1:00 PM EST : NY Giants ( 3.5 ) at Washington ( -3.5 ) —- T: 43
    1:00 PM EST : Seattle ( -3 ) at Buffalo ( 3 ) —- T: 51
    4:05 PM EST : Las Vegas ( 1.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -1.5 ) —- T: 52.5
    4:25 PM EST : Miami ( 4.5 ) at Arizona ( -4.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4 ) at Tampa Bay ( -4 ) —- T: 54.5

Monday, 10/9
    8:15 PM EST : New England ( -7.5 ) at NY Jets ( 7.5 ) —- T: 41.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

Cook is gonna smash again this week right? Or will I get trolled 2 weeks in a row and watch Mattison, Boone, and Irv Smith get the rushing TD’s against the Lions?

• bigwillie20

Which Defense is gonna get us 23 points this week?

• SteeloCity

@bigwillie20 said...

Steelers might get you 20 just on sacks alone.

• TopDawgs07

@bigwillie20 said...

Most likely none, but I would think the Washington Football Team and the Steelers have the best opportunity. Danny Dimes is good for several sacks and 2 turnovers almost every time he takes the field. I also have zero confidence in anything Dallas does currently.

• parrothead112

@bigwillie20 said...

Texans against a rookie QB? Vikings coming off a good job against GB and Lions with no Golladay?

• Njsum1

@parrothead112 said...

Texans against a rookie QB? Vikings coming off a good job against GB and Lions with no Golladay?

Solid value choices…I like the Giants as well for value.

Obviously Pitt is the top choice yet they’re 5k.

• Speedboatboogie

What is the optimal player pool size for a 150 entry tourney compared to a 20 entry tourney?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

Im not paying 5k for a defense

• viciousphilpy

I would. This Steelers defense v that Dallas o line? Dalton has looked very scared of pressure, I am happy taking all of those potential sacks and ints.

• winnerchickendinner

Too many spots to like this week

• Njsum1

@theIrrigator said...

Im not paying 5k for a defense

Why not? Plenty of guys in the 4500-5700 range than can outscore higher priced counterparts.

I’m not locking in the pitt Def, yet I’ll have at least 10%. They should get a minimum of 10 DK points…minimum

• winnerchickendinner

@superjon said...

After Adams and Rodgers, almost half the player pool for Thursday’s game is either out or questionable.

Williams is out and the packers are uneasy about Jones playing either on Thursday. And Crosby is apparently only kicking XPs because of a calf injury. Might be the most injured showdown to date.

• yisman

@winnerchickendinner said...

Williams is out and the packers are uneasy about Jones playing either on Thursday. And Crosby is apparently only kicking XPs because of a calf injury. Might be the most injured showdown to date.

The GB RB situation is nuts.

Dillon COVID

Jamaal Williams out due to contact with Dillon.

Aaron Jones doubtful.

That leaves Dexter Williams and Tyler Ervin.

It’s like when COVID wiped out the Buffalo TEs on National Tight End Day.

• CheeseCutter

@yisman said...

The GB RB situation is nuts.

Dillon COVID

Jamaal Williams out due to contact with Dillon.

Aaron Jones doubtful.

That leaves Dexter Williams and Tyler Ervin.

It’s like when COVID wiped out the Buffalo TEs on National Tight End Day.

Rodgers may throw it 60 times Thursday night.

• Texaspridejb

Any super low value at RB this week?

• infantryboys

@Njsum1 said...

Solid value choices…I like the Giants as well for value.

Obviously Pitt is the top choice yet they’re 5k.

I like the Giants D as well as Arizona against Tua for $2.9K.

• 808state

@Texaspridejb said...

Any super low value at RB this week?

Possibly Wilkins/Hines if Taylor is out

• infantryboys

Andy Dalton placed on Covid list, ruled out Sunday. Dinucci making another start. Pit DST might be worth $5K.

• superjon

@808state said...

Possibly Wilkins/Hines if Taylor is out

I guess we’ll get the news at 11:30 on Sunday that Taylor is playing, and then he trolls everyone with a 3 TD game.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

Why not? Plenty of guys in the 4500-5700 range than can outscore higher priced counterparts.

I’m not locking in the pitt Def, yet I’ll have at least 10%. They should get a minimum of 10 DK points…minimum

They will need a minimum 20 fpts

• mike42

My first tidbit all year; aren’t you guys a little worried that Sea’s gameplan will be a little like KC’s was Vs Buf? I know they are letting Russ cook this year but it makes total sense to run it 35x this game and keep their D off of the field as much as possible and you can’t be surprised if that’s what they do.

Sup guys. I’ve been just focusing on betting on games and I’m killing it. I could not figure out a way to consistently win at DFS which sucked given the ridiculous amount of time I put in. Hope you guys are doing well.

• Randallus

@theIrrigator said...

They will need a minimum 20 fpts

That’s within the realm of possibility though right?

If there’s a higher-than-normal chance of a defense getting 20 points, I have to throw a few shares that way.

Almost any defense can get 20 points on any given Sunday. But the Steelers have the highest chance this week.

• CheeseCutter

@mike42 said...

My first tidbit all year; aren’t you guys a little worried that Sea’s gameplan will be a little like KC’s was Vs Buf? I know they are letting Russ cook this year but it makes total sense to run it 35x this game and keep their D off of the field as much as possible and you can’t be surprised if that’s what they do.

Sup guys. I’ve been just focusing on betting on games and I’m killing it. I could not figure out a way to consistently win at DFS which sucked given the ridiculous amount of time I put in. Hope you guys are doing well.

Mikey’s home!!

• thenefariousone

mike42 just do what you are making $$ at

• mike42

@Randallus said...

Yup. Will White shadow, you think? Metcalf rotated around to left, right, and slot. If White shadows, I might fade Metcalf altogether.

Does anyone remember from my posts last year which one did better Vs man and which one did Vs zone? If Buf is still zone heavy, that may answer your question.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).