1:00 PM EST : NY Giants ( 3.5 ) at Washington ( -3.5 ) —- T: 43
    1:00 PM EST : Seattle ( -3 ) at Buffalo ( 3 ) —- T: 51
    4:05 PM EST : Las Vegas ( 1.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -1.5 ) —- T: 52.5
    4:25 PM EST : Miami ( 4.5 ) at Arizona ( -4.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4 ) at Tampa Bay ( -4 ) —- T: 54.5

Monday, 10/9
    8:15 PM EST : New England ( -7.5 ) at NY Jets ( 7.5 ) —- T: 41.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• squidkill

@HoodsFromTheWood said...

He just got back to the forum

lol 😂 i love Mike

• rjschick92

@theIrrigator said...

Have you seen the Seattle Defense?

And how well did starting Jimmy G turn out last week based on that same notion?

Seahawks fantasy points versus gets skewed by the fact that they’ve given up 4 rushing TD’s to QB’s. Buffalo does not want to get into a shootout with SEA unlike teams like ATL/DAL/ARI who can keep up, they will try to rely on D/control clock.

• superjon

@rjschick92 said...

Josh Allen >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jimmy G
    Stefon Diggs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any 49ers WR

• rjschick92

@superjon said...

Josh Allen >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jimmy G
    Stefon Diggs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any 49ers WR

Last 4 weeks:

Allen 211 passing yds/game
    4 TD (Edit – 5 including rushing)
    4 INT
    1 Fumble

Bills have offensive problems right now. For a “lock” I would need a little more confidence in the team actually putting up points. Especially because we’re talking about guys who are priced top 5 at their position across most platforms.

• Alvance83

Here is my crazy call for tomorrow. I’m thinking baker and pp will score more points than Hopkins tomorrow. Just watching some game film of dolphins game last week and tua doesn’t look ready. He could be this week, but I’m locking in Arizona d which means I’ll probably have to play more Edmonds than I’m comfortable with. Good luck tomorrow fellas. – we better get that k Allen news early tomorrow!

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #30

RG Tiered Ranking

@rjschick92 said...

Seahawks fantasy points versus gets skewed by the fact that they’ve given up 4 rushing TD’s to QB’s. Buffalo does not want to get into a shootout with SEA unlike teams like ATL/DAL/ARI who can keep up, they will try to rely on D/control clock.

Terrible and then Mullens came in and smashed in 1 quarter

• Gtzerphy

@rjschick92 said...

I think you go contrarian on Cook. Sheep always follow points – I wouldn’t be surprised if Patricia stacks the box, force Cousins to throw who ends up with 300 yds 4 TDs.

• Njsum1

@theIrrigator said...

Terrible and then Mullens came in and smashed in 1 quarter

Mullens is the real deal, looked like a surgeon out there on Thursday night.

No, it’s true, he looked like an actual surgeon trying to quarterback a football team. 😜🤪

But seriously, only thing making me not want to lock Diggs is Jamal Adams return. It upgrades the whole Def even though he isn’t a cover guy. I’ll still have me plenty, yet ima gonna show some restraint.

• bigwillie20

Anyone got any news on what the chances Keenan Allen is out tomorrow?

• winnerchickendinner

@rjschick92 said...

Last 4 weeks:

Allen 211 passing yds/game
    4 TD (Edit – 5 including rushing)
    4 INT
    1 Fumble

Bills have offensive problems right now. For a “lock” I would need a little more confidence in the team actually putting up points. Especially because we’re talking about guys who are priced top 5 at their position across most platforms.

I see what your saying in terms of their offense sputtering but you have to at least try to give Diggs or Robinson a chance this week even in anemic offenses with the matchup. I agree with your Hill play as Keenan Allen did work from the slot against the panthers though.

• Njsum1

@bigwillie20 said...

Anyone got any news on what the chances Keenan Allen is out tomorrow?

Don’t think there any beat writers on this thread. You’ll know tomorrow when everyone else does 🤷‍♂️

• miggs6876

@rjschick92 said...

I’m not sure about that. Bflo hasn’t been effective running the ball with the exception of last week. Seattle is pretty tough vs the run. I think the Bills will abandon the run and exploit a porous Seahawk secondary. It’s really Allen’s game to win. The Bills defense is not anywhere close to the past seasons. In fact, the team’s defense has been a liabity. LB Miliano is out too. It could be argued the only way the Bills win is in a shootout.

• winnerchickendinner

Playing my first lineup on Fanduel in awhile and i keep getting back to Kirk for the Red zone TDs. It’s between him and Edmonds for me in terms of getting part of the Cardinals offense. Jones has been tough on the left side so Hopkins is out.

• Bkbrlr

Anyone typically only do 12pm games or the afternoon slates? I tried doing an afternoon slate lineup and I had 4k left and clicked Jordan Howard. I almost threw up.

• damionismyname

@HoodsFromTheWood said...

Luton for the money
    Super Genius

im 2000% over the field….

• DarthPasta

Gah…someone talk me off of considering Carr in cash…PLEASE. #intervention

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #30

RG Tiered Ranking

@Bkbrlr said...

Anyone typically only do 12pm games or the afternoon slates? I tried doing an afternoon slate lineup and I had 4k left and clicked Jordan Howard. I almost threw up.

As you should be. Its extremely unhealthy. Now Laird is a different story

• odanny

Are there any spots left in the Happy Meal? If there is, can someone post a link? I lost my notification for it.

• Smallchimp

So is Arizona not a TE all you can eat buffet anymore, or are they just playing bad TE teams? PFF is claiming Gesicki is in a fairly good matchup (they’re saying Deionte Thompson will be the primary defender on him), and it seems like RG thinks the ownership isn’t going to go his way. His price point isn’t a steal by any means, but the ownership plus supposed matchup seems like a positive. Any thoughts?

• superjon

Dont’ think I“ve seen him mentioned, but Scary Terry has slate breaking upside.

• marker0357

anyone else taking a chance on Lamar? I’m a Colts fan (Bears 1st, Colts 2nd) but they’ve had a fairly soft schedule, especially related to QB’s. I wouldn’t be surprised if Lamar is really pissed after last week’s game and wants to send a statement.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #30

RG Tiered Ranking

@odanny said...

Are there any spots left in the Happy Meal? If there is, can someone post a link? I lost my notification for it.

Thanks for reminding me. Just took the last spot…

NFL $3 Happy-er Meal

• Njsum1

@marker0357 said...

anyone else taking a chance on Lamar? I’m a Colts fan (Bears 1st, Colts 2nd) but they’ve had a fairly soft schedule, especially related to QB’s. I wouldn’t be surprised if Lamar is really pissed after last week’s game and wants to send a statement.

I’ll have a couple shares of Lamar

• damionismyname

all in on the gummy bear!!!!!

• Alvance83

@marker0357 said...

I bet him at plus money to throw 2 TD 🤞

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.