1:00 PM EST : NY Jets ( -4.5 ) at Miami ( 4.5 ) —- T: 41.5
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 6.5 ) at Seattle ( -6.5 ) —- T: 53
    4:05 PM EST : Detroit ( 2 ) at Oakland ( -2 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:25 PM EST : Cleveland ( 2 ) at Denver ( -2 ) —- T: 43
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( -3 ) at LA Chargers ( 3 ) —- T: 45.5
    8:20 PM EST : New England ( -3.5 ) at Baltimore ( 3.5 ) —- T: 45

Monday, 11/4
    8:15 PM EST : Dallas ( -7.5 ) at NY Giants ( 7.5 ) —- T: 48

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• JSteele

@odanny said...

Under Jason Garrett, the Cowboys have gone 19-3 in the second half of the season against teams that allow at least a 64% completion rate, and the Giants are 25th in passing yards allowed, at 264 a game. No idea their completion % allowed. Also don’t forget that game at the end of last year when the Cowboys were resting starters and had nothing to play for, and in NY against the Giants, who were balling, and Dak drove them the length of the field to beat them on that amazing last second pass to Beasley in the end zone 35-34. I don’t think the Cowboys are gonna lose.

I counter your argument by saying

The Cowboys lost to the Jets who lost to the Dolphins, therefore the Cowboys are worse than the Dolphins.

• odanny

@JSteele said...

The Cowboys lost to the Jets who lost to the Dolphins, therefore the Cowboys are worse than the Dolphins.

Great argument, go with it.

• JSteele

@odanny said...

Great argument, go with it.

I will, even if it sounds stupid, you gotta think different. I’m only throwing in one entry into the big showdown GPP, so I have to be creative.

• IronMonkey415

You have to think outside the box.

I’m still stuck inside the box

• JSteele

@IronMonkey415 said...

You have to think outside the box.

I’m still stuck inside the box

I’m thinking more like Jack in the box.

I did think that the Ravens were going to beat the Patriots last night, although I think I wasn’t alone because the Ravens were pretty highly owned relative to the usual Patriots.

• superjon

@keephustlincuz said...

I can’t wait for a Jarwin TD…. It will be glorious and everyone will tilt.

Jarwin and Latimer are my top 2 low owned plays tonight.

Threw Pollard in one as well.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

I’m not sure how good either on of these teams are and I won’t predict a winner but I definitely feel like this could be a competitive game with the ball being moved by both teams. I will note the Cowboys are missing LVE who is a key cog in that defense, and the Giants have added Leonard Williams and Danny Dimes didn’t play in the first game which may open up a new can of worms for the Cowboys. Giants also held Zeke in check during the first game albeit on only 15 touches. With that said…

Playing one line up.
    Fading defense and kickers.
    4 Giants/ 2 Cowboys.
    Fading Zeke.

• bigwillie20

@JSteele said...

I’m thinking more like Jack in the box.

I did think that the Ravens were going to beat the Patriots last night, although I think I wasn’t alone because the Ravens were pretty highly owned relative to the usual Patriots.

My gut told me Lamar was going to have a big game but my head told me Belichek would never let that happen. I only play single entry showdowns and I always zig or zag the wrong way for some reason

• Dr_Gonzo

With no Vander Esch I feel like the Giants offense has to run through Barkley and Engram. Especially with Dallas having good corners.

• BIF

Rosas CPT baby !!
    0.57% at CPT

Quick 3 and hopefully 15 more

• BIF

@Dr_Gonzo said...

With no Vander Esch I feel like the Giants offense has to run through Barkley and Engram. Especially with Dallas having good corners.

Both teams have historically been weak covering slot WRs (and TEs) so Tate and Cobb are certainly in play as are Engram and Witten/Jarwin.

• timusbr

@BIF said...

Rosas CPT baby !!
    0.57% at CPT

Quick 3 and hopefully 15 more

I got me 1 Rosas but BOLD move as capt. Either you kinda like defense or you wanted 4 10K guys. Who is your real cheapie?

• BIF

@BIF said...

Both teams have historically been weak covering slot WRs (and TEs) so Tate and Cobb are certainly in play as are Engram and Witten/Jarwin.

F**k

Cobb TD called back

• BIF

@timusbr said...

I got me 1 Rosas but BOLD move as capt. Either you kinda like defense or you wanted 4 10K guys. Who is your real cheapie?

2 K and 4 studs

• JSteele

I’ve got Jones as captain. 6% only.

• yisman

Dallas buttered their hands/gloves well before the game

Cobb was one of my pregame first TD bets so that being called back sucks https://twitter.com/Allenhaze/status/1191527849334845440

• S7ubs

Jason Garrett should hold the door for Adam Gase as they both kick rocks and head to the sun

• timusbr

@BIF said...

2 K and 4 studs

yep I got 4 studs and 2 backup TE’s

• Dunzor

Damn, really would’ve loved that 50+ yarder, I’ve got Maher on all lineups

• sfguy21

I really would have preferred it if Tate would have gotten that TD

• Steverino01

CPT Jones to Latimer for a TD.

• JSteele

Just throwing this out there. The Dolphins didn’t have two turnovers this week.

• yisman

@JSteele said...

The Cowboys going for the rare Meadowlands exacta here.

• Kamais_Ookin

Sam “I see ghosts” Darnold’s only win this season was vs cowboys and threw for about 350 yards as well. I would never put $$$ on Cowboys they’re very stinky.

• JSteele

I didn’t see the black cat in the player pool

It’s in the end zone!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).