA Chargers ( 3 ) —- T: 45.5
    8:20 PM EST : New England ( -3.5 ) at Baltimore ( 3.5 ) —- T: 45

Monday, 11/4
    8:15 PM EST : Dallas ( -7.5 ) at NY Giants ( 7.5 ) —- T: 48

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• skizums0726

I like Rivers and Fitzpatrick the most as salary savers but can make a case for Winston Carr and Rudolph. This is the kind of week where I don’t even mind a punt with Brandon Allen at only 4100 on DK. The salary saved I think could be made up elsewhere. Chubb has looked real good and I think he plays out of his mind, outside of the fumbles, and smashes against Denver before Hunt comes back to try and make a statement. I think he’ll be lowest owned since people will want to pay up or go with Jones. I like pairing him with one of CMC or Cook. There isn’t much value at RB yet. I Like Allen or Williams with Rivers, maybe even both. Priced nicely and have great ceilings in this matchup, Packers D isn’t good. If Adams is out again I think you have to like Jones more but not sure.

• BIF

More on Eagles backfield – Sanders is Questionable

LATEST PLAYER NEWS SUPPLIED BY ROTOWIRE:

10/28/2019 12:15:10 PM EST

UPDATE: Coach Doug Pederson said Monday that Sanders (shoulder) is “gonna be OK” and is being viewed as day-to-day after X-rays cleared the running back of any structural damage, Daniel Gallen of The Harrisburg Patriot-News reports.

ANALYSIS: While Pederson’s comments offer assurance that Sanders avoided a major injury in Sunday’s win over the Bills, it’s worth noting that the coach tends to throw around the “day-to-day” terminology liberally. With that in mind, more clarity on Sanders’ outlook for the Week 9 game against the Bears probably won’t come until the Eagles have a chance to evaluate him in practices Wednesday through Friday. If Sanders is sidelined next weekend, the Eagles could be forced to lean more heavily on Boston Scott as the top change-of-pace option behind Jordan Howard.

• keephustlincuz

@BIF said...

More on Eagles backfield – Sanders is Questionable

Sounds juicy.

• ifthethunder

@BIF said...

and you have money left to pay up for Bucs WR who hangs a 40 burger on the Seabags.

Breshad Perriman is due!

P.S. Just kidding. Perriman is a terrible football player and the Bucs are shooting themselves in the foot (a team specialty) by continuing to play him.
    ~

• NDNole

Perriman is Troy Williamson 2.0

• BeerFinanceGuy

@BIF said...

Yes a split backfield like LAC last week makes it tough to smash but Howard is cheap enough where if he falls into the end zone twice, catches 2 balls and runs for 50 – he gets his 5X and you have money left to pay up for Bucs WR who hangs a 40 burger on the Seabags. 😉

Which one you leaning towards this week?

• skizums0726

@BIF said...

Yes a split backfield like LAC last week makes it tough to smash but Howard is cheap enough where if he falls into the end zone twice, catches 2 balls and runs for 50 – he gets his 5X and you have money left to pay up for Bucs WR who hangs a 40 burger on the Seabags. 😉

I didn’t have time to do as much research last week as I usually do with work and my son’s birthday party, but ended up go in with Winston in 8 out of 10 of my lineups pairing with Godwin more than Evans, some with both, and running all back with Jonnu. I like going there again this week but Godwin over Evans due to Seattle’s seems worse against the slot, what do you think?

• skizums0726

@keephustlincuz said...

Sounds juicy.

definitely

• NDNole

All I know is Kupp shredded the seahawks. I think godwin can do the same.

• BeerFinanceGuy

@NDNole said...

All I know is Kupp shredded the seahawks. I think godwin can do the same.

OBJ, Ridley, Kupp, JuJu, Ross…. They’ve all had their way with them. I like Godwin more than Evans this week (was all over Evans last week).

• skizums0726

May I ask what made you be higher on Evans? I landed on them after seeing Vegas prop bets of Winston, Evans, and Godwin being what I thought were high. The prop bets had Godwin with more receptions and yards than Evans so I went a little heavier on him. I used them both in some lineups because of the ridiculous tean target share and how much of the offense relies on them. Just curious as to what your research led you to.

edit: meant to be a reply to beer guy

• Stixwiz

@NDNole said...

Philly is a team even when they go off, no one player does with the lone exception of wentz

Membah, when Jordan Howard had 3 touchdowns in a game vs Green Bay in Lambeau?

• steveharvey

CHI now has the 13th run DVOA, solid but not that efficient… Howard looks like a good value play if Sanders is inactive

• timusbr

@steveharvey said...

CHI now has the 13th run DVOA, solid but not that efficient… Howard looks like a good value play if Sanders is inactive

Last week I had Breida over Coleman/L. Murray, and I was high on Gurley who was a wasted pick also. I could have scored some good cash picking right. I nailed Def/TE/WR’s but RB, I should just keep my mouth shut. Howard has a chance for a big game but I dont see it happening.

• keephustlincuz

@timusbr said...

Howard has a chance for a big game but I dont see it happening.

Is lindsay the pivot?

• Brian7479

Is Amendola a thing against Oakland? At 4700 on DK? Past 2 weeks 16 catches for 200 yards.

• timusbr

@keephustlincuz said...

Is lindsay the pivot?

I am a Bears fan and watch the Bears, follow all the local scuttlebutt and have instant opinions on Bears related things.

I am still in my set up mode for analysis. So, I am not in a position to ID Pivots or likes. Always willing to share if anyone want my opinion.

(last week spent 70% of my $200 in bets on Sunday all day, for a big $0 but made that back + a bit on late slate and Monday showdown) Always have some good some bad every week. One day I will get it all together….one day :)

• Dunzor

As tempting as it is to jam in Cook or CMC, you can build some really fun lineups if you take a shot and pay down at RB. I built a couple each using 2 of Howard, Singletary, and Freeman and you can have whoever you want basically everywhere else

• skizums0726

@Brian7479 said...

Is Amendola a thing against Oakland? At 4700 on DK? Past 2 weeks 16 catches for 200 yards.

he will be in my pool. Cheap, a piece of the highest (or second highest) O/U on the slate. I think they use him a lot more when they struggle to get the run going.

• yisman

I don’t know what the point of this is but Talib was traded to Miami.

• Dunzor

@yisman said...

I don’t know what the point of this is but Talib was traded to Miami.

The Rams cleared cap space since he was injured and not playing anyway, and Miami picks up like a 5th round pick along with him so they are basically paying cash for a 5th

• kdsdawg

anyone know why FD all of a sudden decides to stop certain contests? pretty sure the million dollar prize contest has been filling up, I know they did it last year as well…just wondering

• BIF

@BeerFinanceGuy said...

Which one you leaning towards this week?

I think it’s Godwin’s turn but I’ll still have some Mike in a probably a 65/35 split

• BIF

@skizums0726 said...

May I ask what made you be higher on Evans? I landed on them after seeing Vegas prop bets of Winston, Evans, and Godwin being what I thought were high. The prop bets had Godwin with more receptions and yards than Evans so I went a little heavier on him. I used them both in some lineups because of the ridiculous tean target share and how much of the offense relies on them. Just curious as to what your research led you to.

edit: meant to be a reply to beer guy

Adore Jackson was out for Titans last week and Evans had a great matchup.

This week I’m leaning 2 to 1 with Godwin as Seattle weaker against the slot and to keep the family happy, it should be a Godwin week.

• Bnett2210

I have a cash build with Rivers/Cook/Carson/Chubb or Bell and Godwin, that actually doesn’t look as ugly as I thought. Of course that’s punting with skins D and going around 31-3500 for TE.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).