1:00 PM EST : New England ( -3 ) at Carolina ( 3 ) —- T: 43
    1:00 PM EST : Buffalo ( -14 ) at Jacksonville ( 14 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( -3 ) at Philadelphia ( 3 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:25 PM EST : Arizona ( -2.5 ) at San Francisco ( 2.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( 3 ) at Kansas City ( -3 ) —- T: 55.5
    8:20 PM EST : Tennessee ( 6.5 ) at LA Rams ( -6.5 ) —- T: 54

Monday, November 8th
    8:15 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -6.5 ) —- T: 40

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• marker0357

@BIF said...

You named all 4 RBs in the game in the same post…..

HaHaHaHaHaHa.

• BIF

@Sleazygreazy said...

I’m under on white but he’s in my only Hines cpt line. Either way I suppose

Just looked at the $222 – you didn’t play much Taylor ?
    Hope you have some Elijah, I went Crowder 🙄

How’s your golf lineups looking ?

• Agent47

@blakevoiles said...

I’m interested in the Dolphins if Mills is still playing. Not as much with Tyrod back. Panthers do interest me. No interest in Vikings D without Hunter. I think that game is a shootout and I’ll probably stack it honestly.

Yeah, I see now that it’s confirmed that Tyrod will start on Sunday. So that definitely dampens my enthusiasm for the Dolphins defense. I think I’ll be close to all-in on the Panthers defense now.

• squidkill

@AdamBski said...

Didn’t I mention Hines earlier??? Squid???

Lol yes , and I said tread carefully because his touch count has been low…. Im just trying to look at the full picture, take ur victory lap if needed

• odanny

@Stangs13 said...

Any idea how Carter has 18 receiving yards but no catches? It’s listed like that everywhere.

His sole catch and run, I believe, was considered a lateral. I had him on a prop bet over 4.5 receptions and he has zero.

• yisman

Colts lead by 19 in the 4th and they are throwing on every single down

• yisman

Maybe Frank Reich does not realize they have the lead.

• odanny

@yisman said...

Getting Carson’s confidence back.

• marker0357

@yisman said...

and still playing Hines and Taylor, not to mention that Hines is fielding punts and kickoffs with Mack ruled out for tonight. Could we not burn up our only 2 running backs in this game, please?

• marker0357

@odanny said...

Getting Carson’s confidence back.

Oh bullshit. Leader in the division just lost arguably the best RB in the league and Colts have a very winnable schedule over the next few games while Ten plays the Rams this week. They can get right back into this race if they’re not stupid and burn up their resources.

• yisman

@marker0357 said...

and still playing Hines and Taylor, not to mention that Hines is fielding punts and kickoffs with Mack ruled out for tonight. Could we not burn up our only 2 running backs in this game, please?

this is truly bizarre

• JDS1029

Leader in the fanduel main played josh johnson and hines in their mvp slot. Is this real?!

• yisman

josh johnson, moore, taylor, hines

not an easy lineup to make

• TheRyanFlaherty

Hooray! Looks like another big SGP that’s gonna be 1/2 yard short.
    Oh well…

• Agent47

At TE on the DK main slate…

Mike Gesicki is in a great spot against the Texans at $4,900. They’re giving up 16.7 FPPG to opposing TEs (6th most) and are tied with the Ravens, Chiefs, and Eagles for the most TDs allowed to TEs with 6. Gesicki played on 97% of the offensive snaps last week (2nd only to RSJ) and is at about 71% for the season. He has had at least 16.7 DK pts. in 4 of his last 6 games including 2 with 20+ and has an excellent chance to be somewhere in that neighborhood again.

If you’re looking for a cheap option, Tyler Conklin is the man at just $3,000. The Ravens have been getting shredded by TEs all season. As mentioned earlier, they’re one of four teams that have given up six TDs to TEs this season. They lead the league in FPPG given up to TEs with 20.4 (the Chargers are 2nd with 18.5 – we’ll get to them in a minute). I was surprised to find out that Conklin has played the 6th highest percentage of offensive snaps among TEs this season with 78.5%. That puts him ahead of guys like Gesicki, Pitts, and Andrews. Even with Thielen and Jefferson getting so much usage in the Vikings passing attack, Conklin has still gotten at least five targets in four of his last five games. He has scored double-digits in three of those five games including a 20-point game against the Seahawks. I feel that he’s way too cheap given his usage in this cupcake matchup for TEs.

Dallas Goedert also finds himself in a great TE matchup against the Chargers who you may recall are second only to the Ravens in FPPG allowed to TEs. They’re also one of two teams that have given up five TDs to TEs this season. With Ertz being gone, Goedert is the undisputed TE1 in Philly now. His snap percentage wasn’t as high as you might have expected last week at 68%. But keep in mind that this was the result of the Eagles thrashing the Lions 44-6 last week behind 37 combined carries from their RBs versus only 14 pass attempts for Jalen Hurts. In Week 7, Goedert played 93% of the offensive snaps. Assuming this game against the Chargers is much more competitive than their game against the Lions (Philly is 1.5), I think a 90% snap rate and way more pass attempts for Hurts are both very safe bets that could result in a big game for Goedert.

• Southie777

Dude is solo chipping (shipping? never know which it is) the Play-Action on DK with Josh Johnson in the Captain. I’m not even mad, I’m impressed. And I 100% mean that. You play a 20-max $3 GPP, you can take some chances and get a little freaky. Good for you, dude, collect your $25K!!!

• Southie777

Also, I’m sure it’s not gonna happen, but this would be one of the most hysterical backdoor covers in recent memory!

• yisman

wesco a dumbass

• yisman

damn I was rooting for that miracle backdoor cover

too bad

• superjon

Oh thank you Okereke!! That was a sweat.

• odanny

@yisman said...

damn I was rooting for that miracle backdoor cover

too bad

Yea, that was so damn close.

• paulrobert1989

Just won a king of the hill ticket on draftkings. I accidentally clicked j. johnson at $6,000 salary instead of e. moore at $6200 salary and entered without realizing. I would have gotten 2nd place if I picked elijah moore who also had a great game. crazy how life works out sometimes.

• BIF

Happy-er Meal link below

NFL Sun 12:00 PM CST – $3 entry – 40/75 spots filled

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/117503268

• squidkill

@squidkill said...

He’s not even gonna play another snap with Cleveland

bump

• joephoto

OBJ could be perfect fit for NYG.

or maybe not.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).