1:00 PM EST : New England ( -3 ) at Carolina ( 3 ) —- T: 43
    1:00 PM EST : Buffalo ( -14 ) at Jacksonville ( 14 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( -3 ) at Philadelphia ( 3 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:25 PM EST : Arizona ( -2.5 ) at San Francisco ( 2.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( 3 ) at Kansas City ( -3 ) —- T: 55.5
    8:20 PM EST : Tennessee ( 6.5 ) at LA Rams ( -6.5 ) —- T: 54

Monday, November 8th
    8:15 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -6.5 ) —- T: 40

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• CheeseCutter

@Rickytango13 said...

If the packers pay davante 25+/year, they won’t be able to re-sign jaire. Unless he’s decides to be reasonable and sign a reasonable contract dude is gone

True. Hopefully the collective core of this years team put their heads together and egos aside and find a way to stay together. But if it comes down to Adams or Jaire, Adams is the priority.

• winnerchickendinner

A bit hesitant to play the Mia passing game after seeing that Tagovailoa has swelling in his thumb on his throwing hand.

Thinking of going up to Allen for a Bills stack

• superjon

Samuel (calf), who is listed as questionable for Sunday’s game against the Cardinals, is expected to play but the 49ers are uncertain how long he’ll be able to go, Adam Schefter of ESPN reports.

There is the same blurb about Mitchell as well.

That last bit (uncertain how long he’ll be able to go) makes me want to add some more, leaning towards Deebo.

• fitz2k2

Ughhhhhh really annoying

• whodat2

Any weather concerns today?

• mbunner23

I’m having a hard time deciding between Love and Tyrod.

• Kevin23242

@mbunner23 said...

I’m leaning Taylor with cooks and just playing Jones and hope gb runs a lot

• Getty33

@whodat2 said...

Any weather concerns today?

Rained for 2 straight days in Jacksonville. Drying out now but NE winds blowing steady 15-20 mph gusts to 25. Direction results in a cross wind at the stadium.

• chickenmanE

Anyone like Bateman?

• jcotdl

@mbunner23 said...

i just made one with Colt McCoy- and it seems roughly as exciting as my Love/ Tyrod lineups

• Jeddy3

Who do we like as a sub 3500 scrub wr this week? Danny ammondola revenge game??

• Lamms30

Tua not starting

• jcotdl

@Jeddy3 said...

Who do we like as a sub 3500 scrub wr this week? Danny ammondola revenge game??

i have preston williams and zay jones down there- not excited for either

• whodat2

@Lamms30 said...

Tua not starting

How did Gisecki do with Brissett?

• Lamms30

with Brisset

Wk5 – 8.3 pts
    Wk4 – 16.7 pts
    Wk3 – 18.6 pts

• Rickytango13

@CheeseCutter said...

True. Hopefully the collective core of this years team put their heads together and egos aside and find a way to stay together. But if it comes down to Adams or Jaire, Adams is the priority.

Davante is 30 next year, jaire is 25. Smart money bet is jaire>davante

• whodat2

@Lamms30 said...

with Brisset

Wk5 – 8.3 pts
    Wk4 – 16.7 pts
    Wk3 – 18.6 pts

Thanks!

• Lamms30

@Rickytango13 said...

Davante is 30 next year, jaire is 25. Smart money bet is jaire>davante

Especially if Arod leaves…

• NDNole

@CheeseCutter said...

And this…

While as a Packer shareholder we are required by law and all things that are holy to hate the Bears, the Bear Fans know what it takes to win. The Bears fans deserve a better product than what the organization is putting forward.

Many of my fellow Cheeseheads have gotten complacent and content with winning the North, and assume we will continue being blessed with another HoF QB. If we don’t take care of Adams and Rodgers, and Love isn’t a star, we’ll wander the no-playoff desert for a decade.

All true. I remember the good old days when the packers were an easy win. Then Favre came along and ruined it all lol. We went from monsters of the midway to mediocre monsters. Not to hate but I really hope love isn’t next in line lol. BEARDOWN.

• CheeseCutter

@Lamms30 said...

Especially if Arod leaves…

I don’t think Davante stays if Rodgers leaves; I assume that’s a package deal. Love Jaire, but Rodgers+Adams > Jaire. Jaire doesn’t win games and set the tone for the franchise, Rodgers+Adams does. If Rodgers and Adams go, Jaire won’t be far behind.

• kps3205s

@Getty33 said...

Rained for 2 straight days in Jacksonville. Drying out now but NE winds blowing steady 15-20 mph gusts to 25. Direction results in a cross wind at the stadium.

Where’s that coming from regarding wind? Local CBS 47 and News4Jax on this morning’s shows were showing 10-15 mph during the game.

• CheeseCutter

@chickenmanE said...

Anyone like Bateman?

Yes, he’s in some of my gpps. I had him in one cash until his groin injury reoccurred Wednesday/Thursday. I don’t like groin/hammy injured receivers in my cash, but love them in gpps cuz it scares everyone away.

• inarodgersitrust

Anyone like Dalvin Cook since Brandon Williams NT is out for Baltimore?

Also, is Brissett a better play than Love given he’s about the same price, at home, and facing an equally poor defense?

• jcotdl

@inarodgersitrust said...

Brissett a better play than Love

you could definitely make the case; i don’t play cash but would be interested in knowing which ‘cheap’ qb the cash crowd is going with

• rjschick92

Talking myself into Gaskin as he got a lot of checkdowns with Jacoby last time.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).