1:00 PM EST : NY Giants ( 3.5 ) at Washington ( -3.5 ) —- T: 43
    1:00 PM EST : Seattle ( -3 ) at Buffalo ( 3 ) —- T: 51
    4:05 PM EST : Las Vegas ( 1.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -1.5 ) —- T: 52.5
    4:25 PM EST : Miami ( 4.5 ) at Arizona ( -4.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4 ) at Tampa Bay ( -4 ) —- T: 54.5

Monday, 10/9
    8:15 PM EST : New England ( -7.5 ) at NY Jets ( 7.5 ) —- T: 41.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• superjon

Holy price jump on FD for James Conner. Last 7 games he’s been

Now he’s at 8.2k

• Texaspridejb

They’re gonna do that to every RB who faces the Dallas D until they show a pulse unfortunately

• superjon

You’re right. I was thinking the way to attack Dallas was through the air, but they’ve given up a few big games to RB’s this year.

Question is if he’s worth that jump in his salary, or is he going to do his best Kareem Hunt or Jonathan Taylor impression.

• bigwillie20

1st thing I’m doing this week is X’ing Jonathan Taylor out of my player pool

• mnstone14

assuming cmc plays, do you plug him in on dk or give it a week. its npt that difficult to get him and cook in cash this week.

• Randallus

I know my QB pool and I’m not looking elsewhere. Screw this cutesy crap.

• Randallus

@mnstone14 said...

assuming cmc plays, do you plug him in on dk or give it a week. its npt that difficult to get him and cook in cash this week.

For $8500, I’m waiting a week. The man would have to smash and I’m concerned he’s limited off of injury.

Although, I played a lot of Cook last week that salvaged my lineups and he was coming off of injury.

• JSteele

@Randallus said...

For $8500, I’m waiting a week. The man would have to smash and I’m concerned he’s limited off of injury.

Although, I played a lot of Cook last week that salvaged my lineups and he was coming off of injury.

If he’s practicing in full this week he should be good to go. It seems like they gave him an extra week to get ready and it sounded like they could have had him last week

• Randallus

@JSteele said...

If he’s practicing in full this week he should be good to go. It seems like they gave him an extra week to get ready and it sounded like they could have had him last week

Fair enough. Do you think the value is there against the Chiefs? They’re a middle of the pack defense IMO. They only look as good as they do because the Chiefs O forces the opposing team to throw, resulting in sacks from drop backs and forced turnovers due to pressures and hurries.

But CMC would have to get at least 26 points to meet value. Honestly, whenever I pay that high at RB//WR, I expect minimum 30 points. Any concern about Davis?

• Randallus

@superjon said...

You’re right. I was thinking the way to attack Dallas was through the air, but they’ve given up a few big games to RB’s this year.

Question is if he’s worth that jump in his salary, or is he going to do his best Kareem Hunt or Jonathan Taylor impression.

He’s relatively the same price he’s always been on DK. Unfortunately, idk how much I like him. Snell is there and he’s been making an appearance to vulture TDs.

Then again, lay time Steelers blew out a team, Conner got 20 points. Hmm. Up in the air with this one.

• bazerko

Can anyone for the life of me explain how come the Chiefs had Mahomes throw the ball 42 times yesterday? The game was never close and I am surprised the Chiefs didn’t just run the ball a lot more.

• mnstone14

@Randallus said...

Fair enough. Do you think the value is there against the Chiefs? They’re a middle of the pack defense IMO. They only look as good as they do because the Chiefs O forces the opposing team to throw, resulting in sacks from drop backs and forced turnovers due to pressures and hurries.

But CMC would have to get at least 26 points to meet value. Honestly, whenever I pay that high at RB//WR, I expect minimum 30 points. Any concern about Davis?

look how involved mike davis has been in the pass game, if hes not being held back a little, hes going to be really hard to pass up for me.

• Randallus

@bazerko said...

Can anyone for the life of me explain how come the Chiefs had Mahomes throw the ball 42 times yesterday? The game was never close and I am surprised the Chiefs didn’t just run the ball a lot more.

I think that’s because Bell and CEH combined for 12 carries and 28 yards. Not exactly optimal.

I expected some more run towards the end regardless of performance though. When you’re up that much, 3 and puts due to poor RB performance is no big deal.

• BIF

@Randallus said...

I know my QB pool and I’m not looking elsewhere. Screw this cutesy crap.

On the positive side, you don’t have to watch that top third of the league QB Goff this week !

• Randallus

@mnstone14 said...

look how involved mike davis has been in the pass game, if hes not being held back a little, hes going to be really hard to pass up for me.

That is true. Another thing I want to mention is, just at first look, I only have 3 RBs I really like this week. 2 more I think could be decent.

McCaffrey might be one of my main plays on scarcity alone despite some concerns.

• superjon

@bazerko said...

Best team in the NFL with the best QB in the NFL.

Projected to score 5 TDs

Bottom half in the league in rushing TDs scored.

If they were going to hit their projected total (likely against the Jets), then those points were either going to come from Mahomes or their defense.

• PaperStacking92

Field Yates
    @FieldYates
    ·
    4m
    Ravens star CB Marlon Humphrey says he has tested positive for COVID-19

• dominicanpapi

Gotta watch the Steelers/Cowboys and Vikings this week with Marlon Humphrey announcing he has covid, an AJ Dillon not playing Thursday.

• PaperStacking92

Adam Schefter
    @AdamSchefter
    ·
    1m
    Packers’ RB AJ Dillon is out for Thursday night’s game against the 49ers due to COVID-19 protocols, league sources tell ESPN. Dillon played Sunday and there have to be concerns about his offensive teammates.

Aaron Jones still uncertain. Jamaal Williams is lone reliable RB.

• bigwillie20

@bazerko said...

Game was only 21-9 late into the 3rd quarter. Gase sold out to stop the run making the Chiefs beat them with Mahomes

• Randallus

@dominicanpapi said...

Gotta watch the Steelers/Cowboys and Vikings this week with Marlon Humphrey announcing he has covid, an AJ Dillon not playing Thursday.

If Steelers and Vikings games get postponed, that’s half my RB pool.

• Randallus

@BIF said...

On the positive side, you don’t have to watch that top third of the league QB Goff this week !

Lol talent wise, I maintain what I said. If you attribute everything that happened Sunday to Goff, then you don’t know football. 😂

Talent wise, I think Goff is 10-15. That’s what I said. I think Tannehill is 10-15 too.

Cmon BIF, I expect you to know how to read. 😝

• dcheco

Word of advice to anyone who wants to win money, play as many Seattle players as you can against Buffalo’s defense.

• Randallus

@dcheco said...

Word of advice to anyone who wants to win money, play as many Seattle players as you can against Buffalo’s defense.

It’s a Lockett week for me. I’ll sprinkle in some Metcalf too just in case.

Last week, I had 8 Metcalf and 1 Lockett.

I’ll likely have 10 Lockett and 3-4 Metcalf this week.

• Moszman

@dcheco said...

Early weather report is 66 and sunny, so no bad weather will continue to play Seattle players this week.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).