1:00 PM EST : NY Giants ( 3.5 ) at Washington ( -3.5 ) —- T: 43
    1:00 PM EST : Seattle ( -3 ) at Buffalo ( 3 ) —- T: 51
    4:05 PM EST : Las Vegas ( 1.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -1.5 ) —- T: 52.5
    4:25 PM EST : Miami ( 4.5 ) at Arizona ( -4.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4 ) at Tampa Bay ( -4 ) —- T: 54.5

Monday, 10/9
    8:15 PM EST : New England ( -7.5 ) at NY Jets ( 7.5 ) —- T: 41.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• superjon

The hand bone’s connected to the ankle bone

• thedkexperience

@mike42 said...

Everyone kind of knew he was in all week but the move was sudden and a little bit out of nowhere. Overnight the line moved over a key number. Best bet is it wasn’t a lot of little bets but a couple of big ones.

My bad. I thought you were saying it moved earlier this week.

• DarthPasta

@superjon said...

The hand bone’s connected to the ankle bone

The ankle bone’s connected to the red thing.

The red thing’s connected to my wristwatch.

• thedkexperience

@Pandamonious said...

It was a high ankle sprain. Not a hand.

From Rotoworld…

NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport reports Panthers RBs Christian McCaffrey and Mike Davis will “rotate series” in Week 9 against the Chiefs.
    Rapoport says the rotation is “to keep both of them fresh.” The Panthers gave McCaffrey a $64 million contract in the offseason so it’s reasonable to expect that to protect their investment in his first game back from a knee injury that sent him to injured reserve. This puts Mike Davis into the conversation at FLEX but he remains a low-ceiling/low-floor option even in PPR leagues. McCaffrey may split work with him this week but he should return to his 2019 role in short order.

SOURCE: Ian Rapoport on Twitter
    Nov 8, 2020, 9:47 AM ET

Well gosh darn it.

I need some coffee. Please ignore all things I say until properly caffeinated.

• thedkexperience

@DarthPasta said...

The ankle bone’s connected to the red thing.

The red thing’s connected to my wristwatch.

Gimme a break guys. They just legalized pot here in NJ. 🤣

• Way2fast23

D. Cook and Hockenson or James Robinson and Kelce for FD GPP?

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@thedkexperience said...

Well gosh darn it.

I need some coffee. Please ignore all things I say until properly caffeinated.

I don’t think CMC is a bad play at all, and will stay have some. Just worth noting. He could still easily get 20 touches and he’s CMC. If Panthers have this game even remotely close in the 4th quarter, it wouldn’t be surprising to me if that rotation goes out the window too.

• Straightfire118

Lol people are reaching, horrible projected game script cmc and rotating with mike Davis who was just as good as cmc. Such an easy fade.

• squidkill

@Straightfire118 said...

Lol people are reaching, horrible projected game script cmc and rotating with mike Davis who was just as good as cmc. Such an easy fade.

u must be new at playing CMC

game script don’t matter

• Straightfire118

@squidkill said...

u must be new at playing CMC

game script don’t matter

Lol yes it does, it matters for any RB, it limits the upside anyone knows this. Especially in cmc’s first game back when Mike Davis was arguably better than Cmc easy fade.

• ifthethunder

@DarthPasta said...

Gah…someone talk me off of considering Carr in cash…PLEASE. #intervention

Someone talk me off using a milly ticket on my Carr lineup. Please. Hurry.

Edit: TOO LATE! (Of course I could always swap it for another lineup. I made five.)
    ~

• RatedDAL

@Straightfire118 said...

Lol yes it does, it matters for any RB, it limits the upside anyone knows this. Especially in cmc’s first game back when Mike Davis was arguably better than Cmc easy fade.

Davis was not better than CMC. Stop.

• superjon

@Straightfire118 said...

I don’t like CMC today.

I agree that game script is important.

But let’s not push ourselves by saying Mike Davis was better.

• zpa1989

anyone going thielen over cook in GPP for leverage?

• Pandamonious

Imagine thinking negative game script with Carolina falling behind and CMC racking up targets/receptions is a bad thing.

• lukemiller42

@Pandamonious said...

Imagine thinking negative game script with Carolina falling behind and CMC racking up targets/receptions is a bad thing.

the worst case scenario for cmac owners is carolina falling behind because if theyre down 2-3 touchdowns, id imagine you get more mike davis overall. youd want this game to be close which makes it awkward

• Pandamonious

@lukemiller42 said...

the worst case scenario for cmac owners is carolina falling behind because if theyre down 2-3 touchdowns, id imagine you get more mike davis overall. youd want this game to be close which makes it awkward

3 TD’s, maybe. Maybe. 2 TD’s, I would highly doubt that would happen. Also depends on how early in the game that happens. Down 2 TD’s, even 3 in the 3rd quarter, isn’t going to make him ride the pine.

• harryfox23

@Pandamonious said...

I think the concern here would be they fall too far behind and decide to just sit CMC rather than risk him getting hurt in a game they can’t win.

• thedkexperience

@Straightfire118 said...

CMC has had 20+ fantasy points in PPR for I think 16 of his last 18 starts just going back to last year week 1.

Mike Davis has missed 20 points in each of his last 3 weeks.

• theghostofveebs

@lukemiller42 said...

this would only happen if it was mid way through the 4th quarter. cmc can erase a 3 TD lead in 2 minutes.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@Straightfire118 said...

Mike Davis WAS NOT as good as CMC. Especially the last few weeks – he came back to earth. Such an easy play.

• thedkexperience

@harryfox23 said...

I think the concern here would be they fall too far behind and decide to just sit CMC rather than risk him getting hurt in a game they can’t win.

Realistically this won’t effect the first half at all. For him not to play in the second half we are talking KC having a 42-7 type half time lead. If anyone is expecting that why don’t we have repeated posts about max entering Pat Mahomes?

It’s a 10 point line, not 22.5. CMC gonna get his touches.

• Longshots1234

thehazyone where is your list of the players you are heavy on. Thanks

• Dfspacman

Who benefits with Ridley out, zaccheus or Powell?

• Straightfire118

@Pandamonious said...

Lol imagine thinking that Mike Davis doesn’t catch any passes either. Hes averaging nearly 5 per game. Bad game script is the worst thing possible for cmc.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).