1:00 PM EST : New England ( -3 ) at Carolina ( 3 ) —- T: 43
    1:00 PM EST : Buffalo ( -14 ) at Jacksonville ( 14 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( -3 ) at Philadelphia ( 3 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:25 PM EST : Arizona ( -2.5 ) at San Francisco ( 2.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( 3 ) at Kansas City ( -3 ) —- T: 55.5
    8:20 PM EST : Tennessee ( 6.5 ) at LA Rams ( -6.5 ) —- T: 54

Monday, November 8th
    8:15 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -6.5 ) —- T: 40

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• NDNole

Tilt entering the showdown for kicks.

• homers1226

i flipped a coin for showdown offense
    tails for titans

• NDNole

By todays standard the titans are going to win 3-0 with the punter kicking the fieldgoal.

• mrshhhh

Lol I was gawd awful this week. Lol

• marker0357

1st TD scorer tonight has to be someone like Swaim after the crazy results today.

• AdamBski

Finally took down the Happy Meal. Too bad Squidward wasn’t there to see it 😞. GG guys.

• homers1226

@AdamBski said...

Finally took down the Happy Meal. Too bad Squidward wasn’t there to see it 😞. GG guys.

• marker0357

@AdamBski said...

nice lineup. Did you play it anywhere else? Looks like the only letdown was CMAC and with his salary, you could have had anyone else and really popped a big score. My high score was 138.44, so pathetic.

• AdamBski

@marker0357 said...

nice lineup. Did you play it anywhere else? Looks like the only letdown was CMAC and with his salary, you could have had anyone else and really popped a big score. My high score was 138.44, so pathetic.

I cleaned up all my entires this week. I played similar variations across different tourneys. I never play the same lineup twice. Yes CMC was a let down. Barely did any research this week. Just based my picks off FantasyLabs projections mainly. Believe it or not but I cashed every Tyrod/Cooks & Love lineups as well. Weird week for sure.

• BIF

@cdub6238 said...

Zaccheus…2nd td…who had that bingo? Lol

Just catching up on the thread – Zero Zaccheus in DFS but have him on half of my best ball lineups on DK so at least he’ll help cover a few injured players and duds from others

• AdamBski

@BIF said...

Just catching up on the thread – Zero Zaccheus in DFS but have him on half of my best ball lineups on DK so at least he’ll help cover a few injured players and duds from others

Speaking of Best Ball, Connor definitely helped me in a few today.

• marker0357

took it in the chops on BB as well. Thanks for reminding me. Allen pathetic. Brady off. Kyler DNP. I have Stafford and Tanny as backups and Tanny in season long with Kyler out, hopefully one of them does something

• BIF

Hoping D’Onta Foreman goes Full-Gore tonight for $200

• factorial89

just this-i am done with qb j.hurts.my 49rs allow retread colt mccoy to shine.i will play matt ryan and nick chubb every week.

• AdamBski

@BIF said...

Hoping D’Onta Foreman goes Full-Gore tonight for $200

Same here. 🤞🏻

• NDNole

AJ Brown doesn’t even look real. Looks like they 3D printed him at a terminator factory.

• yisman

@marker0357 said...

1st TD scorer tonight has to be someone like Swaim after the crazy results today.

there you go

I bet Henderson at DK since it was get a free bet back if my pick scored later in the game.

• AdamBski

@marker0357 said...

😂 😅

• marker0357

celled it.. LOL. Crazy damn week.

• cdub6238

@marker0357 said...

Winner winner chicken dinner lol

• NDNole

@marker0357 said...

celled it.. LOL. Crazy damn week.

Yup

• katho54

@marker0357 said...

Cant believe you called that

• yisman

Stafford set that up by deciding to avoid the safety by blindly throwing the ball towards the middle of the field

• grb4079

@yisman said...

there you go

Lol. I almost put him for the hell of it after you posted that. I had a bunch. Not him of course.

• AdamBski

Just play TE’s in showdown. It’s a trend.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).