1:00 PM EST : NY Jets ( -4.5 ) at Miami ( 4.5 ) —- T: 41.5
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 6.5 ) at Seattle ( -6.5 ) —- T: 53
    4:05 PM EST : Detroit ( 2 ) at Oakland ( -2 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:25 PM EST : Cleveland ( 2 ) at Denver ( -2 ) —- T: 43
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( -3 ) at LA Chargers ( 3 ) —- T: 45.5
    8:20 PM EST : New England ( -3.5 ) at Baltimore ( 3.5 ) —- T: 45

Monday, 11/4
    8:15 PM EST : Dallas ( -7.5 ) at NY Giants ( 7.5 ) —- T: 48

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• yisman

why not make them re-punt?

• Cocomilk

@BIF said...

I kinda wish they included kick return yardage for points – just half as much as a rush/receiving yardage – it would change the player pool entirely and open things up.

yes and/or better defensive scoring. maybe a d player

• BIF

@pocket7ns said...

Lmao, wow. I didn’t see that game, but that sounds disgusting.

It was 4th and goal from the 1 – they brought in the heavy package; they weren’t throwing it to speed guys like Golladay and Jones so what’s the big deal ? They lined up their big guys against Oakland’s big guys and lost.

I needed OT as I had Marvin Jones and was sitting 13th in the Milly when they failed to score and tie game so it pissed me off but I didn’t hate the call.

• yisman

@pocket7ns said...

Lmao, wow. I didn’t see that game, but that sounds disgusting.

they took off their receiving threats

just a very strange decision

even a normal goal line offense usually keeps a WR or 2 on the field to make the D account for them

• BIF

@Cocomilk said...

yes and/or better defensive scoring. maybe a d player

They had Defensive players listed before for showdown in Super Bowl; don’t think it was too popular.

• BIF

@yisman said...

@ChrisBurkeNFL
    ·
    Nov 3
    The Lions subbed off Golladay, Jones and Amendola on 4th-and-goal from the 1, then threw a play-action pass to Logan Thomas.

Logan Thomas caught his first pass of the game the play before that on a 3rd and goal from the 14 – he picked up 13 yards then they brought in the heavies and showed run; it’s a call that people would have applauded had it worked.

First they showed run and didn’t then they didn’t throw it to TE1, total misdirection to TE2 who just caught a pass the play before and now with game on the line – it just didn’t work.

• Dr_Gonzo

Just cracked into the top 50. It sucks it’s so hard to hang on in these, scoring is so tight. Could go from winning a couple hundred to nothing in one play

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

Neither team wants to win this game…feels like it’s going to come down to one last key turnover

• sfguy21

Barkley over Zeke was a bad call

• Cocomilk

great play call

• Dr_Gonzo

In an 18 way tie for 1st. Doubt I can hang on for another quarter but maybe!

• S7ubs

@Dr_Gonzo said...

In an 18 way tie for 1st. Doubt I can hang on for another quarter but maybe!

You got this brother. Who you need?

• S7ubs

Umm where is zeke

• Dr_Gonzo

@S7ubs said...

You got this brother. Who you need?

Got Zeke captain with dak, jones, jarwin, Maher, and engram. Guys behind me have tate and Witten. 🤞

• Dr_Gonzo

• yisman

if you had Zeke, Saquon, Tate, Slayton, Cooper, Dak, Daniel Jones, and Witten all to be held without a TD, collect your winnings

• Kamais_Ookin

What a massive impact the black cat made in this game. Ever since it walked on the giants endzone they’ve been eating TD’s there.

• chatmar

@Dr_Gonzo said...

Just cracked into the top 50. It sucks it’s so hard to hang on in these, scoring is so tight. Could go from winning a couple hundred to nothing in one play

Yep! I need all the Tate I can get!

• Dunzor

@Dunzor said...

These coaches baffle me, they each have one of the most athletic guys in the league at RB and both QBs are under pressure and yet Zeke and SB have a combined 1 catch

Finally they threw a damn screen pass and it’s their best play of the game

• yisman

Saquon now about matching Zeke in terms of FP

• Dr_Gonzo

Engram wide open!

• yisman

as I’ve said before, the way they’re handling the PI challenges means they shouldn’t have even allowed the challenges in the first place

change the rule back

on the vast majority of the coach’s challenges, the coach was right, but they won’t overturn the calls

• yisman

Will Hernandez has started three fights already and somehow he gets all the flags to be called on Dallas

Hernandez should’ve been kicked out of the game already but he hasn’t been flagged once.

• S7ubs

@yisman said...

as I’ve said before, the way they’re handling the PI challenges means they shouldn’t have even allowed the challenges in the first place

change the rule back

on the vast majority of the coach’s challenges, the coach was right, but they won’t overturn the calls

I disagree. I think the rule is in place for plays like the NFC championship and gives them an out in big games for situations like that. These coaches need to realize they aren’t going to overturn this bang bang plays. Keep the flag in your pocket

• Dunzor

And there goes all my winnings as I had the full Cooper fade that was working great until that play

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).